Golden State Warriors
The Golden State Warriors are an American professional basketball team based in Oakland, California. They are a member of the Pacific Division in the Western Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was established in 1946 as the Philadelphia Warriors based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a founding member of the Basketball Association of America (BAA), and it won the inaugural 1947 BAA Finals that is now considered the first NBA Championship. In 1962, the franchise relocated to the Bay Area and was renamed as the San Francisco Warriors until 1971, when it changed its geographic moniker to Golden State, California's state nickname. Since 1972, the team's home court has...
Past 10 meetings
- Rockets @ Warriors 135-105 L
- Warriors @ Suns 106-112 L
- Heat @ Warriors 113-101 L
- Lakers @ Warriors 125-120 L
- Warriors @ Nets 88-129 L
- Warriors @ Wizards 125-117 W
- Warriors @ Cavaliers 131-112 W
- Warriors @ Celtics 104-119 L
- Warriors @ 76ers 104-115 L
- Pacers @ Warriors 129-118 L
- New Orleans(12-20-19) 102 - 106
- Sacramento(12-15-19) 100 - 79
- L.A. Lakers(02-08-20) 125 - 120
- @Phoenix(02-12-20) 106 - 112
- Washington(10-24-18) 122 - 144
- @Denver(01-15-19) 142 - 111
- Toronto(06-13-19) 114 - 110
- Philadelphia(01-31-19) 113 - 104
- L.A. Clippers(10-24-19) 141 - 122
- Brooklyn(11-10-18) 100 - 116
- @Milwaukee(12-07-18) 105 - 95
- @Toronto(06-10-19) 106 - 105
- 12 Ky Bowman 73 | 187lbs 06/16/1997
- 30 Stephen Curry 75 | 185lbs 03/14/1988
- 34 Shaun Livingston 79 | 192lbs 09/11/1985
- Shabazz Napier 72 | 175lbs 07/14/1991
- 0 Jeremy Pargo 74 | 219lbs 03/17/1986
- 2 Jordan Bell 80 | 216lbs 01/07/1995
- 32 Marquese Chriss 81 | 240lbs 07/02/1997
- Lior Eliyahu | lbs
- 23 Draymond Green 78 | 230lbs 03/04/1990
- 21 Jonas Jerebko 82 | 231lbs 03/02/1987
- 5 Kevon Looney 81 | 222lbs 02/06/1996
- 7 Eric Paschall 78 | 255lbs 11/04/1996
- 6 Alen Smailagic 82 | 215lbs 08/18/2000
- 2 Treveon Graham 77 | 219lbs 10/28/1993
- 9 Andre Iguodala 78 | 215lbs 01/28/1984
- 1 Damion Lee 77 | 210lbs 10/21/1992
- 21 Zach Norvell Jr. 77 | 205lbs 12/09/1997
- 81 Miye Oni 77 | 206lbs 08/04/1997
- 3 Jordan Poole 76 | 194lbs 06/19/1999
- 11 Klay Thompson 78 | 215lbs 02/08/1990
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||28||Round 1||Jordan Poole||SG||Michigan|
|2019-2020||11||Round 2||Eric Paschall||PF||Villanova|
|2019-2020||28||Round 2||Miye Oni||SG||Yale|
|2018-2019||28||Round 1||Jacob Evans||SF||Cincinnati|
Golden State Warriors
- Kneeout for season | out
Thompson is recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee and will miss the entire 2019-20 season.
- HipProb Thurs | probable
Looney missed the previous game due to a sore left hip, but he is likely to suit up Thursday against the Rockets.
- AcquiredQues Wed | questionable
Spellman was obtained via a trade, and it is unknown if he will make his team debut against the Hornets on Wednesday.
- AcquiredProb Tues | probable
Burks was acquired via a trade, but he is expected to make his team debut against the Clippers on Tuesday.
- BackProb Mon | probable
Green missed the last game with lower-back tightness, but he is projected to face the Heat on Monday.
- AcquiredProb Sun | probable
Robinson III was recently acquired through a trade, but he is likely be available for Sunday's contest against the Bulls.
- PelvisProb Sat | probable
Toscano-Anderson has a pelvic contusion, but is expected to be available against the Lakers on Saturday.
- AcquiredQues Sat | questionable
Evans has joined his new team, and it is unclear if he will make his debut against the Clippers on Saturday.