The Cleveland Cavaliers, also known as the Cavs, are an American professional basketball team based in Cleveland, Ohio. The Cavaliers compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA), as a member of the league's Eastern Conference Central Division. The Cavaliers are the only remaining charter member of the division (all the other Central Division teams joined later from the now-defunct Midwest Division). The team began play in the league in 1970 as an expansion team. Home games are played at Quicken Loans Arena, which the team shares with the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League and the Lake Erie Monsters of the American Hockey League. The Cavaliers have featured many NBA stars...
Past 10 meetings
- Cavaliers @ Bucks 105-127 L
- Clippers @ Cavaliers 110-108 L
- Bucks @ Cavaliers 102-107 W
- Pistons @ Cavaliers 119-126 W
- Cavaliers @ Mavericks 116-121 L
- Cavaliers @ Magic 91-120 L
- Cavaliers @ 76ers 99-106 L
- Raptors @ Cavaliers 101-126 W
- Cavaliers @ Heat 110-126 L
- Cavaliers @ Nets 107-113 L
- Boston(02-05-19) 103 - 96
- @San Antonio(01-23-18) 102 - 114
- @L.A. Clippers(03-09-18) 102 - 116
- @Phoenix(03-13-18) 129 - 107
- @Sacramento(12-27-17) 95 - 109
- @Golden State(06-03-18) 103 - 122
- San Antonio(02-25-18) 110 - 94
- Charlotte(11-13-18) 89 - 113
Team leaders 2018-2019
- POINTS/G 1240 Jordan Clarkson #8 | PG
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 159 Tristan Thompson #13 | C
- ASSISTS/G 210 Collin Sexton #2 | PG
- 3 POINTS % 136 Jordan Clarkson #8 | PG
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 316 Larry Nance Jr. #22 | PF
- BLOCKS/G 36 Larry Nance Jr. #22 | PF
- STEALS/G 86 Larry Nance Jr. #22 | PF
- TURNOVERS/G 2 Emanuel Terry #22 | SF
- 21 Kendrick Perkins 82 | 270lbs 11/10/1984
- 13 Tristan Thompson 82 | 238lbs 03/13/1991
- 41 Ante Zizic 83 | 254lbs 01/04/1997
- 81 Jose Calderon 75 | 200lbs 09/28/1981
- 8 Jordan Clarkson 77 | 194lbs 06/07/1992
- 18 Matthew Dellavedova 76 | 200lbs 09/08/1990
- 2 Brandon Knight 75 | 195lbs 12/02/1991
- 2 Collin Sexton 74 | 190lbs 01/04/1999
- 0 Marquese Chriss 82 | 240lbs 07/02/1997
- 9 Channing Frye 84 | 255lbs 05/17/1983
- 31 John Henson 83 | 219lbs 12/28/1990
- 0 Kevin Love 82 | 251lbs 09/07/1988
- 22 Larry Nance Jr. 81 | 230lbs 01/01/1993
- 17 Okaro White 80 | 205lbs 08/13/1992
- 12 David Nwaba 76 | 219lbs 01/14/1993
- 5 JR Smith 78 | 225lbs 09/09/1985
- Nik Stauskas 78 | 205lbs 10/07/1993
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||8||Round 1||Collin Sexton||PG||Alabama|
cleveland-cavaliers Stats 2018-2019
|Larry Nance Jr.||59||25||542||180||20||409||215||120||83||81||29||146|
|Larry Nance Jr.||59||25||316||36||86||83||169||0|
- ConcussionOut indefinitely | out
Dellavedova has missed time with a concussion and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
- GroinProb Fri | probable
Hill missed the previous game due to soreness in his left groin but is expected to face the Heat on Friday.
- HeadProb Fri | probable
Love left the last game due to a head injury but is projected to play Friday against the Clippers.
- FootProb Wed | probable
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness but is projected to return against the Bucks on Wednesday.
- RibsProb Wed | probable
Nance Jr. sat out his fifth-straight game with a rib contusion but is likely to rejoin the lineup against the Bucks on Wednesday.
- BackProb Wed | probable
Love was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a lower-back contusion but is expected to take part in Wednesday's clash against the Bucks.
- HipProb Fri | probable
Hood was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a sore right hip but it is not expected to prevent him from playing Friday against the Pelicans.
- GroinProb Fri | probable
Hill is sidelined due to a left groin strain but is expected to return Friday against the Heat.
- View Full List