Los Angeles Clippers Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Los Angeles Clippers are an American professional basketball team based in Los Angeles, California. The Clippers compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member of the league's Pacific Division of the Western Conference. The Clippers play their home games at the Staples Center, an arena shared with the Los Angeles Lakers of the NBA, the Los Angeles Sparks of the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA), and the Los Angeles Kings of the National Hockey League (NHL). The franchise was founded in 1970 as the Buffalo Braves, one of three expansion teams to join the NBA that year. The Braves moved from Buffalo, New York to San Diego, California in 1978.
Past 10 meetings
- Raptors @ Clippers 100-105 W
- Nuggets @ Clippers 110-104 L
- Clippers @ Suns 101-109 L
- Clippers @ Pelicans 103-120 L
- Clippers @ Rockets 109-104 W
- Grizzlies @ Clippers 105-117 W
- Clippers @ Trail Blazers 113-112 W
- Timberwolves @ Clippers 105-124 W
- Clippers @ 76ers 103-106 L
- Clippers @ Pistons 100-98 W
- New York(03-03-19) 107 - 128
- @Toronto(02-03-19) 103 - 121
- @Charlotte(02-05-19) 117 - 115
- @Houston(04-23-21) 109 - 104
- 55 Joakim Noah 83 | 232lbs 02/25/1985
- 10 Daniel Oturu 80 | 240lbs 09/20/1999
- 12 Justin Patton 83 | 241lbs 06/14/1997
- 40 Ivica Zubac 84 | 240lbs 03/18/1997
- 21 Patrick Beverley 73 | 180lbs 07/12/1988
- 1 Reggie Jackson 74 | 208lbs 04/16/1990
- 7 Rajon Rondo 73 | 180lbs 02/22/1986
- 4 Jay Scrubb 77 | 220lbs 09/01/2000
- 0 JaMychal Green 80 | 227lbs 06/21/1990
- 15 Montrezl Harrell 79 | 240lbs 01/26/1994
- 9 Serge Ibaka 82 | 235lbs 09/18/1989
- 8 Marcus Morris Sr. 80 | 218lbs 09/02/1989
- 12 Johnathan Motley 80 | 230lbs 05/04/1995
- 54 Patrick Patterson 80 | 235lbs 03/14/1989
- 33 Nicolas Batum 80 | 230lbs 12/14/1988
- 7 Amir Coffey 79 | 210lbs 06/17/1997
- 5 Luke Kennard 77 | 206lbs 06/24/1996
- 14 Terance Mann 77 | 215lbs 10/18/1996
- 17 Rodney McGruder 76 | 205lbs 07/29/1991
- 23 Lou Williams 73 | 175lbs 10/27/1986
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||27||Round 2||Reggie Perry||PF||Mississippi State|
|2019-2020||18||Round 2||Terance Mann||SF||Florida State|
|2019-2020||26||Round 2||Jaylen Hands||PG||UCLA|
Los Angeles Clippers
- IllnessOut Thurs | out
Coffey has sat out the previous two games while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and he will not be available Thursday versus the Lakers.
- HandProb Tues | probable
Beverley has been sidelined with a fourth metacarpal fracture on his left hand, but he is projected to return to the court against the Raptors on Tuesday.
- FootMid May | out
Leonard is out of the lineup with right foot soreness, and he is not expected to return to the court until the middle part of May.
- ShoulderProb Wed | probable
Batum was removed from the previous game with a shoulder injury, but it is likely that he will participate in Wednesday's clash with the Suns.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
George is battling an ankle injury, but it is anticipated that he will play against the Suns on Wednesday.
- TailboneProb Wed | probable
Coffey is dealing with a tailbone contusion, but it is anticipated that he will face the Suns on Wednesday.
- FluProb Wed | probable
Williams sat out the last game with flu-like symptoms, but it is projected that he will face the 76ers on Wednesday.
- RestOut Mon | out
Kennard will not take the court for Monday's tilt with the Pelicans, as he will be given a day of rest.