The Cleveland Cavaliers, also known as the Cavs, are an American professional basketball team based in Cleveland, Ohio. The Cavaliers compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA), as a member of the league's Eastern Conference Central Division. The Cavaliers are the only remaining charter member of the division (all the other Central Division teams joined later from the now-defunct Midwest Division). The team began play in the league in 1970 as an expansion team. Home games are played at Quicken Loans Arena, which the team shares with the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League and the Lake Erie Monsters of the American Hockey League. The Cavaliers have featured many NBA stars...
Past 10 meetings
- Cavaliers @ Bulls 116-118 L
- Cavaliers @ Grizzlies 109-113 L
- Cavaliers @ Clippers 103-128 L
- Cavaliers @ Lakers 99-128 L
- Cavaliers @ Nuggets 111-103 W
- Cavaliers @ Pistons 115-112 W
- Pistons @ Cavaliers 115-113 L
- Timberwolves @ Cavaliers 118-103 L
- Thunder @ Cavaliers 121-106 L
- Hornets @ Cavaliers 109-106 L
- New York(02-11-19) 104 - 107
- Washington(01-29-19) 113 - 116
- Chicago(10-30-19) 111 - 117
- @Detroit(01-09-20) 115 - 112
- New Orleans(01-05-19) 133 - 98
- Toronto(03-11-19) 101 - 126
- Golden State(12-05-18) 129 - 105
- New York(02-11-19) 104 - 107
- @Oklahoma City(11-28-18) 83 - 100
- L.A. Clippers(03-22-19) 110 - 108
- Atlanta(12-23-19) 118 - 121
- @Washington(11-08-19) 113 - 100
- 18 Matthew Dellavedova 75 | 200lbs 09/08/1990
- 1 Dante Exum 77 | 214lbs 07/13/1995
- 10 Darius Garland 73 | 192lbs 01/26/2000
- 20 Brandon Knight 74 | 182lbs 12/02/1991
- 14 Malik Newman 75 | 190lbs 02/21/1997
- 2 Collin Sexton 73 | 190lbs 01/04/1999
- 32 Marquese Chriss 81 | 240lbs 07/02/1997
- 9 Channing Frye 84 | 255lbs 05/17/1983
- 31 John Henson 81 | 219lbs 12/28/1990
- 0 Kevin Love 80 | 251lbs 09/07/1988
- 22 Larry Nance Jr. 79 | 245lbs 01/01/1993
- 0 Matt Mooney 74 | 199lbs 02/07/1997
- 0 David Nwaba 77 | 219lbs 01/14/1993
- 4 Kevin Porter Jr. 76 | 203lbs 05/04/2000
- 5 JR Smith 78 | 225lbs 09/09/1985
- Nik Stauskas 78 | 205lbs 10/07/1993
- 9 Dylan Windler 78 | 196lbs 09/22/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||5||Round 1||Darius Garland||PG||Vanderbilt|
|2019-2020||26||Round 1||Dylan Windler||SF||Belmont|
|2018-2019||8||Round 1||Collin Sexton||PG||Alabama|
- KneeQues Mon | questionable
Knight has missed the last two games due to a sore left knee, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup versus the Knicks on Monday.
- BackQues Mon | questionable
Henson missed the last game with a lower back injury, and it is undetermined if he will be available versus the Knicks on Monday.
- IllnessQues Mon | questionable
Zizic has sat out the previous four games suffering from vertigo, and it is unknown if he will play against the Knicks on Monday.
- AnkleQues Sat | questionable
Exum has a sprained right ankle, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup against the Bulls on Saturday.
- Shinout for season | out
Windler is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season after surgery to repair a left tibial stress reaction.
- RestOut Tues | out
Love is not expected to play against the Clippers on Tuesday as he will be given the night to rest.
- KneeProb Tues | probable
Nance Jr. has been sidelined due to left knee soreness, but is expected to make his return against the Clippers on Tuesday.
- KneeLate Feb | out
Porter Jr. sprained his left knee and is expected to need four to six weeks to recover.