The Denver Nuggets are an American professional basketball team based in Denver, Colorado. The Nuggets are a member of the Northwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was founded as the Denver Larks in 1967 as a charter franchise of the American Basketball Association (ABA) but changed its name to Rockets before the first season. It changed its name again to the Nuggets in 1974, and played for the final ABA Championship title in 1976, losing to the New York Nets. The team joined the NBA in 1976 after the ABAâ€“NBA merger and has had some periods of success, qualifying for the playoffs in nine consecutive seasons in the 1980s and doing the...
Past 10 meetings
- Lakers @ Nuggets 120-116 L
- Spurs @ Nuggets 120-127 W
- Nuggets @ Suns 117-108 W
- Nuggets @ Jazz 98-95 W
- Trail Blazers @ Nuggets 99-127 W
- Nuggets @ Pistons 123-128 L
- Nuggets @ Bucks 127-115 W
- Jazz @ Nuggets 100-106 W
- Nuggets @ Grizzlies 96-104 L
- Rockets @ Nuggets 110-117 W
- @Oklahoma City(03-29-19) 115 - 105
- Minnesota(12-20-19) 100 - 109
- Detroit(03-26-19) 92 - 95
- @L.A. Clippers(10-10-19) 111 - 91
- Toronto(12-16-18) 86 - 95
- Golden State(01-15-19) 142 - 111
- @Charlotte(12-07-18) 107 - 113
- @Cleveland(11-01-18) 110 - 91
- Milwaukee(11-11-18) 121 - 114
- @Dallas(01-08-20) 107 - 106
- @San Antonio(04-25-19) 103 - 120
- @L.A. Lakers(12-22-19) 128 - 104
Team leaders 2018-2019
- POINTS/G 1604 Nikola Jokic #15 | C
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 228 Nikola Jokic #15 | C
- ASSISTS/G 580 Nikola Jokic #15 | C
- 3 POINTS % 163 Malik Beasley #25 | SG
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 637 Nikola Jokic #15 | C
- BLOCKS/G 76 Mason Plumlee #7 | PF
- STEALS/G 108 Nikola Jokic #15 | C
- TURNOVERS/G 1 Thomas Welsh #54 | C
- 0 Brandon Goodwin 72 | 180lbs 10/02/1995
- 34 Devin Harris 75 | 185lbs 02/27/1983
- 11 Monte Morris 74 | 183lbs 06/27/1995
- 4 Isaiah Thomas 69 | 185lbs 02/07/1989
- 00 Darrell Arthur 81 | 235lbs 03/25/1988
- 35 Kenneth Faried 80 | 220lbs 11/19/1989
- 41 Juancho Hernangomez 81 | 214lbs 09/28/1995
- 23 Justin Jackson 79 | 225lbs 02/18/1997
- 41 Tyler Lydon 82 | 225lbs 04/09/1996
- 41 Trey Lyles 81 | 234lbs 11/05/1995
- 4 Paul Millsap 79 | 257lbs 02/10/1985
- 7 Mason Plumlee 83 | 254lbs 03/05/1990
- 1 Michael Porter Jr. 82 | 218lbs 06/29/1998
- 5 Will Barton 77 | 181lbs 01/06/1991
- 25 Malik Beasley 76 | 187lbs 11/26/1996
- 14 Gary Harris 76 | 210lbs 09/14/1994
- 27 Jamal Murray 76 | 215lbs 02/23/1997
Denver-Nuggets Stats 2018-2019
- KneeQues Fri | questionable
Barton has missed the last four games due to inflammation in his right knee, and it is uncertain if he will draw back into the lineup Friday against the Thunder.
- FootProb Fri | probable
Plumlee has been out of action with a cuboid injury in his right foot but is likely to return to the court Friday versus the Thunder.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Porter Jr. is sidelined with a twisted right ankle, but he is projected to return to the lineup against the Thunder on Friday.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Murray is expected to face the Lakers on Wednesday despite tweaking his right ankle in the previous game.
- HipProb Wed | probable
Dozier is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Lakers despite a right hip contusion.
- GroinProb Mon | probable
Harris is projected to play against the Spurs on Monday despite right adductor tightness.
- KneeProb Sat | probable
Millsap is out of commission with a left knee contusion, but it is likely he will rejoin the lineup Saturday against the Suns.
- AnkleProb Sat | probable
Grant was held out of the previous game due to a right ankle sprain, but it is expected he will be active against the Suns on Saturday.