Winnipeg Jets vs Edmonton Oilers Mar 11th, 2020
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Oilers last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1-2 in Oilers last 12 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %90.00% (12)O/U9|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Oilers last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Oilers last 10 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Jets last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-2-2 in Jets last 17 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %86.70% (17)O/U2|13Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Jets last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Jets last 5 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings in Edmonton.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendJets are 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.Hit %75.00% (8)O/UPush0W/L6|2
- TrendFavorite is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.Hit %100.00% (4)O/UPush0W/L4|0
- Calgary L 4 - 0
- Calgary L 6 - 2
- @Calgary W 3 - 2
- @Calgary L 1 - 4
- Vancouver W 1 - 4
- @Edmonton W 4 - 2
- Arizona W 2 - 4
- Vegas W 0 - 4
- Buffalo W 1 - 3
- @Edmonton L 2 - 3
- @Chicago L 2 - 3
- @Chicago L 3 - 4
- Chicago W 3 - 6
- Chicago L 6 - 4
- @Calgary W 4 - 1
- Winnipeg L 4 - 2
- Vegas L 3 - 2
- Columbus W 1 - 4
- @Chicago L 3 - 4
- @Dallas W 2 - 1
- Jets @ Oilers 4-2
- Jets @ Oilers 2-3
- Oilers @ Jets 0-1
- Oilers @ Jets 5-3
- Jets @ Oilers 0-2
- Jets @ Oilers 4-3
- Oilers @ Jets 4-5
- Oilers @ Jets 5-4
- Oilers @ Jets 3-5
- Jets @ Oilers 3-7
- WristQues Sat | questionable
Laine has a left wrist injury, and it is undetermined if he will draw back into the lineup in Game 5 of the Western Conference qualifying round versus the Flames.
- Upper BodyQues Sat | questionable
Appleton is bothered by an upper-body injury, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Flames in Game 5 of the Western Conference qualifying round.
- Lower BodyProb Thurs | probable
Perreault is hobbled by lower-body injury, but he is likely to take part in Game 4 of the Western Conference qualifying round versus the Flames.
- Faceday-to-day | questionable
Poolman left Tuesday's game due to a facial injury, and it is undetermined if he will return.
- IllnessQues Mon | questionable
Letestu has been activated from injured reserve after being diagnosed with myocarditis, and it is unknown if he will play in Game 2 of the Western Conference qualifying round versus the Flames.
- Lower BodyProb Sat | probable
Ehlers exited the final exhibition game with a lower-body injury, but is expected to be available for Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round.
- UndisclosedQues Sat | questionable
Ehlers is dealing with an unspecified ailment, and it is unknown if he will participate in the Western Conference qualifying round against the Flames.
- View Full List
- UndisclosedQues Fri | questionable
Larsson is battling an undefined injury, and it is unclear if he will play against the Blackhawks on in Game 4 of the Western Conference qualifying round.
- LegOut indefinitely | out
Ennis is sidelined with a right lower-leg fracture and will miss an undetermined length of time.
- UndisclosedProb Wed | probable
Jones is tending to an unknown injury, but he is likely to lace up for Game 3 of the Western Conference qualifying round against the Blackhawks.
- UndisclosedProb Sat | probable
Sheahan is nursing an unspecified ailment, but it is likely that he will bounce back in time for Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round against the Blackhawks.
- View Full List