The Utah Jazz is an American professional basketball team based in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Jazz compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member team of the Western Conference Northwest Division. The team plays its home games at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City. The team began play in 1974 as the New Orleans Jazz, based in New Orleans, Louisiana. The team moved to Salt Lake City in 1979. The Jazz were one of the least successful teams in the league in their early years. Although 10 seasons elapsed before the Jazz qualified for their first playoff appearance (in 1984), they would not miss the playoffs again until 2004. During the late 1980s, John Stockton and Karl Malone...
569 Utah Jazz 570 New York Knicks
Past 10 meetings
- Jazz @ Wizards 116-95 W
- Nets @ Jazz 98-114 W
- Timberwolves @ Jazz 100-120 W
- Jazz @ Suns 114-97 W
- Thunder @ Jazz 98-89 L
- Jazz @ Grizzlies 104-114 L
- Jazz @ Pelicans 114-104 W
- Pelicans @ Jazz 115-112 L
- Bucks @ Jazz 111-115 W
- Jazz @ Nuggets 111-104 W
- @New York(11-15-17) 101 - 106
- @Atlanta(01-22-18) 90 - 104
- @Chicago(12-13-17) 100 - 103
- Phoenix(02-06-19) 88 - 116
- L.A. Lakers(01-11-19) 95 - 113
- Washington(12-04-17) 69 - 116
- Charlotte(02-09-18) 94 - 106
- @Phoenix(03-13-19) 114 - 97
- Sacramento(11-21-18) 119 - 110
- @L.A. Lakers(11-23-18) 83 - 90
- Denver(01-23-19) 108 - 114
- @L.A. Clippers(01-16-19) 129 - 109
Team leaders 2018-2019
- POINTS/G 1551 Donovan Mitchell #45 | SG
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 270 Rudy Gobert #27 | C
- ASSISTS/G 377 Joe Ingles #2 | SF
- 3 POINTS % 156 Donovan Mitchell #45 | SG
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 637 Rudy Gobert #27 | C
- BLOCKS/G 159 Rudy Gobert #27 | C
- STEALS/G 93 Donovan Mitchell #45 | SG
- TURNOVERS/G 1 Tony Bradley #13 | C
- 13 Tony Bradley 82 | 248lbs 01/08/1998
- 27 Rudy Gobert 85 | 245lbs 06/26/1992
- 33 Ekpe Udoh 82 | 245lbs 05/20/1987
- 11 Dante Exum 78 | 190lbs 07/13/1995
- 30 Naz Mitrou-Long 76 | 218lbs 08/03/1993
- 25 Raul Neto 73 | 179lbs 05/19/1992
- 3 Ricky Rubio 76 | 190lbs 10/21/1990
- 5 David Stockton 71 | 165lbs 06/24/1991
- 24 Grayson Allen 77 | 198lbs 10/08/1995
- 26 Kyle Korver 79 | 212lbs 03/17/1981
- 45 Donovan Mitchell 75 | 215lbs 09/07/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||21||Round 1||Grayson Allen||SG||Duke|
|2018-2019||22||Round 2||Vince Edwards||SF||Purdue|
|2017-2018||24||Round 1||Tyler Lydon||PF||Syracuse|
|2017-2018||30||Round 1||Josh Hart||SG||Villanova|
|2017-2018||12||Round 2||Thomas Bryant||C||Indiana|
|2017-2018||25||Round 2||Nigel Williams-Goss||PG||Gonzaga|
utah-jazz Stats 2018-2019
- HamstringProb Wed | probable
Favors exited the previous game due to right hamstring tightness but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Knicks on Wednesday.
- KneeOut indefinitely | out
Exum has been diagnosed with a partially torn patella tendon in his right knee and there is no timetable for return.
- HamstringProb Mon | probable
Sefolosha sat out the previous game due to left hamstring tightness but it is not expected to affect his status for Monday's matchup with the Wizards.
- HamstringProb Wed | probable
Neto is sidelined with tightness in his left hamstring but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Suns on Wednesday.
- HipProb Wed | probable
Rubio has missed the last two games due to tightness in his left hip but is expected to be available against the Suns on Wednesday.
- Backday-to-day | questionable
Udoh is experiencing back spasms but it is anticipated that he will be in Monday's lineup versus the Thunder.
- AnkleProb Mon | probable
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain but is projected to return to action Monday against the Thunder.
- BackProb Fri | probable
Udoh sat out the previous game with back spasms but is expected to be available against the Grizzlies on Friday.
- View Full List