Indiana Pacers Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Indiana Pacers are a professional basketball team based in Indianapolis, Indiana. They are members of the Central Division in the Eastern Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The Pacers were first established in 1967 as members of the American Basketball Association (ABA) and became members of the NBA in 1976 as a result of the ABA-NBA merger. They play their home games at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The team is named after Indiana's history with the Indianapolis 500's pace cars and with the harness racing industry. The Pacers have won three championships, all in the ABA. The Pacers were Eastern Conference champions in 2000. The team has won eight division titles.
Past 10 meetings
- Hawks @ Pacers 126-133 W
- Kings @ Pacers 104-93 L
- Pacers @ Wizards 141-154 L
- Pacers @ Thunder 152-95 W
- Nets @ Pacers 130-113 L
- Trail Blazers @ Pacers 133-112 L
- Pacers @ Magic 131-112 W
- Pistons @ Pacers 109-115 W
- Thunder @ Pacers 116-122 W
- Spurs @ Pacers 109-94 L
- Washington(12-23-18) 89 - 105
- @Cleveland(03-03-21) 114 - 111
- Philadelphia(01-31-21) 119 - 110
- Milwaukee(02-13-19) 106 - 97
- 3 Aaron Holiday 72 | 185lbs 09/30/1996
- 0 Jalen Lecque 76 | 185lbs 06/13/2000
- 9 T.J. McConnell 73 | 190lbs 03/25/1992
- 2 Cassius Stanley 77 | 190lbs 08/18/1999
- 5 Edmond Sumner 76 | 196lbs 12/31/1995
- 7 Malcolm Brogdon 77 | 229lbs 12/11/1992
- 26 Jeremy Lamb 77 | 180lbs 05/30/1992
- 22 Caris LeVert 78 | 205lbs 08/25/1994
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||24||Round 2||Cassius Stanley||SG||Duke|
|2019-2020||18||Round 1||Goga Bitadze||C||Buducnost (Georgia)|
|2019-2020||20||Round 2||Jarrell Brantley||PF||Charleston|
- HeadOut Thurs | out
Sampson has missed the previous three contests going through the league's concussion protocol, and he will not dress for Thursday's game versus the Hawks.
- KneeOut Thurs | out
Sumner missed the last game with a left knee contusion, and he will not dress for Thursday's tilt against the Hawks.
- KneeOut indefinitely | out
Lamb has been out of the lineup due to left knee soreness, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
- AnkleQues Thurs | questionable
Bitadze is dealing with an ankle injury, and it is uncertain if he will face the Hawks on Thursday.
- HamstringOut Thurs | out
Brogdon has missed the last two games with right hamstring soreness, and he will not be active against the Hawks on Thursday.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Bitadze has been out of commission with a left ankle sprain, but it is expected that he will be in the lineup on Wednesday versus the Kings.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Sumner exited the last contest with a left knee contusion, but he is projected to be available to face the Wizards on Monday.
- HamstringQues Mon | questionable
Brogdon was absent the previous contest with a hamstring injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up for Monday's tilt with the Wizards.