The Phoenix Suns are an American professional basketball team based in Phoenix, Arizona. They are members of the Pacific Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA), and are the only team in their division not to be based in California. Since 1992, the Suns have played their home games at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix. The Suns began play as an expansion team in 1968. The franchise owns the NBA's fourth-best all-time winning percentage, winning 55% of its games, as of the end of the 2014â€“15 season. In 47 years of play, they have made the playoffs 29 times, posted 19 seasons of 50 or more wins, made nine trips to the Western Conference Finals...
Past 10 meetings
- Timberwolves @ Suns 109-125 W
- Suns @ Rockets 109-115 L
- Suns @ Pelicans 139-132 W
- Suns @ Magic 114-128 L
- Suns @ Hornets 109-104 W
- Mavericks @ Suns 120-113 L
- Wizards @ Suns 140-132 L
- Suns @ Nuggets 104-116 L
- Suns @ Timberwolves 100-98 W
- Pelicans @ Suns 124-121 L
- Memphis(03-30-19) 120 - 115
- San Antonio(11-14-18) 96 - 116
- Portland(01-24-19) 120 - 106
- @L.A. Clippers(02-13-19) 107 - 134
- @Oklahoma City(11-12-18) 101 - 118
- Houston(02-04-19) 118 - 110
- Denver(10-14-19) 107 - 102
- @Golden State(10-30-19) 121 - 110
- @Sacramento(11-19-19) 116 - 120
- @Portland(10-12-19) 134 - 118
- @L.A. Lakers(01-27-19) 102 - 116
- New York(03-06-19) 96 - 107
- 4 Jevon Carter 73 | 200lbs 09/14/1995
- Jared Harper 73 | 180lbs 09/14/1997
- 12 Jared Harper 71 | 175lbs 09/14/1997
- 0 Jalen Lecque 76 | 185lbs 06/13/2000
- 2 Elie Okobo 75 | 190lbs 10/23/1997
- 11 Ricky Rubio 75 | 190lbs 10/21/1990
- 14 Cheick Diallo 80 | 219lbs 09/13/1996
- 22 Richaun Holmes 82 | 235lbs 10/15/1993
- 23 Cameron Johnson 80 | 210lbs 03/03/1996
- 8 Frank Kaminsky 84 | 240lbs 04/04/1993
- 26 Ray Spalding 82 | 215lbs 03/11/1997
- 1 Devin Booker 77 | 206lbs 10/30/1996
- 11 Jamal Crawford 77 | 185lbs 03/20/1980
- 30 Troy Daniels 76 | 200lbs 07/15/1991
- 32 Jimmer Fredette 74 | 195lbs 02/25/1989
- 20 Josh Jackson 80 | 207lbs 02/10/1997
- 10 Ty Jerome 77 | 195lbs 07/08/1997
- 16 Tyler Johnson 75 | 186lbs 05/07/1992
- 26 Kyle Korver 79 | 212lbs 03/17/1981
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||6||Round 1||Jarrett Culver||SG||Texas Tech|
|2019-2020||2||Round 2||KZ Okpala||SF||Stanford|
|2018-2019||1||Round 1||Deandre Ayton||C||Arizona|
|2018-2019||16||Round 1||Zhaire Smith||SG||Texas Tech|
|2018-2019||1||Round 2||Elie Okobo||PG||Pau Orthez (France)|
|2018-2019||29||Round 2||George King||SF||Colorado|
- HipProb Wed | probable
Johnson is battling left hip soreness, but he is projected to face the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
- CalfProb Wed | probable
Baynes is expected to play Wednesday versus the Grizzlies despite a left calf strain.
- FingerProb Wed | probable
Bridges is nursing a left finger sprain, but he is likely to suit up for Wednesday's matchup with the Grizzlies.
- SuspensionElig Mon | out
Ayton has been handed a 25-game suspension for violating the league's Anti-Drug Program. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Monday's tilt against the Trail Blazers.
- FingerProb Mon | probable
Bridges is expected to play Monday against the Timberwolves despite a sprained left finger.
- BackProb Mon | probable
Saric is projected to be in Monday's lineup versus the Timberwolves despite a sore lower back.
- CalfProb Mon | probable
Baynes has missed the previous four games with a left calf strain, but he is expected to return against the Timberwolves on Monday.
- AnkleProb Sat | probable
Jerome is dealing with a right ankle issue, but will likely be available against the Rockets on Saturday.