Houston Rockets Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Houston Rockets are an American professional basketball team based in Houston, Texas, that competes in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They are members of the Southwest Division of the league's Western Conference. The Rockets play their home games at Toyota Center, located in downtown Houston. The Rockets have won two NBA championships and four Western Conference titles. The team was established in 1967 and played in San Diego, California, as the San Diego Rockets, before moving to Houston in 1971. The Rockets won only 15 games in their debut season as a franchise in 1967. In the 1969 NBA Draft, the Rockets selected power forward Elvin Hayes first overall, who would lead the team...
Past 10 meetings
- 76ers @ Rockets 135-115 L
- Knicks @ Rockets 122-97 L
- Warriors @ Rockets 113-87 L
- Bucks @ Rockets 136-143 W
- Timberwolves @ Rockets 114-107 L
- Rockets @ Nuggets 116-129 L
- Clippers @ Rockets 109-104 L
- Jazz @ Rockets 112-89 L
- Rockets @ Heat 91-113 L
- Rockets @ Magic 114-110 W
- @Milwaukee(03-26-19) 94 - 108
- @Utah(03-12-21) 99 - 114
- @Portland(12-26-20) 126 - 128
- @L.A. Lakers(09-12-20) 96 - 119
- L.A. Clippers(04-23-21) 109 - 104
- 12 D.J. Augustin 71 | 183lbs 11/10/1987
- 2 Armoni Brooks 75 | 195lbs 06/05/1998
- 1 Dante Exum 77 | 214lbs 07/13/1995
- 9 Mason Jones 76 | 200lbs 07/21/1998
- 8 Austin Rivers 76 | 200lbs 08/01/1992
- 1 John Wall 75 | 210lbs 09/06/1990
- 4 Russell Westbrook 75 | 200lbs 11/12/1988
- 6 Kenyon Martin Jr. 78 | 215lbs 01/06/2001
- 12 Luc Mbah a Moute 80 | 230lbs 09/09/1986
- 9 Kelly Olynyk 83 | 240lbs 04/19/1991
- 5 D.J. Wilson 82 | 231lbs 02/19/1996
- 35 Christian Wood 82 | 214lbs 09/27/1995
- 11 Avery Bradley 75 | 180lbs 11/26/1990
- 0 Sterling Brown 77 | 219lbs 02/10/1995
- 21 Michael Frazier II 75 | 200lbs 03/08/1994
- 10 Eric Gordon 75 | 215lbs 12/25/1988
- 16 Ben McLemore 75 | 195lbs 02/11/1993
- 2 David Nwaba 77 | 219lbs 01/14/1993
- 4 Victor Oladipo 76 | 213lbs 05/04/1992
- 4 Kevin Porter Jr. 76 | 203lbs 05/04/2000
- 9 DeMarre Carroll 78 | 215lbs 07/27/1986
- 23 Robert Covington 79 | 209lbs 12/14/1990
- 8 Jeff Green 80 | 235lbs 08/28/1986
- 4 Danuel House Jr. 78 | 220lbs 06/07/1993
- 52 William Howard 80 | 207lbs 10/25/1993
- 00 Rodions Kurucs 81 | 228lbs 02/05/1998
- 18 Thabo Sefolosha 78 | 215lbs 05/02/1984
- 17 P.J. Tucker 77 | 245lbs 05/05/1985
- JawQues Fri | probable
Tucker exited the previous contest with jaw soreness, and it has yet to be determined if he will dress for Friday's clash with the Rockets.
- AnkleQues Fri | questionable
Wood was absent from the last game with quadricep and ankle tightness, and it is unknown if he will be in the lineup on Friday against the Bucks.
- AnkleDoub Fri | doubtful
House Jr. has been absent from the last four games with an ankle injury, and it is unlikely that he will be available to face the Bucks on Friday.
- GroinMid May | out
Gordon is out of the lineup with a moderate right groin strain, and he is expected to miss four to six weeks.
- Hamstringout for season | out
Wall will miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season with a hamstring injury.
- AnkleProb Tues | probable
Wood has missed the previous two games with an ankle injury, but it is projected that he will take the court Tuesday versus the Timberwolves.
- AnkleProb Tues | probable
Tucker sat out of the last contest with a sore left ankle, but it is expected that he will be in the lineup Tuesday versus the Hornets.
- RestOut Sat | out
Wall will not be in the lineup on Saturday versus the Nuggets, as he will be given a day of rest.