Get a detailed betting report for this game and over 400 other games monthly for only $9.99 per month. | Get Access Now
Detroit Pistons Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Detroit Pistons are an American professional basketball team based in Auburn Hills, Michigan, a suburb of Metro Detroit. The Pistons compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member of the Eastern Conference Central Division. The team plays its home games at The Palace of Auburn Hills. In 1941, the team was founded in Fort Wayne, Indiana as the Fort Wayne (Zollner) Pistons, a member of the National Basketball League (NBL). The Pistons joined the Basketball Association of America (BAA) in 1948. In 1949, the NBL and BAA merged to become the NBA, and the Pistons became part of the merged league. Since moving to Detroit in 1957, the Pistons have won three (3) NBA championships...
Past 10 meetings
- Grizzlies @ Pistons 97-111 W
- Hornets @ Pistons 102-99 L
- Magic @ Pistons 119-112 L
- Pistons @ Hornets 94-107 L
- Mavericks @ Pistons 115-105 L
- Hawks @ Pistons 86-100 W
- Pistons @ Pacers 109-115 L
- Pistons @ Spurs 91-106 L
- Pistons @ Mavericks 117-127 L
- Cavaliers @ Pistons 105-109 W
- @Philadelphia(12-10-18) 102 - 116
- Chicago(03-21-21) 100 - 86
- Minnesota(03-06-19) 114 - 131
- Denver(02-04-19) 103 - 129
- 11 Tony Bradley 82 | 248lbs 01/08/1998
- 14 Dewayne Dedmon 84 | 245lbs 08/12/1989
- 31 John Henson 81 | 219lbs 12/28/1990
- 13 Jahlil Okafor 82 | 270lbs 12/15/1995
- 12 Justin Patton 83 | 241lbs 06/14/1997
- 23 Jordan Bone 74 | 180lbs 11/05/1997
- 1 Bruce Brown 76 | 202lbs 08/15/1996
- 7 Killian Hayes 77 | 195lbs 07/27/2001
- 15 Frank Jackson 75 | 205lbs 05/04/1998
- 9 Cory Joseph 75 | 200lbs 08/20/1991
- 20 Brandon Knight 74 | 182lbs 12/02/1991
- 38 Saben Lee 74 | 183lbs 06/23/1999
- 4 Dennis Smith Jr. 74 | 205lbs 11/25/1997
- 55 Delon Wright 77 | 185lbs 04/26/1992
- 45 Sekou Doumbouya 80 | 230lbs 12/23/2000
- 23 Blake Griffin 81 | 250lbs 03/16/1989
- 14 Thon Maker 84 | 221lbs 02/25/1997
- 24 Mason Plumlee 83 | 254lbs 03/05/1990
- 28 Isaiah Stewart 80 | 250lbs 05/22/2001
- 35 Christian Wood 82 | 214lbs 09/27/1995
- 6 Hamidou Diallo 77 | 202lbs 07/31/1998
- 8 Wayne Ellington 76 | 207lbs 11/29/1987
- 2 Langston Galloway 73 | 200lbs 12/09/1991
- 20 Josh Jackson 80 | 207lbs 02/10/1997
- 17 Rodney McGruder 76 | 205lbs 07/29/1991
- 52 Jordan McRae 77 | 179lbs 03/28/1991
- 19 Svi Mykhailiuk 79 | 205lbs 06/10/1997
- Zhaire Smith 75 | 205lbs 06/04/1999
- 19 Tony Snell 78 | 213lbs 11/10/1991
- Khyri Thomas 75 | 210lbs 05/08/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||7||Round 1||Killian Hayes||PG||Ratiopharm (Germany)|
|2019-2020||15||Round 1||Sekou Doumbouya||PF||Limoges (France)|
|2019-2020||15||Round 2||Isaiah Roby||PF||Nebraska|
- TeethQues Sat | questionable
Jackson has sat out the last two games after undergoing oral surgery, leaving his status for Saturday's tilt versus the 76ers up in the air.
- KneeProb Sat | probable
Grant has been out of commission due to right knee soreness, but he is expected to return to the court for Saturday's clash with the 76ers.
- IllnessQues Sat | questionable
Hayes was held out of the last game due to an illness, and it has yet to be established if he will be active for Saturday's battle with the 76ers.
- RestOut Thurs | out
Plumlee will not be active for Thursday's showdown with the Grizzlies as he will receive a day of rest.
- CalfProb Thurs | probable
Ellington has missed the last three contests with strained calves, but it is projected that he will be available to take on the Grizzlies on Thursday.
- ElbowMid May | out
McGruder is out of the lineup with a right elbow sprain, and he will not return until the middle part of May.
- RestOut Tues | out
Plumlee will not take the court against the Hornets on Tuesday as he will be given a day of rest.
- UndisclosedProb Tues | probable
Okafor has been away from the team during the last two games, but it is expected that he will be active for Tuesday's battle with the Hornets.