Get a detailed betting report for this game and over 400 other games monthly for only $9.99 per month. | Get Access Now
Cleveland Cavaliers Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Cleveland Cavaliers, also known as the Cavs, are an American professional basketball team based in Cleveland, Ohio. The Cavaliers compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA), as a member of the league's Eastern Conference Central Division. The Cavaliers are the only remaining charter member of the division (all the other Central Division teams joined later from the now-defunct Midwest Division). The team began play in the league in 1970 as an expansion team. Home games are played at Quicken Loans Arena, which the team shares with the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League and the Lake Erie Monsters of the American Hockey League. The Cavaliers have featured many NBA stars...
Past 10 meetings
- Trail Blazers @ Cavaliers 141-105 L
- Suns @ Cavaliers 134-118 L
- Heat @ Cavaliers 124-107 L
- Wizards @ Cavaliers 122-93 L
- Magic @ Cavaliers 109-104 L
- Cavaliers @ Raptors 96-112 L
- Cavaliers @ Wizards 110-119 L
- Cavaliers @ Hornets 102-108 L
- Bulls @ Cavaliers 105-121 W
- Cavaliers @ Pistons 105-109 L
- @Dallas(03-16-19) 116 - 121
- Dallas(02-02-19) 111 - 98
- Indiana(03-03-21) 114 - 111
- Boston(03-17-21) 110 - 117
- 31 Jarrett Allen 83 | 243lbs 04/21/1998
- 3 Andre Drummond 82 | 279lbs 08/10/1993
- 25 Isaiah Hartenstein 84 | 250lbs 05/05/1998
- 6 JaVale McGee 84 | 270lbs 01/19/1988
- 13 Tristan Thompson 81 | 254lbs 03/13/1991
- 41 Ante Zizic 82 | 266lbs 01/04/1997
- 18 Matthew Dellavedova 75 | 200lbs 09/08/1990
- 10 Darius Garland 73 | 192lbs 01/26/2000
- 2 Collin Sexton 73 | 190lbs 01/04/1999
- 33 Brodric Thomas 77 | 185lbs 01/28/1997
- 7 Jordan Bell 80 | 216lbs 01/07/1995
- 0 Kevin Love 80 | 251lbs 09/07/1988
- 22 Larry Nance Jr. 79 | 245lbs 01/01/1993
- 8 Lamar Stevens 78 | 230lbs 07/09/1997
- 21 Damyean Dotson 77 | 210lbs 05/06/1994
- 6 Rayjon Tucker 75 | 209lbs 09/24/1997
- 9 Dylan Windler 78 | 196lbs 09/22/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||5||Round 1||Isaac Okoro||SF||Auburn|
|2019-2020||5||Round 1||Darius Garland||PG||Vanderbilt|
|2019-2020||26||Round 1||Dylan Windler||SF||Belmont|
- AnkleOut Fri | out
Porter Jr. was removed from the last contest with a left ankle sprain, and he will be unavailable for Friday's battle with the Bucks.
- AnkleQues Fri | questionable
Garland has missed the last three contests with a left ankle injury, and it remains to be seen if he will be active for Friday's tilt with the Mavericks.
- ConcussionOut indefinitely | out
Stevens is going while going through the league's concussion protocol, and a timetable for return has yet to be established.
- Neckout for season | out
Dellavedova has been sidelined due to a neck strain, and it is projected that he will miss the remainder of the season.
- ThumbOut indefinitely | out
Nance Jr. is out of the lineup with a fractured right thumb, and he will miss an extended period.
- BicepQues Fri | questionable
Kurucs has missed the previous three games due to a biceps injury, and it is unknown if he will take the court against the Bulls on Friday.
- ConcussionQues Fri | questionable
Sexton has missed the previous three games due to a concussion, and it is uncertain if he will be in the lineup Friday versus the Wizards.
- Calfout for season | out
Exum is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to a right calf strain.