Battling for the top spot in the Pacific Division, the Arizona Coyotes have sandwiched a pair of three-game slides around a four-game winning streak. The Coyotes are seeking to avoid a season-worst fourth consecutive defeat when they square off with the visiting San Jose Sharks on Tuesday night in their third meeting since Nov. 30.Read full preview
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Coyotes last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Coyotes last 7 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Coyotes last 6 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Coyotes last 8 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
San Jose Trends
- TrendOver is 5-0-2 in Sharks last 7 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U5|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Sharks last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Sharks last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Sharks last 6 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-16-5 in the last 54 meetings.Hit %67.30% (54)O/U16|33Push5W/L
- TrendSharks are 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Arizona.Hit %83.30% (6)O/UPush0W/L5|1
- TrendRoad team is 9-3 in the last 12 meetings.Hit %25.00% (12)O/UPush0W/L3|9
- @Vancouver L 1 - 4
- @Colorado L 0 - 4
- @Arizona L 3 - 6
- Dallas W 1 - 2
- Columbus W 1 - 3
- @St. Louis L 2 - 3
- @Washington L 4 - 5
- @Columbus W 3 - 2
- @Pittsburgh W 3 - 2
- @Detroit L 0 - 2
- @Edmonton L 3 - 7
- @Vancouver L 1 - 3
- San Jose W 3 - 6
- Pittsburgh L 4 - 3
- @Carolina L 0 - 3
- @Tampa Bay L 0 - 4
- @Florida W 5 - 2
- Philadelphia W 2 - 6
- Anaheim W 2 - 4
- St. Louis W 1 - 3
- Vancouver(12-14-19) W 2 - 4
- Tampa Bay(12-31-69)
- @Anaheim(10-03-19) L 1 - 2
- Los Angeles(11-18-19) W 0 - 3
- Chicago(12-12-19) W 2 - 5
- Edmonton(11-24-19) L 4 - 3
- Carolina(11-02-18) W 3 - 4
- Sharks @ Coyotes 3-6
- Coyotes @ Sharks 3-2
- Sharks @ Coyotes 4-2
San Jose Sharks
- Upper BodyProb Tues | probable
Burns will likely be on the ice for Tuesday's contest against the Coyotes despite an upper-body injury.
- IllnessProb Tues | probable
Goodrow is expected to suit up versus the Coyotes on Tuesday despite an illness.
- View Full List
- Lower BodyOut indefinitely | I-R
Richardson has been added to the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury, and there is no definitive timetable for return.
- ShoulderOut indefinitely | out
Hayton is suffering from an AC joint sprain. There is currently no definitive timetable for return.
- Lower BodyQues Jan 29 | questionable
Oesterle has been held out of the last two games due to a lower-body injury. It has yet to be established if he will face the Ducks on Jan. 29.
- Lower BodyProb Sat | probable
Raanta has missed the previous three games with a lower-body injury, but it is projected that he will be available for Saturday's matchup versus the Oilers.
- UndisclosedQues Thurs | questionable
Garland is tending to an unspecified injury, and it is unclear if he will be available for Thursday's contest versus the Canucks.
- ShinProb Sun | I-R
Hjalmarsson has been on injured reserve with a fractured fibula, but he is expected to return to action Sunday against the Penguins.
- Lower BodyLate Jan | I-R
Kuemper is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury, and he is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of January.
- Lower BodyProb Fri | probable
Raanta missed the previous two games with a lower-body injury, but it is projected that he will return Friday against the Hurricanes.
- View Full List