The Cleveland Cavaliers, also known as the Cavs, are an American professional basketball team based in Cleveland, Ohio. The Cavaliers compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA), as a member of the league's Eastern Conference Central Division. The Cavaliers are the only remaining charter member of the division (all the other Central Division teams joined later from the now-defunct Midwest Division). The team began play in the league in 1970 as an expansion team. Home games are played at Quicken Loans Arena, which the team shares with the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League and the Lake Erie Monsters of the American Hockey League. The Cavaliers have featured many NBA stars...
Past 10 meetings
- Cavaliers @ Knicks 105-123 L
- 76ers @ Cavaliers 114-95 L
- Heat @ Cavaliers 108-97 L
- Cavaliers @ 76ers 97-98 L
- Cavaliers @ Knicks 108-87 W
- Cavaliers @ Wizards 113-100 W
- Celtics @ Cavaliers 119-113 L
- Mavericks @ Cavaliers 131-111 L
- Cavaliers @ Pacers 95-102 L
- Bulls @ Cavaliers 111-117 W
- @Miami(03-08-19) 110 - 126
- @Dallas(03-16-19) 116 - 121
- Portland(02-25-19) 123 - 110
- Brooklyn(02-13-19) 148 - 139
- Orlando(03-03-19) 93 - 107
- Milwaukee(03-20-19) 102 - 107
- Detroit(03-18-19) 119 - 126
- Orlando(03-03-19) 93 - 107
- @Philadelphia(11-12-19) 97 - 98
- @Boston(10-13-19) 72 - 118
- Houston(11-24-18) 108 - 117
- @San Antonio(03-28-19) 110 - 116
- 8 Jordan Clarkson 76 | 194lbs 06/07/1992
- 18 Matthew Dellavedova 75 | 200lbs 09/08/1990
- 10 Darius Garland 73 | 192lbs 01/26/2000
- 20 Brandon Knight 74 | 182lbs 12/02/1991
- 14 Malik Newman 75 | 190lbs 02/21/1997
- 2 Collin Sexton 73 | 190lbs 01/04/1999
- 32 Marquese Chriss 81 | 240lbs 07/02/1997
- 9 Channing Frye 84 | 255lbs 05/17/1983
- 31 John Henson 81 | 219lbs 12/28/1990
- 0 Kevin Love 80 | 251lbs 09/07/1988
- 22 Larry Nance Jr. 79 | 245lbs 01/01/1993
- 0 David Nwaba 77 | 219lbs 01/14/1993
- 4 Kevin Porter Jr. 76 | 203lbs 05/04/2000
- 5 JR Smith 78 | 225lbs 09/09/1985
- Nik Stauskas 78 | 205lbs 10/07/1993
- 9 Dylan Windler 78 | 196lbs 09/22/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||5||Round 1||Darius Garland||PG||Vanderbilt|
|2019-2020||26||Round 1||Dylan Windler||SF||Belmont|
|2018-2019||8||Round 1||Collin Sexton||PG||Alabama|
- ThumbQues Wed | questionable
Nance has sat out the past two games due to a left thumb sprain, and it is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup Wednesday against the Heat.
- RestOut Wed | out
Thompson will not be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Heat as he is to be rested.
- BackProb Wed | probable
Love was held out of the previous game due to a lower-back contusion, but he is expected to play against the Heat on Wednesday.
- FootProb Sun | probable
Zizic is dealing with plantar fasciitis in his left foot, but it is expected that he will be available against the 76ers on Sunday.
- ShinLate Nov | out
Windler is expected to be out of commission until at least the latter part of November due to a left tibial stress reaction.
- HipProb Thurs | probable
Porter Jr. is dealing with a left hip contusion, but he is likely to suit up against the Heat on Thursday.
- CalfProb Thurs | probable
Dellavedova has soreness in his right calf, but he is expected to play Thursday against the Heat.
- Legday-to-day | questionable
Porter Jr. exited Tuesday's game with a left leg injury, and it is unclear if he will return.