The Brooklyn Nets are an American professional basketball team based in New York City. The Nets compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member club of the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference. The team plays its home games at the Barclays Center, located in the borough of Brooklyn. They are one of two NBA teams located in New York City; the other is the New York Knicks. The team was established in 1967 as a charter franchise of the NBA's rival league, the American Basketball Association (ABA). They were known as the New Jersey Americans during their first season, before moving to Long Island in 1968 and changing their name to the New York Nets. During this time, the Nets...
Past 10 meetings
- Lakers @ Nets 128-113 L
- 76ers @ Nets 117-111 L
- Bucks @ Nets 117-97 L
- Nets @ 76ers 106-117 L
- Jazz @ Nets 118-107 L
- Hawks @ Nets 86-108 W
- Heat @ Nets 113-117 W
- Thunder @ Nets 111-103 L
- Nets @ Magic 89-101 L
- Raptors @ Nets 121-102 L
- @Detroit(11-02-19) 109 - 113
- @New York(11-24-19) 103 - 101
- Detroit(03-11-19) 75 - 103
- Chicago(02-08-19) 125 - 106
- @Washington(12-01-18) 88 - 102
- Phoenix(12-23-18) 103 - 111
- Golden State(10-28-18) 120 - 114
- @Toronto(12-14-19) 102 - 110
- @Indiana(04-07-19) 108 - 96
- Toronto(01-04-20) 121 - 102
- @Philadelphia(01-15-20) 106 - 117
- @Charlotte(12-06-19) 111 - 104
- 31 Jarrett Allen 83 | 243lbs 04/21/1998
- 17 Ed Davis 81 | 218lbs 06/05/1989
- 6 DeAndre Jordan 83 | 265lbs 07/21/1988
- 9 Chris Chiozza 71 | 175lbs 11/21/1995
- 8 Spencer Dinwiddie 77 | 215lbs 04/06/1993
- 11 Kyrie Irving 74 | 195lbs 03/23/1992
- 8 Jeremiah Martin 74 | 185lbs 06/19/1996
- 0 Nickeil Alexander-Walker 77 | 205lbs 09/02/1998
- 9 Allen Crabbe 77 | 212lbs 04/09/1992
- 12 Joe Harris 78 | 220lbs 09/06/1991
- 22 Caris LeVert 78 | 205lbs 08/25/1994
- 15 Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot 79 | 220lbs 05/09/1995
- 13 Dzanan Musa 81 | 217lbs 05/08/1999
- 1 Theo Pinson 77 | 212lbs 11/05/1995
- 17 Garrett Temple 77 | 195lbs 05/08/1986
- 77 DeMarre Carroll 78 | 215lbs 07/27/1986
- 21 Wilson Chandler 80 | 235lbs 05/10/1987
- 10 Jared Dudley 78 | 237lbs 07/10/1985
- 7 Kevin Durant 82 | 240lbs 09/29/1988
- 4 Rondae Hollis-Jefferson 78 | 217lbs 01/03/1995
- 25 Mfiondu Kabengele 81 | 250lbs 08/14/1997
- 00 Rodions Kurucs 81 | 228lbs 02/05/1998
- 2 Taurean Prince 79 | 218lbs 03/22/1994
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||17||Round 1||Nickeil Alexander-Walker||SG||Virginia Tech|
|2019-2020||27||Round 1||Mfiondu Kabengele||C||Florida State|
|2019-2020||1||Round 2||Nicolas Claxton||C||Georgia|
|2018-2019||29||Round 1||Dzanan Musa||SF||Cedevita (Croatia)|
|2018-2019||10||Round 2||Rodions Kurucs||PF||FC Barcelona (Spain)|
|2018-2019||15||Round 2||Hamidou Diallo||SG||Kentucky|
- ShoulderProb Sat | probable
Claxton was held out of the previous game due to a left shoulder contusion, but it is likely that he will play Saturday against the Pistons.
- FingerOut Sat | out
Jordan suffered a dislocated right middle finger, and he will not return for Saturday's matchup versus the Pistons.
- HamstringProb Thurs | probable
Irving was held out of the previous game due to right hamstring tightness, but it is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's tilt versus the Lakers.
- HamstringProb Thurs | probable
Chandler was absent from the lineup during the last game with tightness in his left hamstring, but he is likely to take the court Thursday against the Lakers.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Temple missed his third straight game with a right knee contusion, but he is expected to be ready to return against the 76ers on Monday.
- BackProb Mon | probable
Harris missed the last game with a sore lower back, but he is expected to face the 76ers on Monday.
- UndisclosedQues Mon | questionable
Kurucs left the last game to be evaluated for an undisclosed injury, and it is unclear if he will be active Monday against the 76ers.
- WristProb Sat | probable
Prince is tending to a wrist injury, but he will likely be available for Saturday's matchup versus the Bucks.