The Toronto Maple Leafs are expected to be short-handed heading into Game 3 of their Eastern Conference first-round series versus the visiting Boston Bruins on Monday night. The game will take place hours after Nazem Kadri's reported in-person hearing with the NHL Department of Player Safety, a meeting necessitated after the Toronto forward cross-checked Jake DeBrusk in Saturday's 4-1 setback in Boston.Read full preview
Money Line Consensus: Picks per Line
- 45% (32)55% (39)
- 53% (276)47% (240)
- 53% (10)47% (9)
- 57% (88)43% (66)
- 47% (134)53% (151)
Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 46% (365) -110654% (432) -110
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Maple Leafs last 5 playoff games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-2 in Maple Leafs last 27 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %72.00% (27)O/U18|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4-5 in Bruins last 21 playoff games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U4|12Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bruins last 5 playoff games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-5 in Bruins last 30 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.00% (30)O/U7|18Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in the last 5 meetings.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendBruins are 2-7 in the last 9 meetings in Toronto.Hit %22.20% (9)O/UPush0W/L2|7
- TrendBruins are 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.Hit %71.40% (7)O/UPush0W/L5|2
- TrendHome team is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.Hit %75.00% (8)O/UPush0W/L6|2
POINT SPREAD Odds 1:59am
OVER UNDER Odds 1:57am
MONEY LINE Odds 1:57am
- @Toronto W 4 - 2
- Toronto L 2 - 1
- @Toronto W 6 - 4
- @Toronto L 2 - 3
- Toronto W 1 - 4
- Toronto L 4 - 1
- Tampa Bay L 6 - 3
- @Minnesota W 3 - 0
- @Columbus W 6 - 2
- @Detroit L 3 - 6
- Boston L 4 - 2
- @Boston W 2 - 1
- Boston L 6 - 4
- Boston W 2 - 3
- @Boston L 1 - 4
- @Boston W 4 - 1
- @Montreal L 5 - 6
- Tampa Bay L 3 - 1
- Carolina L 4 - 1
- @NY Islanders W 2 - 1
- Toronto(04-19-19) L 2 - 1
- @Boston(04-19-19) W 2 - 1
- Bruins @ Maple Leafs 4-2
- Maple Leafs @ Bruins 2-1
- Bruins @ Maple Leafs 6-4
- Bruins @ Maple Leafs 2-3
- Maple Leafs @ Bruins 1-4
- Maple Leafs @ Bruins 4-1
- Bruins @ Maple Leafs 3-2
- Maple Leafs @ Bruins 3-6
- Bruins @ Maple Leafs 2-4
- Maple Leafs @ Bruins 1-5
- Lower BodyOut indefinitely | out
Miller has a lower-body injury and it is unknown when he will draw back into the lineup.
- Upper BodyQues Tues | questionable
Clifton is suffering from an upper-body injury and his availability against the Maple Leafs in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference first round is clouded.
- HandProb Fri | probable
Kuraly is recovering from surgery to repair a right hand fracture. It is expected that he will return to action in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Maple Leafs.
- Upper BodyProb Wed | probable
Moore is sidelined due to an upper-body injury but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Maple Leafs in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference first round.
- Upper BodyProb Mon | probable
Krug left the last game with an upper-body injury but his availability for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Maple Leafs is expected to be a go.
- UndisclosedProb Mon | probable
DeBrusk is expected to take part in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Maple Leafs despite an unknown injury.
- UndisclosedQues Sat | questionable
DeBrusk is dealing with an unspecified ailment, making his status for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Maple Leafs clouded.
- Lower BodyProb Thurs | probable
Wagner has missed the previous two games with a lower-body injury but is likely to return to the lineup against the Maple Leafs in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
- View Full List
Toronto Maple Leafs
- SuspensionOut indefinitely | out
Kadri has been issued a suspension for the remainder of the Eastern Conference first round due to cross-checking an opponent.
- LegProb Fri | probable
Hyman is nursing a leg injury but is likely to suit up against the Bruins in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference first round.
- Kneeday-to-day | questionable
Kadri left Saturday's game with an apparent knee injury and his return is questionable.
- View Full List