Get a detailed betting report for this game and over 400 other games monthly for only $9.99 per month. | Get Access Now
Orlando Magic Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Orlando Magic is an American professional basketball team based in Orlando, Florida. The Magic is part of the Southeast Division of the Eastern Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The franchise was established in 1989 as an expansion franchise, and such notable NBA stars as Shaquille O'Neal, Penny Hardaway, Patrick Ewing, Grant Hill, Tracy McGrady, Steve Francis, Dwight Howard, Vince Carter, and Rashard Lewis have played for the club throughout its young history. The franchise has also been in the playoffs for more than half of its existence (14 playoff appearances in 24 years). Orlando has been the second most successful of the four expansion teams brought into the league...
Past 10 meetings
- Celtics @ Magic 132-96 L
- Magic @ Pistons 119-112 W
- Grizzlies @ Magic 111-112 W
- Magic @ Grizzlies 75-92 L
- Magic @ Cavaliers 109-104 W
- Lakers @ Magic 114-103 L
- Pacers @ Magic 131-112 L
- Pelicans @ Magic 135-100 L
- Magic @ Hawks 96-112 L
- Rockets @ Magic 114-110 L
- @Charlotte(04-10-19) 122 - 114
- Minnesota(02-07-19) 112 - 122
- @Milwaukee(08-29-20) 104 - 118
- @Atlanta(04-20-21) 96 - 112
- @Philadelphia(08-07-20) 101 - 108
- 5 Mo Bamba 84 | 231lbs 05/12/1998
- 24 Khem Birch 81 | 233lbs 09/28/1992
- 34 Wendell Carter Jr. 82 | 270lbs 04/16/1999
- 9 Nikola Vucevic 83 | 260lbs 10/24/1990
- 50 Cole Anthony 74 | 185lbs 05/15/2000
- 12 D.J. Augustin 71 | 183lbs 11/10/1987
- 7 Michael Carter-Williams 77 | 190lbs 10/10/1991
- 20 Markelle Fultz 75 | 209lbs 05/29/1998
- 4 Karim Mane 75 | 190lbs 05/16/2000
- 9 Chasson Randle 74 | 185lbs 02/05/1993
- 00 Aaron Gordon 80 | 235lbs 09/16/1995
- 1 Jonathan Isaac 83 | 230lbs 10/03/1997
- 3 Chuma Okeke 78 | 229lbs 08/18/1998
- 8 Dwayne Bacon 78 | 221lbs 08/30/1995
- 10 Evan Fournier 79 | 205lbs 10/29/1992
- 35 Melvin Frazier Jr. 77 | 215lbs 08/30/1996
- 14 Gary Harris 76 | 210lbs 09/14/1994
- 31 Terrence Ross 78 | 206lbs 02/05/1991
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||15||Round 1||Cole Anthony||PG||North Carolina|
|2019-2020||16||Round 1||Chuma Okeke||PF||Auburn|
|2019-2020||16||Round 2||Talen Horton-Tucker||SF||Iowa State|
- Calfout for season | out
Ennis III is likely to miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season with a calf injury.
- Ankleout for season | out
Okeke is out of the lineup with a left ankle sprain, and he is likely to miss the rest of the 2020-21 season.
- LegProb Thurs | probable
Vucevic has missed the last two games due to an adductor injury, but it is anticipated that he will be available versus the Hornets on Thursday.
- BackOut indefinitely | out
Ross is out of the lineup with lower-back spasms, and it is uncertain how long he will be idle.
- Legout for season | out
Cannady will miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season due to a fractured right ankle.
- HipProb Fri | probable
Vucevic is dealing with right adductor tightness, but he is likely to face the Bucks on Friday.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Carter-Williams his sidelined with a left ankle sprain, and it is unknown when he will be available to return to lineup.
- CalfProb Wed | probable
Ennis III has been sidelined due to right calf soreness, but he is projected to suit up for Wednesday's clash with the Cavaliers.