Get a detailed betting report for this game and over 400 other games monthly for only $9.99 per month. | Get Access Now
Atlanta Hawks Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Atlanta Hawks are a professional basketball team based in Atlanta, Georgia. The Hawks compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member team of the league's Eastern Conference Southeast Division. The Hawks play their home games at Philips Arena. The team's origins can be traced to the establishment of the Tri-Cities Blackhawks in 1946, a member of the National Basketball League. In 1949, they joined the National Basketball Association (NBA) as part of the National Basketball League and the Basketball Association of America merger. In 1951, the team moved to Milwaukee, where they changed their name to the Hawks. The team moved again in 1955 to St. Louis, where they won their...
Past 10 meetings
- Pacers @ Hawks 117-129 W
- Bucks @ Hawks 120-109 L
- Hawks @ Raptors 108-103 W
- Hawks @ Hornets 105-101 W
- Bulls @ Hawks 108-120 W
- Grizzlies @ Hawks 131-113 L
- Pelicans @ Hawks 107-123 W
- Warriors @ Hawks 111-117 W
- Hawks @ Pelicans 126-103 W
- Hawks @ Spurs 134-129 W
- Orlando(12-13-20) 107 - 116
- @New York(02-15-21) 112 - 123
- Miami(01-06-19) 82 - 106
- Milwaukee(04-15-21) 120 - 109
- @Detroit(12-23-18) 98 - 95
- 32 Kris Dunn 75 | 205lbs 03/18/1994
- 0 Brandon Goodwin 72 | 180lbs 10/02/1995
- 7 Rajon Rondo 73 | 180lbs 02/22/1986
- 55 Jeff Teague 75 | 195lbs 06/10/1988
- 11 Trae Young 73 | 180lbs 09/19/1998
- 20 John Collins 81 | 235lbs 09/23/1997
- 24 Bruno Fernando 81 | 240lbs 08/15/1998
- 1 Nathan Knight 82 | 253lbs 09/20/1997
- 7 Skal Labissiere 82 | 235lbs 03/18/1996
- 17 Onyeka Okongwu 80 | 235lbs 12/11/2000
- 13 Bogdan Bogdanovic 78 | 220lbs 08/18/1992
- 4 Charles Brown Jr. 78 | 199lbs 02/02/1997
- 2 Treveon Graham 77 | 219lbs 10/28/1993
- 3 Kevin Huerter 79 | 190lbs 08/27/1998
- 4 Skylar Mays 76 | 205lbs 09/05/1997
- 19 Tony Snell 78 | 213lbs 11/10/1991
- 23 Lou Williams 73 | 175lbs 10/27/1986
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||6||Round 1||Onyeka Okongwu||PF||USC|
|2020-2021||20||Round 2||Skylar Mays||SG||LSU|
|2019-2020||8||Round 1||Jaxson Hayes||C||Texas|
|2019-2020||10||Round 1||Cam Reddish||SF||Duke|
|2019-2020||5||Round 2||Marcos Louzada Silva||SF||SESI Franca (Brazil)|
- AnkleOut Tues | out
Snell has sat out the previous four contests with a right ankle sprain, and he will not be active Tuesday versus the Magic.
- AnkleProb Sun | probable
Collins exited the last contest with a left ankle sprain, but it is projected that he will suit up against the Pacers on Sunday.
- AchillesEarly May | out
Reddish has been held out of the lineup with a right Achilles injury, and he is unlikely to return until the beginning of May.
- AnkleLate April | out
Dunn is recovering from surgery to remove loose cartilage in his right ankle, and he is not expected to return until the end of April.
- CalfQues Thurs | questionable
Young has been held out of the last two games with a left calf contusion, and it is unknown if he will take on the Bucks on Thursday.
- HipProb Sun | probable
Rondo missed the previous game with a sore right adductor, but it is anticipated that he will be available Sunday versus the Pistons.
- IllnessQues Fri | questionable
Brooks has missed the last two contests while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it is unknown if he will line up against the Clippers on Friday.
- AchillesQues Fri | questionable
Capela missed the last game with an achilles injury, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup on Friday to face the Bulls.