Get a detailed betting report for this game and over 400 other games monthly for only $9.99 per month. | Get Access Now
Dallas Mavericks Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Dallas Mavericks (often referred to as the Mavs) are an American professional basketball team based in Dallas, Texas. They are members of the Southwest Division of the Western Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA). According to a 2015 Forbes magazine report, they are the tenth most valuable basketball franchise in the United States, valued at approximately $1.150 billion. As of the 2013 season, the Mavericks have sold out 477 consecutive games since December 15, 2001, the longest currently running sellout streak in North American major league sports. Since their inaugural 1980â€“81 season, the Mavericks have won three division titles (1987, 2007, 2010), two conference championships...
Past 10 meetings
- Nets @ Mavericks 109-113 W
- Mavericks @ Heat 127-113 W
- Kings @ Mavericks 111-99 L
- Wizards @ Mavericks 124-125 W
- Mavericks @ Pistons 115-105 W
- Mavericks @ Warriors 133-103 W
- Mavericks @ Kings 106-113 L
- Lakers @ Mavericks 93-108 W
- Lakers @ Mavericks 110-115 W
- Pistons @ Mavericks 117-127 W
- Cleveland(03-16-19) 116 - 121
- @Cleveland(02-02-19) 111 - 98
- @Memphis(04-14-21) 114 - 113
- New Orleans(02-12-21) 130 - 143
- Toronto(01-27-19) 123 - 120
- 5 J.J. Barea 70 | 180lbs 06/26/1984
- 13 Jalen Brunson 73 | 190lbs 08/31/1996
- 3 Trey Burke 72 | 185lbs 11/12/1992
- 1 Tyrell Terry 74 | 160lbs 09/28/2000
- 55 Delon Wright 77 | 185lbs 04/26/1992
- 16 James Johnson 79 | 240lbs 02/20/1987
- 42 Maxi Kleber 82 | 240lbs 01/29/1992
- 20 Nicolo Melli 81 | 236lbs 01/26/1991
- 6 Kristaps Porzingis 87 | 240lbs 08/02/1995
- 7 Dwight Powell 82 | 240lbs 07/20/1991
- 31 Seth Curry 74 | 185lbs 08/23/1990
- 8 Josh Green 77 | 200lbs 11/16/2000
- 11 Tim Hardaway Jr. 77 | 205lbs 03/16/1992
- 14 Nate Hinton 77 | 210lbs 06/08/1999
- 23 Josh Reaves 76 | 214lbs 06/04/1997
- 4 JJ Redick 75 | 200lbs 06/24/1984
- 0 Josh Richardson 77 | 200lbs 09/15/1993
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||18||Round 1||Josh Green||SG||Arizona|
|2020-2021||1||Round 2||Tyrell Terry||PG||Stanford|
|2019-2020||7||Round 2||Deividas Sirvydis||SF||Rytas Vilnius (Lithuania)|
- KneeDoub Fri | doubtful
Porzingis has sat out the previous four games with right knee soreness, and it is unlikely that he will face the Cavaliers on Friday.
- AchillesQues Fri | questionable
Kleber has missed the last two games with a sore right Achilles, and it is unclear if he will lace up for Friday's clash against the Cavaliers.
- AnkleQues Tues | questionable
Hardaway missed the last game due to an ankle injury, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup versus the Heat on Tuesday.
- LegProb Sat | probable
Kleber is bothered by right lower leg soreness, but he is likely to be in the lineup to face the Wizards on Saturday.
- ElbowQues Sat | questionable
Doncic was held out of the last contest with a left elbow contusion, and it is unknown if he will dress for Saturday's tilt with the Wizards.
- LegQues Sat | questionable
Finney-Smith missed the last game due to left lower-leg soreness, and it remains to be seen if he will be active for Saturday's showdown with the Wizards.
- HamstringProb Thurs | probable
Richardson has missed the previous three games with right hamstring tightness, but it is likely that he will be available Thursday versus the Pistons.
- BackQues Thurs | questionable
Kleber is bothered by a lower-back contusion, and it unclear if he will line up against the Pistons on Thursday.