Get a detailed betting report for this game and over 400 other games monthly for only $9.99 per month. | Get Access Now
Golden State Warriors Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Golden State Warriors are an American professional basketball team based in Oakland, California. They are a member of the Pacific Division in the Western Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was established in 1946 as the Philadelphia Warriors based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a founding member of the Basketball Association of America (BAA), and it won the inaugural 1947 BAA Finals that is now considered the first NBA Championship. In 1962, the franchise relocated to the Bay Area and was renamed as the San Francisco Warriors until 1971, when it changed its geographic moniker to Golden State, California's state nickname. Since 1972, the team's home court has...
Past 10 meetings
- Warriors @ Pelicans 103-108 L
- Warriors @ Pelicans 123-108 W
- Warriors @ Rockets 113-87 W
- Warriors @ Timberwolves 114-126 L
- Mavericks @ Warriors 133-103 L
- Kings @ Warriors 113-117 W
- Nuggets @ Warriors 97-118 W
- Warriors @ Wizards 114-118 L
- Warriors @ 76ers 107-96 W
- Warriors @ Celtics 114-119 L
- Oklahoma City(11-21-18) 123 - 95
- Utah(03-14-21) 119 - 131
- Phoenix(03-10-19) 115 - 111
- New Orleans(01-16-19) 140 - 147
- 12 Ky Bowman 73 | 187lbs 06/16/1997
- 30 Stephen Curry 75 | 185lbs 03/14/1988
- 2 Nico Mannion 74 | 190lbs 03/14/2001
- 9 Chasson Randle 74 | 185lbs 02/05/1993
- 10 Dragan Bender 84 | 249lbs 11/17/1997
- 32 Marquese Chriss 81 | 240lbs 07/02/1997
- 23 Draymond Green 78 | 230lbs 03/04/1990
- 5 Kevon Looney 81 | 222lbs 02/06/1996
- 7 Eric Paschall 78 | 255lbs 11/04/1996
- 26 Kent Bazemore 76 | 195lbs 07/01/1989
- 1 Damion Lee 77 | 210lbs 10/21/1992
- 15 Mychal Mulder 75 | 184lbs 06/12/1994
- 3 Jordan Poole 76 | 194lbs 06/19/1999
- 11 Klay Thompson 78 | 215lbs 02/08/1990
- 10 Brad Wanamaker 75 | 210lbs 07/25/1989
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||2||Round 1||James Wiseman||C||Memphis|
|2020-2021||18||Round 2||Nico Mannion||PG||Arizona|
|2020-2021||21||Round 2||Justinian Jessup||SG||Boise State|
|2019-2020||28||Round 1||Jordan Poole||SG||Michigan|
|2019-2020||11||Round 2||Eric Paschall||PF||Villanova|
|2019-2020||28||Round 2||Miye Oni||SG||Yale|
Golden State Warriors
- ObliqueOut indefinitely | out
Toupane is sidelined due to a right oblique strain, and there is no timetable for return.
- WristMid May | out
Oubre Jr. is sidelined with left wrist soreness, and he is not expected to return to the court until at least the middle of May.
- HipMid May | out
Paschall is sidelined with a left hip flexor strain, and he is expected to miss at least two weeks.
- ToeMid May | out
Lee is tending to left big toe soreness and is enrolled in the NBA's health and safety protocols, and he is not projected to return to action until the middle of May.
- HipProb Tues | probable
Green is managing a hip injury, but it is likely that he will face the Pelicans on Tuesday.
- KneeOut Mon | out
Wiggins is dealing with right knee soreness, and he will not play in Monday's game versus the Pelicans.
- BackProb Sat | probable
Green is bothered by a left trapezius contusion, but is it projected that he will be available to face the Rockets on Saturday.
- IllnessProb Thurs | probable
Bazemore has been added to the COVID-19 injured list, but it is likely that he will suit up against the Timberwolves on Thursday.