The Los Angeles Clippers are an American professional basketball team based in Los Angeles, California. The Clippers compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member of the league's Pacific Division of the Western Conference. The Clippers play their home games at the Staples Center, an arena shared with the Los Angeles Lakers of the NBA, the Los Angeles Sparks of the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA), and the Los Angeles Kings of the National Hockey League (NHL). The franchise was founded in 1970 as the Buffalo Braves, one of three expansion teams to join the NBA that year. The Braves moved from Buffalo, New York to San Diego, California in 1978.
Past 10 meetings
- Clippers @ Bulls 106-109 L
- Clippers @ Timberwolves 124-117 W
- Clippers @ Raptors 112-92 W
- Clippers @ Pacers 110-99 W
- Clippers @ Wizards 135-119 W
- Clippers @ Bucks 91-119 L
- Trail Blazers @ Clippers 97-117 W
- Wizards @ Clippers 125-150 W
- Clippers @ Spurs 97-107 L
- Clippers @ Grizzlies 121-119 W
- Phoenix(02-13-19) 107 - 134
- Houston(11-22-19) 119 - 122
- @San Antonio(11-29-19) 97 - 107
- @Oklahoma City(12-15-18) 104 - 110
- @L.A. Lakers(03-04-19) 113 - 105
- Utah(11-03-19) 94 - 105
- @Sacramento(03-01-19) 116 - 109
- Detroit(01-12-19) 109 - 104
- Memphis(03-31-19) 96 - 113
- New York(03-03-19) 107 - 128
- Golden State(04-26-19) 129 - 110
- @Denver(02-24-19) 96 - 123
- 21 Patrick Beverley 73 | 180lbs 07/12/1988
- 2 Shai Gilgeous-Alexander 77 | 180lbs 07/12/1998
- 1 Jerome Robinson 76 | 190lbs 02/22/1997
- 20 Landry Shamet 76 | 190lbs 03/13/1997
- 10 Derrick Walton Jr. 72 | 185lbs 04/03/1995
- 4 JaMychal Green 80 | 227lbs 06/21/1990
- 5 Montrezl Harrell 79 | 240lbs 01/26/1994
- 15 Johnathan Motley 80 | 230lbs 05/04/1995
- 54 Patrick Patterson 80 | 235lbs 03/14/1989
- 7 Amir Coffey 79 | 210lbs 06/17/1997
- 14 Terance Mann 77 | 215lbs 10/18/1996
- 19 Rodney McGruder 76 | 205lbs 07/29/1991
- 17 Garrett Temple 77 | 195lbs 05/08/1986
- 3 Sindarius Thornwell 77 | 215lbs 11/15/1994
- 8 Tyrone Wallace 77 | 198lbs 06/10/1994
- 23 Lou Williams 73 | 175lbs 10/27/1986
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||18||Round 2||Terance Mann||SF||Florida State|
|2019-2020||26||Round 2||Jaylen Hands||PG||UCLA|
|2018-2019||12||Round 1||Miles Bridges||SF||Michigan State|
|2018-2019||13||Round 1||Jerome Robinson||PG||Boston College|
- CalfQues Tues | questionable
Williams has sat out the previous two games due to a sore right calf, and it is unclear if he will play against the Suns on Tuesday.
- ConcussionQues Tues | questionable
Beverley has missed the last two games with a concussion, and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Tuesday's tilt versus the Suns.
- TailboneQues Tues | questionable
Green has missed the past four games due to a tailbone contusion, and it is undetermined if he will be available for Tuesday's contest against the Suns.
- RestOut Sat | out
Leonard will not be available for Saturday's matchup against the Bulls as he has been given a day of rest.
- HamstringProb Fri | probable
McGruder has been out of the lineup due to a right hamstring strain, but he is expected to return Friday versus the Timberwolves.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Leonard was held out of the previous game with left knee soreness, but it is projected that he will draw back into the lineup against the Raptors on Wednesday.
- BackQues Mon | questionable
Patterson sat out the previous game with back spasms, and it is unknown if he will play Monday versus the Pacers.
- TailboneProb Sun | probable
Green has missed the previous two games with a tailbone contusion, but he is likely to line up Sunday versus the Wizards.