Cincinnati Bengals vs Philadelphia Eagles Sep 27th, 2020
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Eagles last 7 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Eagles last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Eagles last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Eagles last 5 games as an underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bengals last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bengals last 8 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Bengals last 9 games as an underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Bengals last 5 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendBengals are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings.Hit %100.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L5|0
- @Indianapolis L 27 - 31
- @Baltimore L 3 - 27
- Jacksonville W 25 - 33
- @Philadelphia D 23 - 23
- @Cleveland L 30 - 35
- L.A. Chargers L 16 - 13
- Cleveland W 23 - 33
- @Miami L 35 - 38
- New England L 34 - 13
- @Cleveland L 19 - 27
- N.Y. Giants W 21 - 22
- Baltimore L 30 - 28
- @Pittsburgh L 29 - 38
- @San Francisco W 25 - 20
- Cincinnati D 23 - 23
- L.A. Rams L 37 - 19
- @Washington L 17 - 27
- Seattle L 17 - 9
- @N.Y. Giants W 34 - 17
- Dallas W 9 - 17
- Cleveland(12-29-19) W 23 - 33
- Tennessee(09-21-14) W 7 - 33
- @Pittsburgh(09-30-19) L 3 - 27
- @Washington(08-15-19) W 23 - 13
- N.Y. Giants(08-22-19) L 25 - 23
- Dallas(12-22-19) W 9 - 17
- @N.Y. Giants(12-29-19) W 34 - 17
- @Cleveland(08-23-18) L 0 - 5
- Seattle(01-05-20) L 17 - 9
- @Green Bay(09-26-19) W 34 - 27
- Bengals @ Eagles 23-23
- Eagles @ Bengals 14-32
- Bengals @ Eagles 34-13
- Eagles @ Bengals 9-22
- Eagles @ Bengals 13-13
- ShoulderProb Sun | probable
Tate sat out the last game due to with a shoulder injury, but he is expected to face the Browns on Sunday.
- HamstringQues Sun | questionable
Williams is battling a hamstring injury, and it is undetermined if he will take the field against the Browns on Sunday.
- IllnessQues Sun | questionable
Ross III is fighting off an illness, and it is up in the air if the symptoms will dissipate in time for Sunday's showdown versus the Browns.
- FootOut Sun | out
Mixon exited the previous game with a foot injury, and he will not be available for Sunday's contest versus the Browns.
- ConcussionOut Sun | out
Jackson III has a concussion, and he will not be cleared in time for Sunday's game versus the Browns.
- IllnessProb Sun | probable
Phillips is ailing from an illness, but the symptoms will subside in time for Sunday's game versus the Browns.
- ElbowProb Sun | probable
Daniels has been activate from the injured reserve list after recovering from an elbow injury, and he is expected to face the Browns on Sunday.
- NeckProb Sun | probable
Bailey is nursing a neck injury, but it is anticipated that he will play Sunday versus the Browns.
- View Full List
- Kneeday-to-day | out
Johnson departed the last game due to an Grade 1 MCL sprain in his knee, and he will not line up Week 8 versus the Cowboys.
- Bicepout for season | out
Ridgeway has been shut down for the remainder of the season due to a torn biceps.
- Hamstringday-to-day | questionable
James was removed from the previous game due to a hamstring injury, and it remains to be seen if he will play against the Cowboys in Week 8.
- AnkleLate Dec | I-R
Jackson has been moved to the injured reserve list due to a non-displaced fracture in his right ankle. He is projected to be sidelined for six to eight weeks.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | I-R
Ertz has been added to the injured reserve list due to a high-ankle sprain, and it is undetermined when he will come off the IR.
- Ankleday-to-day | questionable
Driscoll was held out of the previous game with an ankle injury, and it is unknown if it will impede his status for Week 8 versus the Cowboys.
- Quadricepday-to-day | doubtful
Jackson sat out the last game with a quad injury, and he is unlikely to take the field Week 8 against the Cowboys.
- HamstringOut indefinitely | I-R
Edwards has landed on the injured reserve list due to a hamstring injury, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
- View Full List