The Toronto Raptors are a Canadian professional basketball team based in Toronto, Ontario. The Raptors compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA), as a member of the league's Eastern Conference Atlantic Division. The team was established in 1995, along with the Vancouver Grizzlies, as part of the NBA's expansion into Canada. When the Grizzlies relocated to Memphis, Tennessee to become the Memphis Grizzlies in 2001, the Raptors became the only Canadian-based team in the NBA. They originally played their home games at the SkyDome (since renamed Rogers Centre in 2005), before moving eastward along Bremner Boulevard to the Air Canada Centre in 1999.
Past 10 meetings
- Pelicans @ Raptors 126-110 L
- Knicks @ Raptors 112-128 W
- Raptors @ Kings 114-105 W
- Raptors @ Jazz 124-111 W
- Raptors @ Lakers 121-107 W
- Raptors @ Suns 107-98 W
- 76ers @ Raptors 112-129 W
- Raptors @ Bucks 109-124 L
- Mavericks @ Raptors 107-116 W
- Timberwolves @ Raptors 105-112 W
- Detroit(02-26-18) 94 - 123
- @Boston(03-31-18) 99 - 110
- @Chicago(02-14-18) 122 - 98
- @Orlando(03-20-18) 93 - 86
- @Atlanta(01-24-18) 108 - 93
- Washington(04-25-18) 98 - 108
- Miami(02-13-18) 112 - 115
- @Memphis(12-08-17) 116 - 107
- Golden State(01-13-18) 127 - 125
- @Cleveland(05-07-18) 93 - 128
- Denver(03-27-18) 110 - 114
- Philadelphia(10-30-18) 112 - 129
Team leaders 2017-2018
- POINTS/G 1840 DeMar DeRozan #10 | SG
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 183 Jonas Valanciunas #17 | C
- ASSISTS/G 537 Kyle Lowry #7 | PG
- 3 POINTS % 238 Kyle Lowry #7 | PG
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 477 Jonas Valanciunas #17 | C
- BLOCKS/G 100 Jakob Poeltl #25 | C
- STEALS/G 85 DeMar DeRozan #10 | SG
- TURNOVERS/G 3 Alfonzo McKinnie #28 | SF
- 92 Lucas Nogueira 84 | 220lbs 07/26/1992
- 25 Jakob Poeltl 84 | 230lbs 10/15/1995
- 17 Jonas Valanciunas 84 | 265lbs 05/06/1992
- 4 Lorenzo Brown 77 | 189lbs 08/26/1990
- 7 Kyle Lowry 73 | 196lbs 03/25/1986
- 23 Fred VanVleet 72 | 195lbs 02/25/1994
- 55 Delon Wright 77 | 183lbs 04/26/1992
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2017-2018||23||Round 1||OG Anunoby||SF||Indiana|
Team Stats 2017-2018
- GroinOut Wed | out
Miles exited the previous game due to a right adductor strain and will not be available for Wednesday's matchup against the Pistons.
- ShoulderMid Dec | out
Powell sustained a subluxation of his left shoulder and will likely need four-to-six weeks to recover.
- HipProb Sat | probable
Miles sat out the previous game with right hip bursitis but it is likely he will be available against the Knicks on Saturday.
- AnkleQues Wed | questionable
Leonard missed his second-straight game with left ankle soreness and it is uncertain if he will suit up Wednesday against the Kings.
- PersonalProb Fri | probable
Anunoby has missed the last three games for personal reasons but it is likely he will suit up against the Suns on Friday.
- ToeQues Fri | questionable
VanVleet has sat out the past four games with a left big toe sprain and it is unknown if he will return Friday against the Suns.
- View Full List