Portland Trail Blazers Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Portland Trail Blazers, commonly known as the Blazers, are an American professional basketball team based in Portland, Oregon. They play in the Northwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The Trail Blazers played their home games in the Memorial Coliseum before moving to Moda Center in 1995 (called the Rose Garden until 2013). The franchise entered the league in 1970, and Portland has been its only home city. The franchise has enjoyed a strong following; from 1977 through 1995, the team sold out 814 consecutive home games, the longest such streak in American major professional sports at the time, only since surpassed by the Cleveland Indians...
Past 10 meetings
- Hawks @ Trail Blazers 106-112 W
- Pacers @ Trail Blazers 111-87 L
- Trail Blazers @ Kings 132-126 W
- Raptors @ Trail Blazers 111-112 W
- Trail Blazers @ Kings 125-99 W
- Timberwolves @ Trail Blazers 117-135 W
- Bulls @ Trail Blazers 111-108 L
- Trail Blazers @ Warriors 122-137 L
- Trail Blazers @ Warriors 123-98 W
- Trail Blazers @ Clippers 105-128 L
- San Antonio(02-07-19) 118 - 127
- Memphis(08-15-20) 122 - 126
- Memphis(08-15-20) 122 - 126
- New York(01-07-19) 101 - 111
- 9 Moses Brown 86 | 245lbs 10/13/1999
- 11 Enes Kanter 82 | 250lbs 05/20/1992
- 27 Jusuf Nurkic 83 | 290lbs 08/23/1994
- 20 Hassan Whiteside 84 | 265lbs 06/13/1989
- 33 Zach Collins 83 | 250lbs 11/19/1997
- 32 Wenyen Gabriel 81 | 205lbs 03/26/1997
- 4 Harry Giles III 83 | 240lbs 04/22/1998
- 50 Caleb Swanigan 81 | 260lbs 04/18/1997
- 21 Keljin Blevins 76 | 200lbs 11/24/1995
- 5 Rodney Hood 80 | 208lbs 10/20/1992
- 3 CJ McCollum 75 | 190lbs 09/19/1991
- 1 Anfernee Simons 75 | 181lbs 06/08/1999
- 2 Gary Trent Jr. 77 | 209lbs 01/18/1999
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||16||Round 1||Isaiah Stewart||C||Washington|
|2020-2021||16||Round 2||CJ Elleby||SF||Washington State|
|2019-2020||25||Round 1||Nassir Little||SF||North Carolina|
Portland Trail Blazers
- WristMid March | out
Nurkic is sidelined due to a right wrist fracture, and he is projected to miss at least eight weeks.
- FootQues Mon | questionable
Elleby was held out of the last game with a left foot strain, and it is uncertain if he will take the court Monday versus the Spurs.
- PersonalQues Sat | questionable
Blevins has missed the previous two games due to a personal matter, and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Hawks on Saturday.
- QuadricepProb Wed | probable
Nurkic was lifted from the previous game due to a quad contusion, but it is anticipated that he will take on the Kings on Wednesday.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Lillard is expected to suit up against the Kings on Wednesday despite an ankle injury.
- QuadricepProb Thurs | probable
Hood has missed the last two games with a left quad strain, but it is likely that he will face the Timberwolves on Thursday.
- PersonalQues Tues | questionable
Little has missed the previous four games due to NBA's health and safety protocols after tending to a personal matter. It is unclear if he will suit up against the Bulls on Tuesday.