Get a detailed betting report for this game and over 400 other games monthly for only $9.99 per month. | Get Access Now
Phoenix Suns Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Phoenix Suns are an American professional basketball team based in Phoenix, Arizona. They are members of the Pacific Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA), and are the only team in their division not to be based in California. Since 1992, the Suns have played their home games at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix. The Suns began play as an expansion team in 1968. The franchise owns the NBA's fourth-best all-time winning percentage, winning 55% of its games, as of the end of the 2014â€“15 season. In 47 years of play, they have made the playoffs 29 times, posted 19 seasons of 50 or more wins, made nine trips to the Western Conference Finals...
Past 10 meetings
- Suns @ Hawks 103-135 L
- Suns @ Cavaliers 134-118 W
- Suns @ Thunder 123-120 W
- Jazz @ Suns 100-121 W
- Clippers @ Suns 101-109 W
- Suns @ Knicks 118-110 W
- Suns @ Nets 119-128 L
- Suns @ Celtics 86-99 L
- Suns @ 76ers 116-113 W
- Suns @ Bucks 128-127 W
- New York(03-06-19) 96 - 107
- @L.A. Lakers(03-02-21) 114 - 104
- @Golden State(03-10-19) 115 - 111
- Portland(02-22-21) 100 - 132
- 0 Ty-Shon Alexander 75 | 195lbs 07/16/1998
- 4 Jevon Carter 73 | 200lbs 09/14/1995
- 0 Jalen Lecque 76 | 185lbs 06/13/2000
- 2 Elie Okobo 75 | 190lbs 10/23/1997
- 3 Chris Paul 72 | 175lbs 05/06/1985
- 15 Cameron Payne 73 | 183lbs 08/08/1994
- 9 Ricky Rubio 75 | 190lbs 10/21/1990
- 14 Cheick Diallo 80 | 219lbs 09/13/1996
- 23 Cameron Johnson 80 | 210lbs 03/03/1996
- 41 Frank Kaminsky 84 | 240lbs 04/04/1993
- 41 Tariq Owens 82 | 205lbs 06/30/1995
- 10 Jalen Smith 82 | 215lbs 03/16/2000
- 1 Devin Booker 77 | 206lbs 10/30/1996
- 2 Langston Galloway 73 | 200lbs 12/09/1991
- 16 Ty Jerome 77 | 195lbs 07/08/1997
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||10||Round 1||Jalen Smith||PF||Maryland|
|2019-2020||6||Round 1||Jarrett Culver||SG||Texas Tech|
|2019-2020||2||Round 2||KZ Okpala||SF||Stanford|
- WristQues Fri | questionable
Johnson is bothered by a right wrist sprain, and it is unclear if he will take on the Knicks on Friday.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Crowder will be out of the lineup for an undetermined length of time with a right ankle sprain.
- KneeQues Tues | questionable
Payne missed the previous game due to a left knee contusion, and it is unclear if he will be available for Tuesday's tilt versus the Cavaliers.
- WristProb Sun | probable
Johnson is tending to a sprained right wrist, but he is likely to take the court Sunday versus the Thunder.
- KneeOut indefinitely | out
Nader is sidelined after undergoing arthroscopic right knee surgery, and there is no timetable for his return.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Saric has missed the previous two games due to a left ankle injury, but it is anticipated that he will face the Nuggets on Friday.
- PersonalQues Wed | questionable
Galloway has missed the last two games due to a personal matter, and it remains to be seen if he will be available for Wednesday's tilt with the Clippers.
- RestOut Sun | out
Saric will not take the court on Sunday versus the Nets, as he will be given a day of rest.