Get a detailed betting report for this game and over 400 other games monthly for only $9.99 per month. | Get Access Now
Washington Wizards vs. Golden State Warriors Pick & Prediction APR 9TH 2021
517Washington Wizards518Golden State Warriors
Bradley Beal's four-point play with 6.1 seconds remaining powered the Washington Wizards to a 110-107 win over the Golden State Warriors in San Francisco.
Beal, the NBA's leading scorer, finished with 20 points -- more than 11 fewer than his season average -- and did not make a 3-pointer until his game-tying shot from the corner.
Thanks to a foul on Andrew Wiggins as Beal released the shot, he sank the ensuing free throw that proved to be the difference. He added two more foul shots after Golden State's Damion Lee, who scored 10 points, passed on an open shot and committed a turnover.
Beal scored 10 points in the fourth quarter, and backcourt mate Russell Westbrook -- who recorded his 21st triple-double of the season with 19 points, 14 rebounds and 14 assists -- notched six of his points in the final period.
Washington guard's duo started slowly offensively, and both finished below their scoring averages. Their combined 2-of-9 from 3-point range set the tone for Washington's overall 5-of-19 from long distance.
The Wizards' frontcourt trio of Rui Hachimura, Robin Lopez and Alex Len picked up the slack, particularly through the first three quarters.
Hachimura scored a team-high 22 points, Lopez added 20 points and eight rebounds off the bench, and Len scored 15 points with two steals.
Golden State's Stephen Curry led all scorers with 32 points and Kelly Oubre added 23, 11 of them in the third quarter.
Curry and Oubre combined to make nine 3-pointers, and Lee added two, while the rest of the Warriors shot 0-of-13 from outside. Wiggins went 0-of-5 beyond the arc, but finished with 15 points, a team-high seven rebounds, and six assists.
Draymond Green dished a team-high eight assists.
Friday's win was the second straight for Washington in the third game of its season-long six-game road swing. The Wizards beat Orlando on Wednesday, 131-116, and will seek a third straight win when they visit the streaking Phoenix Suns for the second leg of a back-to-back on Saturday.
--Field Level Media
This is our free daily report, if you want to have a detailed betting report for each of the active games, register here.
MONEY LINE ACTION
- @Sacramento W 123 - 111
- @Utah W 125 - 121
- @Phoenix L 106 - 134
- @Golden State W 110 - 107
- @Orlando W 131 - 116
- @Toronto L 101 - 103
- Dallas L 109 - 87
- @Detroit L 91 - 120
- Charlotte L 114 - 104
- Indiana W 124 - 132
- @Oklahoma City W 147 - 109
- Denver W 107 - 116
- Houston W 109 - 125
- Washington L 110 - 107
- Milwaukee W 121 - 122
- @Atlanta L 111 - 117
- @Toronto L 77 - 130
- @Miami L 109 - 116
- Chicago W 102 - 116
- Atlanta L 124 - 108
- New Orleans(11-24-18) W 114 - 124
- Detroit(03-27-21) W 92 - 106
- Oklahoma City(11-02-18) L 134 - 111
- Golden State(01-24-19) L 126 - 118
- @Cleveland(12-05-18) W 129 - 105
- @Boston(01-26-19) W 115 - 111
- @Philadelphia(03-02-19) W 120 - 117
- @Washington(01-24-19) W 126 - 118
- Wizards @ Warriors 110-107
- Warriors @ Wizards 126-118
- Wizards @ Warriors 122-144
- Warriors @ Wizards 109-101
- Wizards @ Warriors 117-120
- Wizards @ Warriors 115-139
- Warriors @ Wizards 108-112
- Wizards @ Warriors 94-102
- Warriors @ Wizards 134-121
- Wizards @ Warriors 76-107
|New York Knicks||29||27||.518||17-10||12-17||105.6||104.3||L2||5-0-5|
|Portland Trail Blazers||31||23||.574||16-12||15-11||114.7||114.9||L2||5-0-5|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||20||35||.364||9-20||11-15||105.3||114.3||L8||1-0-9|
|Los Angeles Clippers||39||18||.684||22-8||17-10||115.0||108.2||L2||8-0-2|
|Los Angeles Lakers||34||21||.618||16-11||18-10||109.8||105.6||L1||6-0-4|
|Golden State Warriors||27||28||.491||17-10||10-18||112.9||113.7||L1||5-0-5|
|San Antonio Spurs||26||27||.491||12-17||14-10||110.7||112.0||L1||3-0-7|
|New Orleans Pelicans||25||30||.455||16-14||9-16||114.5||114.9||L1||5-0-5|
Golden State Warriors
- Kneeout for season | out
Wiseman has suffered a torn meniscus in his right knee, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
- HipLate April | out
Paschall is sidelined with a left hip flexor strain, and he is expected to miss two weeks.
- WristQues Thurs | questionable
Oubre Jr. has missed the previous three games with a left wrist sprain, and it is unknown if he will suit up Thursday versus the Cavaliers.
- WristQues Mon | questionable
Poole is hampered by right wrist soreness, and it is unclear if he will face the Nuggets on Monday.
- ElbowProb Sat | probable
Toscano-Anderson sat out the last game with left elbow soreness, but it is expected that he will dress for Saturday's matchup with the Rockets.
- TailboneProb Tues | probable
Curry is expected to face the Bucks on Tuesday despite a tailbone contusion.
- TailboneProb Sun | probable
Curry missed the last game due to a tailbone contusion, but he is projected to dress for Sunday's battle with the Hawks.
- FingerProb Sun | probable
Green sat out the previous contest with a sprained left finger, but it anticipated that he will take on the Hawks on Sunday.
- BackProb Mon | probable
Beal missed the previous game with a back injury, but it is likely that he will take on the Jazz on Monday.
- RestOut Sat | out
Bertans will not be available for Saturday's contest against the Suns as he will receive a day of rest.
- ShoulderQues Fri | questionable
Hachimura has been held out of the previous three games with right shoulder tightness, and it is uncertain if he will line up against the Warriors on Friday.
- HipProb Fri | probable
Beal is bothered by a right hip contusion, but it is likely that he will suit up for Friday's contest versus the Warriors.
- QuadricepQues Wed | questionable
Lopez was forced from the last contest with a right quad injury, leaving his status against the Magic on Wednesday clouded.
- HipOut indefinitely | out
Beal has been idle due to a right hip contusion, and there is no timetable for return.
- QuadricepProb Sat | probable
Smith has been sideline with a strained right quad, but he is likely to return to the court against the Mavericks on Saturday.
- CalfProb Sat | probable
Bertans has been out of commission with a right calf strain, but he is expected to be available for Saturday's clash with the Mavericks.
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Warriors last 12 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Warriors last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Warriors last 7 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Warriors last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Wizards last 11 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U10|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Wizards last 14 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Golden State.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L