The Atlanta Hawks are a professional basketball team based in Atlanta, Georgia. The Hawks compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member team of the league's Eastern Conference Southeast Division. The Hawks play their home games at Philips Arena. The team's origins can be traced to the establishment of the Tri-Cities Blackhawks in 1946, a member of the National Basketball League. In 1949, they joined the National Basketball Association (NBA) as part of the National Basketball League and the Basketball Association of America merger. In 1951, the team moved to Milwaukee, where they changed their name to the Hawks. The team moved again in 1955 to St. Louis, where they won their...
Past 10 meetings
- Raptors @ Hawks 122-117 L
- Pistons @ Hawks 136-103 L
- Hawks @ Spurs 121-120 W
- Suns @ Hawks 110-123 W
- Hawks @ Nets 86-108 L
- Hawks @ Wizards 101-111 L
- Rockets @ Hawks 122-115 L
- Nuggets @ Hawks 123-115 L
- Pacers @ Hawks 111-116 W
- Hawks @ Celtics 106-109 L
- L.A. Clippers(11-19-18) 127 - 119
- @Oklahoma City(11-30-18) 109 - 124
- Washington(12-18-18) 110 - 118
- @Toronto(01-08-19) 101 - 104
- Philadelphia(10-28-19) 105 - 103
- @Dallas(12-12-18) 107 - 114
- Boston(01-19-19) 113 - 105
- @Minnesota(12-28-18) 123 - 120
- @Boston(01-03-20) 106 - 109
- New York(02-14-19) 106 - 91
- @Orlando(12-30-19) 101 - 93
- @Cleveland(12-23-19) 118 - 121
Team leaders 2012-2013
- 42 Al Horford 81 | 240lbs 06/03/1986
- 27 Zaza Pachulia 83 | 270lbs 02/10/1984
- 27 Johan Petro 84 | 247lbs 01/27/1986
- 34 Devin Harris 75 | 185lbs 02/27/1983
- 6 Shelvin Mack 75 | 203lbs 04/22/1990
- 0 Jeff Teague 75 | 195lbs 06/10/1988
- 30 John Jenkins 76 | 215lbs 03/06/1991
- 30 Dahntay Jones 78 | 225lbs 12/27/1980
- 26 Kyle Korver 79 | 212lbs 03/17/1981
- 23 Lou Williams 73 | 175lbs 10/27/1986
atlanta-hawks Stats 2012-2013
- ThighQues Wed | questionable
Young is suffering from a right thigh contusion, and it is unknown if he will be available for Wednesday's tilt versus the Clippers.
- Upper Bodyout for season | out
Parsons is expected to miss the remainder of the season after suffering multiple severe injuries that include a concussion, whiplash and associated disc herniation.
- ThroatEarly Feb | out
Parker had a procedure conducted to correct a right shoulder impingement and is expected to be out until at least the start of February.
- BackQues Wed | questionable
Len has missed the last four games with lower-back pain, and it is unclear if he will return Wednesday against the Clippers.
- IllnessProb Mon | probable
Crabbe was recently acquired via trade and is ailing from an illness, but it is expected that he will make his team debut against the Nuggets on Monday.
- AnkleProb Sat | probable
Reddish is expected to face the Pistons on Saturday despite a right ankle sprain.
- PersonalProb Fri | probable
Fernando has missed the last three games due to a personal matter, but he is likely to rejoin the lineup against the Spurs on Friday.
- HamstringOut indefinitely | out
Turner is sidelined with a right hamstring strain, and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.