Check GameAdvisers.com AI Computer Pick For NCAAF. Our AI Computer Pick system have 37.95% ROI for the last 50 days on NCAAF. | 7 Day Trial for $1/Day
Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs Pick & Prediction NOV 21TH 2020
J.T. Daniels threw for 401 yards and four touchdowns in his Georgia debut to lead the No. 13 Bulldogs to a 31-24 win over Mississippi State on Saturday at Sanford Stadium in Athens.
Daniels, a redshirt sophomore who transferred from Southern Cal, completed 28 of 38 passes for the Bulldogs (5-2, 5-2 SEC). Daniels became the first Georgia quarterback to throw for 400 yards since Aaron Murray in 2013. His 40-yard touchdown to Kearis Jackson with 9:50 remaining broke a 24-24 tie and put Georgia ahead to stay.
Mississippi State had one final possession and drove to the 47, but quarterback Will Rogers was sacked by Azeez Ojulari on fourth-and-7 to end the hopes for the Bulldogs. Georgia ran the final 1:18 off the clock.
Two of Daniels' touchdowns went to Jermaine Burton, who caught eight passes for 197 yards, the fourth most in school history and just shy of the record of 205 gained by Tavarres King in 2012. George Pickens, who missed the last two games with an injury, caught eight passes for 87 yards and one touchdown.
Mississippi State (2-5, 2-5) moved the ball steadily behind Rogers. The freshman completed 41 of 52 passes for 336 yards and one touchdown. Jaden Walley caught seven passes for 115 yards and one touchdown. Osirus Mitchell and Dillon Johnson also caught seven passes.
The game was tied 17-17 at halftime as the two teams exchanged scores.
Mississippi State's Brandon Ruiz opened the scoring in the first quarter, completing a 15-play drive with a 22-yard field goal, but Georgia answered with an 11-play drive that ended when Pickens caught a 4-yard touchdown pass from Daniels.
Mississippi State scored on another long 14-play drive, with Dillon Johnson scoring on a 4-yard run, but Georgia tied it 10-10 on Jack Podlesny's 41-yard field goal.
Mississippi State regained the lead on a 51-yard pass from Rogers to Walley, only to have Georgia even the score on Burton's 18-yard toss from Daniels.
The teams matched touchdowns in the third quarter. Georgia scored on a 48-yard pass from Daniels to Burton and Mississippi State evened it at 24-24 on a 3-yard Johnson run.
--Field Level Media
Need more winners Against the Spread? Get $60 in Free Premium Member Only picks from Doc’s Sports – A recognized leader and trusted name in sports handicapping since 1971. Click Here.
- Missouri D 0 - 0
- @Mississippi L 24 - 31
- @Georgia L 24 - 31
- Vanderbilt W 17 - 24
- @Alabama L 0 - 41
- Texas A&M L 28 - 14
- @Kentucky L 2 - 24
- Arkansas L 21 - 14
- @Louisiana State W 44 - 34
- @Louisville L 28 - 38
- @South Carolina W 45 - 16
- Mississippi State W 24 - 31
- @Missouri D 0 - 0
- Florida L 44 - 28
- @Kentucky W 14 - 3
- @Alabama L 24 - 41
- Tennessee W 21 - 44
- Auburn W 6 - 27
- @Arkansas W 37 - 10
- Baylor W 14 - 26
- Missouri(12-05-20) D 0 - 0
- Vanderbilt(10-06-18) W 13 - 41
- Bulldogs @ Bulldogs 24-31
- Bulldogs @ Bulldogs 3-31
- Bulldogs @ Bulldogs 10-24
- Bulldogs @ Bulldogs 12-24
- Bulldogs @ Bulldogs 24-27
- Concussionday-to-day | questionable
Swift has missed the last two games due to a concussion, and it is uncertain if he will be cleared prior to Week 13 versus the Bears.
- UndisclosedQues Sat | questionable
Rochester has an undisclosed injury and did not play in the previous three games. It remains to be seen if he will be available against Vanderbilt on Saturday.
- UndisclosedOut indefinitely | out
Condon has been sitting out with an injury to an unlisted location, and it remains to be seen when he will return to action.
- ElbowQues Sat | questionable
Davis has missed the last three games with an elbow injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up against Vanderbilt on Saturday.
- ShoulderQues Sat | questionable
Bennett has missed the last two games with a sprained AC joint, and it remains unclear if it will sideline him against Vanderbilt on Saturday.
- UndisclosedOut indefinitely | out
Grant has been sidelined due to an undefined injury, and it is undetermined when he will return to the fold.
- Upper BodyProb Sat | probable
Pickens has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games with an upper-body injury, but he is expected to line up Saturday versus Mississippi State.
Mississippi State Bulldogs
- HeadQues Dec 12 | questionable
Costello has missed the last three games with a head injury, and it remains to be seen if he will face Auburn on Dec. 12.
- Personalout for season | out
Pickering has made a personal decision to opt-out for the remainder of the 2020 season.
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Bulldogs last 13 games as a favorite.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bulldogs last 8 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4-1 in Bulldogs last 17 games as a home underdog.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U12|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4-1 in Bulldogs last 16 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %73.30% (16)O/U11|4Push1W/L
Mississippi State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bulldogs last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Bulldogs last 54 games as an underdog.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-3 in Bulldogs last 17 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %82.40% (17)O/U11|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-4 in Bulldogs last 18 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %77.80% (18)O/U4|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendHome team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.Hit %80.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L4|1