Check GameAdvisers.com AI Computer Pick For DALLAS COWBOYS vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS. Our AI Computer Pick system have 35.45% ROI for the last 40 days on NFL - Spread. | 7 Day Trial for $1/Day
Dallas Cowboys vs. Minnesota Vikings Pick & Prediction NOV 22TH 2020
Andy Dalton threw a go-ahead touchdown pass to Dalton Schultz with 1:37 to go, and the Dallas Cowboys held on for a 31-28 win over the host Minnesota Vikings on Sunday in Minneapolis.
Dalton completed 22 of 32 passes for 203 yards, three touchdowns and one interception for Dallas (3-7), which snapped a four-game losing streak. Ezekiel Elliott had 21 carries for 103 yards to go along with a receiving touchdown out of the backfield.
The loss spoiled a standout performance by Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins, who completed 22 of 30 passes for 314 yards and three touchdowns. Adam Thielen had eight catches for 123 yards and two touchdowns for Minnesota (4-6), which lost for the first time in its past five games.
The Vikings trailed 16-7 at the half before they regrouped. Justin Jefferson put the Vikings on top 28-24 when he split a pair of Cowboys defenders and hauled in a 39-yard touchdown pass from Cousins with 9:37 remaining.
That set the stage for the Cowboys' game-winning drive within the final two minutes. Schultz brought in a 2-yard score to cap an 11-play, 61-yard drive that took only 2:23 off the clock.
Dallas opened the scoring when Dalton found Elliott for a 6-yard touchdown pass with 9:26 to go in the first quarter. The Vikings blocked the Cowboys' extra-point attempt.
Minnesota bounced back on the next possession, which culminated with a 1-yard touchdown run by Dalvin Cook. It was the running back's 13th rushing touchdown, matching his career high from 2019.
The back-and-forth start continued as the Cowboys grabbed a 13-7 lead with 4:55 left in the second quarter. Rookie CeeDee Lamb provided a highlight-reel catch while twisting and falling backward for a 4-yard score.
A 19-yard field goal by Greg Zuerlein increased the Cowboys' lead to 16-7 before halftime.
Minnesota rallied in the second half with back-to-back touchdown passes from Cousins to Thielen.
Thielen's first score, from 2 yards out, came on a remarkable one-handed catch in the back corner of the end zone. The seventh-year wideout secured the ball and tapped both feet inbounds.
The next touchdown reception was much more routine for Thielen, who got open for an easy 3-yard catch that gave the Vikings a 21-16 advantage early in the fourth quarter.
The Cowboys answered on the next drive to regain a 24-21 edge. Pollard sprinted 42 yards to the end zone for his second rushing touchdown, and Lamb converted a two-point conversion.
--Field Level Media
Need Help Beating Your Sportsbook? Get $60 in Free Premium Member Only picks from Doc's Sports Service, one of the most trusted names in
handicapping since 1971! No salesmen and no obligations!
- Washington L 41 - 16
- @Minnesota W 31 - 28
- Pittsburgh L 24 - 19
- @Philadelphia L 9 - 23
- @Washington L 3 - 25
- Arizona L 38 - 10
- N.Y. Giants W 34 - 37
- Cleveland L 49 - 38
- @Seattle L 31 - 38
- Atlanta W 39 - 40
- Dallas L 31 - 28
- @Chicago W 19 - 13
- Detroit W 20 - 34
- @Green Bay W 28 - 22
- Atlanta L 40 - 23
- @Seattle L 26 - 27
- @Houston W 31 - 23
- Tennessee L 31 - 30
- @Indianapolis L 11 - 28
- Green Bay L 43 - 34
- Washington(11-26-20) L 41 - 16
- @Baltimore(10-14-12) L 29 - 31
- @Cincinnati(12-09-12) W 20 - 19
- San Francisco(09-07-14) L 28 - 17
- Philadelphia(10-20-19) W 10 - 37
- Carolina(11-30-14) W 13 - 31
- Jacksonville(08-18-18) L 14 - 10
- @Tampa Bay(10-26-14) W 19 - 13
- Chicago(12-29-19) L 21 - 19
- @New Orleans(01-05-20) W 26 - 20
- Cowboys @ Vikings 31-28
- Vikings @ Cowboys 28-24
- Cowboys @ Vikings 17-15
- Vikings @ Cowboys 28-14
- Vikings @ Cowboys 23-27
- Cowboys @ Vikings 23-17
- Cowboys @ Vikings 21-24
- Cowboys @ Vikings 3-34
- Cowboys @ Vikings 35-31
- Vikings @ Cowboys 10-16
American Football Conference
|New England Patriots||4||6||0||.400||3.0||0.0||0.0||3-2||1-4||4-0-6|
|New York Jets||0||10||0||.000||7.0||0.0||0.0||0-5||0-5||0-0-10|
|Kansas City Chiefs||9||1||0||.900||0.0||0.0||0.0||4-1||5-0||9-0-1|
|Las Vegas Raiders||6||4||0||.600||3.0||0.0||0.0||2-3||4-1||6-0-4|
|Los Angeles Chargers||3||7||0||.300||6.0||0.0||0.0||2-3||1-4||3-0-7|
National Football Conference
|Washington Football Team||4||7||0||.364||0.0||0.0||0.0||3-3||1-4||3-0-7|
|New York Giants||3||7||0||.300||0.5||0.0||0.0||2-3||1-4||3-0-7|
|Green Bay Packers||7||3||0||.700||0.0||0.0||0.0||3-1||4-2||7-0-3|
|New Orleans Saints||8||2||0||.800||0.0||0.0||0.0||5-1||3-1||8-0-2|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||7||4||0||.636||1.5||0.0||0.0||3-2||4-2||7-0-3|
|Los Angeles Rams||7||3||0||.700||0.0||0.0||0.0||4-0||3-3||7-0-3|
|San Francisco 49ers||4||6||0||.400||3.0||0.0||0.0||1-4||3-2||4-0-6|
- IllnessOut indefinitely | I-R
Thielen has been ticketed to the Injured Reserve/COVID-19 list, and he will miss an extended period.
- ConcussionQues Sun | questionable
Odenigbo is battling a concussion and shoulder injury, and it has yet to be established if he will pass protocol prior to Sunday's battle with the Panthers.
- GroinQues Sun | questionable
Smith Jr. is managing groin and back injuries, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up against the Panthers on Sunday.
- NeckProb Sun | probable
Smith is nursing a neck injury, but he is projected to line up against the Panthers on Sunday.
- AnkleQues Sun | questionable
Cleveland sat out the previous game with an ankle injury, and it is unknown if he will face the Panthers on Sunday.
- PersonalQues Sun | questionable
Brailford has missed the past two games due to a personal matter, and it is unclear if he will be available for Sunday's game against the Panthers.
- ShoulderProb Sun | probable
Bradbury has a shoulder injury, but he is expected to line up against the Cowboys on Sunday.
- ConcussionProb Sun | probable
Dantzler has sat out the last two games with a concussion, but he is projected to suit up Sunday versus the Cowboys.
- FootQues Mon | questionable
Reed is managing a foot injury, and it is undetermined if he will suit up Monday versus the Eagles.
- Kneeday-to-day | questionable
Erving exited the last game with a knee injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Ravens in Week 13.
- Calfday-to-day | questionable
Martin was lifted from the previous game with a calf injury, and it remains to be seen if he will face the Ravens during Week 13.
- SuspensionElig Week 14 | out
Gifford has been issued a two-game suspension for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs. He will be eligible to return Week 14 against the Bengals.
- Ribsday-to-day | questionable
Brown sat out the last contest with a rib injury, and it is undetermined if he will be active Week 13 versus the Ravens.
- BackProb Thurs | probable
Zuerlein is bothered by a back injury, but it is projected that he will take the field Thursday versus the Washington Football Team.
- BackProb Thurs | probable
Bell is tending to a back injury, but he is expected to line up against the Washington Football Team on Thursday.
- HamstringOut indefinitely | I-R
Biadasz has landed on the injured reserve list due to a hamstring injury, and it is unknown when he will get back on the field.
- TrendUnder is 14-3 in Vikings last 17 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %82.40% (17)O/U3|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Vikings last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Vikings last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Vikings last 4 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Cowboys last 8 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U3|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Cowboys last 14 games as a road underdog.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-9 in Cowboys last 29 games as an underdog.Hit %69.00% (29)O/U9|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-2 in Cowboys last 14 games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %85.70% (14)O/U12|2Push0W/L
- TrendCowboys are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings.Hit %0.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L0|5
- TrendCowboys are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Minnesota.Hit %0.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L0|5
- TrendHome team is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings.Hit %71.40% (7)O/UPush0W/L5|2