The Chicago Blackhawks begin a three-game trip through Ontario and Quebec on Tuesday against the Ottawa Senators as they continue the long road toward postseason relevance. Chicago is tied for last in the Central Division, seven points out of playoff position and must pass five teams to get there, but coach Jeremy Colliton isn't ready to wave the white flag.Read full preview
- TrendUnder is 35-13-3 in Senators last 51 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.90% (51)O/U13|35Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Senators last 8 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Senators last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Blackhawks last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Blackhawks last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Blackhawks last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 17-6-5 in Blackhawks last 28 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U17|6Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Ottawa.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendBlackhawks are 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Ottawa.Hit %80.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L4|1
- TrendBlackhawks are 16-5 in the last 21 meetings.Hit %76.20% (21)O/UPush0W/L16|5
- TrendFavorite is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings.Hit %100.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L5|0
- @Toronto W 6 - 2
- @Montreal W 4 - 1
- @Ottawa W 3 - 2
- Anaheim W 2 - 4
- Nashville L 5 - 2
- Calgary L 2 - 1
- Detroit W 2 - 4
- @Vancouver L 5 - 7
- @Calgary W 5 - 3
- @Columbus W 3 - 2
- Calgary W 2 - 5
- Vegas L 4 - 2
- Chicago L 3 - 2
- Montreal L 2 - 1
- @Detroit L 2 - 3
- @Washington L 1 - 6
- Tampa Bay L 5 - 3
- Florida L 6 - 3
- @Pittsburgh L 2 - 5
- New Jersey L 4 - 3
- Winnipeg(10-12-19) L 3 - 2
- Florida(12-23-18) L 6 - 3
- @Arizona(12-12-19) L 2 - 5
- @Minnesota(02-02-19) W 4 - 3
- Boston(09-21-19) W 2 - 3
- New Jersey(12-29-19) L 4 - 3
- @Buffalo(11-16-19) L 2 - 4
- Washington(12-29-18) L 3 - 2
- @Toronto(10-02-19) L 3 - 5
- Anaheim(02-07-19) W 0 - 4
- Blackhawks @ Senators 3-2
- Senators @ Blackhawks 7-8
- Blackhawks @ Senators 4-3
- Senators @ Blackhawks 2-1
- Blackhawks @ Senators 5-2
- Senators @ Blackhawks 2-3
- Blackhawks @ Senators 8-2
- Blackhawks @ Senators 2-1
- Senators @ Blackhawks 4-3
- Senators @ Blackhawks 0-3
- AnkleLate Jan | I-R
Strome has landed on injured reserve with a right ankle injury, and he is not expected to return until at least the end of January.
- AnkleProb Sat | I-R
Saad has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a twisted right ankle. It is expected that he will be activated in time for Saturday's game versus the Maple Leafs.
- KneeQues Sat | questionable
Lehner has sat out the previous three games with a right knee injury, and it is undetermined if he will be available for Saturday's matchup versus the Ducks.
- ConcussionProb Thurs | I-R
Caggiula has landed on the long-term injured reserve list due to a concussion, but he is projected to be activated prior to Thursday's matchup versus the Predators.
- PersonalProb Sun | probable
Smith was away from the team tending to a personal matter. He is expected to rejoin the team and be in the lineup Sunday against the Red Wings.
- View Full List
- AnkleMid Feb | I-R
Paul is on injured reserve due to a high-ankle injury. He is expected to miss at least four weeks.
- Upper BodyQues Jan 27 | questionable
Pageau has sat out the last two games due to an upper-body injury, and it is unclear if he will line up Jan. 27 against the Devils.
- ConcussionLate Jan | I-R
Nilsson has been shifted to injured reserve due to a concussion, and he is not expected to return until the end of January.
- Lower BodyProb Tues | I-R
Zaitsev has been shifted to the injured reserve list due to lower-body soreness. It is likely that he will rejoin the lineup against the Blackhawks on Tuesday.
- IllnessProb Tues | probable
Borowiecki has missed the last two games due to illness, but it is expected that he will lace up for Tuesday's contest against the Blackhawks.
- KneeProb Fri | I-R
Hainsey has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a knee ailment, but it is projected that he will return to the lineup against the Red Wings on Friday.
- UndisclosedQues Fri | questionable
Jaros exited the previous game with an unspecified injury, and it is unclear if he will face the Red Wings on Friday.
- FingerProb Tues | probable
Demelo has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a broken finger, and he is expected to return against the Capitals on Tuesday.
- View Full List