Toronto Raptors Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Toronto Raptors are a Canadian professional basketball team based in Toronto, Ontario. The Raptors compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA), as a member of the league's Eastern Conference Atlantic Division. The team was established in 1995, along with the Vancouver Grizzlies, as part of the NBA's expansion into Canada. When the Grizzlies relocated to Memphis, Tennessee to become the Memphis Grizzlies in 2001, the Raptors became the only Canadian-based team in the NBA. They originally played their home games at the SkyDome (since renamed Rogers Centre in 2005), before moving eastward along Bremner Boulevard to the Air Canada Centre in 1999.
Past 10 meetings
- Wizards @ Raptors 131-129 L
- Raptors @ Clippers 100-105 L
- Raptors @ Lakers 121-114 W
- Raptors @ Jazz 102-106 L
- Raptors @ Nuggets 111-121 L
- Nets @ Raptors 116-103 L
- Cavaliers @ Raptors 96-112 W
- Raptors @ Knicks 103-120 L
- Nets @ Raptors 103-114 W
- Thunder @ Raptors 106-112 W
- Memphis(08-09-20) 99 - 108
- L.A. Clippers(02-03-19) 103 - 121
- @Chicago(03-14-21) 95 - 118
- @Dallas(01-27-19) 123 - 120
- 46 Aron Baynes 82 | 260lbs 12/09/1986
- 14 Marc Gasol 83 | 255lbs 01/29/1985
- 45 Donta Hall 81 | 229lbs 08/07/1997
- 8 Malachi Flynn 73 | 175lbs 05/10/1998
- 2 Jalen Harris 77 | 195lbs 08/14/1998
- 7 Kyle Lowry 72 | 196lbs 03/25/1986
- 23 Fred VanVleet 73 | 197lbs 02/25/1994
- 25 Chris Boucher 81 | 200lbs 01/11/1993
- 32 Freddie Gillespie 81 | 245lbs 06/14/1997
- 20 Dewan Hernandez 82 | 235lbs 12/09/1996
- 9 Serge Ibaka 82 | 235lbs 09/18/1989
- 43 Pascal Siakam 81 | 230lbs 04/02/1994
- 43 DeAndre Bembry 78 | 210lbs 07/04/1994
- 0 Terence Davis II 76 | 201lbs 05/16/1997
- 5 Rodney Hood 80 | 208lbs 10/20/1992
- 22 Patrick McCaw 79 | 181lbs 10/25/1995
- 24 Norman Powell 75 | 215lbs 05/25/1993
- 21 Matt Thomas 76 | 190lbs 08/04/1994
- 2 Gary Trent Jr. 77 | 209lbs 01/18/1999
- 18 Yuta Watanabe 81 | 215lbs 10/13/1994
- 1 Paul Watson 78 | 210lbs 12/30/1994
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||29||Round 1||Malachi Flynn||PG||San Diego State|
|2020-2021||29||Round 2||Jalen Harris||SG||Nevada|
|2019-2020||29||Round 2||Dewan Hernandez||C||Miami|
- KneeProb Fri | probable
Powell missed the last game with a knee injury, but it is anticipated that he will face the Lakers on Friday.
- AnkleQues Sat | questionable
Watanabe missed the last contest due to right ankle soreness, and it is up in the air if he will dress for Saturday's battle with the Grizzlies.
- FootQues Sat | questionable
Baynes was out of the lineup in the previous game with a left foot contusion, and it remains to be seen if he will be available against the Grizzlies on Saturday.
- CalfQues Sat | questionable
Anunoby has sat out the previous two contests with a calf injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up versus the Grizzlies on Saturday.
- RestOut Thurs | out
Lowry will not take the court against the Wizards on Thursday as he will receive a day of rest.
- KneeMid May | out
Boucher departed the previous contest with a left knee MCL sprain, and he is not expected to return to action until the middle May.
- HipQues Tues | questionable
VanVleet missed the previous game with a hip injury, and it is unclear if he will partake in Tuesday's matchup versus the Clippers.
- KneeQues Mon | questionable
Powell is tending to right knee patellar tendinopathy, and it is unknown if he will be available to face the Trail Blazers on Monday.