Denver Nuggets Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Denver Nuggets are an American professional basketball team based in Denver, Colorado. The Nuggets are a member of the Northwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was founded as the Denver Larks in 1967 as a charter franchise of the American Basketball Association (ABA) but changed its name to Rockets before the first season. It changed its name again to the Nuggets in 1974, and played for the final ABA Championship title in 1976, losing to the New York Nets. The team joined the NBA in 1976 after the ABAâ€“NBA merger and has had some periods of success, qualifying for the playoffs in nine consecutive seasons in the 1980s and doing the...
Past 10 meetings
- Knicks @ Nuggets 97-113 W
- Nuggets @ Lakers 89-93 L
- Nuggets @ Clippers 110-104 W
- Raptors @ Nuggets 111-121 W
- Pelicans @ Nuggets 112-114 W
- Grizzlies @ Nuggets 96-120 W
- Rockets @ Nuggets 116-129 W
- Nuggets @ Warriors 97-118 L
- Nuggets @ Trail Blazers 106-105 W
- Grizzlies @ Nuggets 137-139 W
- @Utah(08-30-20) 119 - 107
- Brooklyn(11-09-18) 112 - 110
- @Charlotte(02-19-21) 0 - 0
- @Minnesota(01-03-21) 124 - 109
- @Detroit(02-04-19) 103 - 129
- 10 Bol Bol 86 | 220lbs 11/16/1999
- 25 Isaiah Hartenstein 84 | 250lbs 05/05/1998
- 15 Nikola Jokic 83 | 284lbs 02/19/1995
- 7 Facundo Campazzo 70 | 195lbs 03/23/1991
- 13 R.J. Hampton 76 | 175lbs 02/07/2001
- 8 Shaquille Harrison 79 | 190lbs 10/06/1993
- 00 Markus Howard 70 | 175lbs 03/03/1999
- 11 Monte Morris 74 | 183lbs 06/27/1995
- 0 JaMychal Green 80 | 227lbs 06/21/1990
- 4 Paul Millsap 79 | 257lbs 02/10/1985
- 22 Zeke Nnaji 81 | 240lbs 01/09/2001
- 24 Mason Plumlee 83 | 254lbs 03/05/1990
- 1 Michael Porter Jr. 82 | 218lbs 06/29/1998
- 5 Noah Vonleh 82 | 257lbs 08/24/1995
- 5 Will Barton 78 | 181lbs 01/06/1991
- 30 Troy Daniels 76 | 200lbs 07/15/1991
- 35 PJ Dozier 78 | 205lbs 10/25/1996
- 14 Gary Harris 76 | 210lbs 09/14/1994
- 27 Jamal Murray 75 | 215lbs 02/23/1997
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||22||Round 1||Zeke Nnaji||C||Arizona|
- Hamstring0ut indefinitely | out
Barton is laid up with a right hamstring injury, and there is no timetable for recovery.
- AnkleQues Fri | questionable
Nnaji has sat out the previous three games due to a sprained left ankle, and it is up in the air if he will take the court versus the Jazz on Friday.
- GroinOut indefinitely | out
Dozier is sidelined with a right adductor strain, and a timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
- ToeProb Wed | probable
Jokic is expected to suit up for Wednesday's clash with the Knicks despite right toe soreness.
- ConcussionProb Wed | probable
Hartenstein has been out of commission while in the concussion protocol, but he is expected to face the Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
- NeckProb Mon | probable
Harris is nursing a sore neck, but he is likely to be in the lineup on Monday against the Pistons.
- AnkleProb Thurs | probable
Porter Jr. is battling a left ankle sprain, but he is expected to take on the Raptors on Thursday.