The Atlanta Hawks are a professional basketball team based in Atlanta, Georgia. The Hawks compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member team of the league's Eastern Conference Southeast Division. The Hawks play their home games at Philips Arena. The team's origins can be traced to the establishment of the Tri-Cities Blackhawks in 1946, a member of the National Basketball League. In 1949, they joined the National Basketball Association (NBA) as part of the National Basketball League and the Basketball Association of America merger. In 1951, the team moved to Milwaukee, where they changed their name to the Hawks. The team moved again in 1955 to St. Louis, where they won their...
Past 10 meetings
- Hawks @ Knicks 107-126 L
- Hawks @ Heat 113-119 L
- Spurs @ Hawks 127-130 W
- Hawks @ Thunder 94-113 L
- Hawks @ Grizzlies 110-120 L
- Pelicans @ Hawks 102-116 W
- 76ers @ Hawks 121-113 L
- Hawks @ Celtics 112-106 W
- Hawks @ Wizards 103-97 W
- Heat @ Hawks 115-86 L
- @Cleveland(12-12-17) 114 - 123
- Dallas(12-23-17) 107 - 112
- Chicago(03-11-18) 129 - 122
- @Philadelphia(11-01-17) 109 - 119
- @Cleveland(12-12-17) 114 - 123
- Sacramento(11-15-17) 80 - 126
- Miami(04-04-18) 115 - 86
- @Charlotte(01-26-18) 110 - 121
- New York(11-24-17) 104 - 116
- Detroit(02-11-18) 115 - 118
- @L.A. Lakers(01-07-18) 113 - 132
- @Golden State(03-23-18) 94 - 106
Team leaders 2017-2018
- POINTS/G 1301 Dennis Schroder #17 | PG
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 176 John Collins #20 | PF
- ASSISTS/G 417 Dennis Schroder #17 | PG
- 3 POINTS % 176 Taurean Prince #12 | SF
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 389 Dewayne Dedmon #14 | C
- BLOCKS/G 80 John Collins #20 | PF
- STEALS/G 100 Kent Bazemore #24 | SG
- TURNOVERS/G 1 Jeremy Evans #6 | F
- 5 Malcolm Delaney 75 | 190lbs 03/11/1989
- 11 Josh Magette 73 | 160lbs 11/28/1989
- Jaylen Morris 77 | 185lbs 09/19/1995
- 17 Dennis Schroder 73 | 172lbs 09/15/1993
- 22 Isaiah Taylor 75 | 170lbs 07/11/1994
- 24 Kent Bazemore 77 | 201lbs 07/01/1989
- 43 DeAndre Bembry 78 | 210lbs 07/04/1994
- 0 Antonius Cleveland 78 | 195lbs 02/02/1994
- 2 Tyler Dorsey 77 | 183lbs 02/18/1996
- Damion Lee 78 | 210lbs 10/21/1992
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2017-2018||19||Round 1||John Collins||PF||Wake Forest|
|2017-2018||11||Round 2||Tyler Dorsey||SG||Oregon|
|2017-2018||30||Round 2||Alpha Kaba||PF||KK Mega Leks (Serbia)|
Team Stats 2017-2018
- AnkleQues Sat | questionable
Spellman missed the last game with a left ankle sprain and it is unclear if he will suit up Saturday against the Cavaliers.
- ElbowProb Sun | probable
Young has a left elbow contusion but is likely to play Sunday against the Cavaliers.
- ShoulderQues Sat | questionable
Hamilton sat out the previous two games while recuperating from a right rotator cuff tear and it is unknown if he will take part in Saturday's contest against the Cavaliers.
- ShinOut Sun | out
Anderson has missed the last two games due to a left tibia injury and will remain out Sunday against the Cavaliers.
- GroinProb Sun | probable
Dorsey is dealing with a groin injury but should hit the floor Sunday against the Cavaliers.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Collins is recovering from a non-surgical procedure on his ankle. It is undetermined when he will return to the lineup.
- BackProb Wed | probable
Len is expected to be available against the Knicks in the season opener despite a back injury.
- LegMid Nov | out
Taylor is suffering from a stress fracture in his left leg and is not expected to return until the middle of November.
- View Full List