The Detroit Pistons are an American professional basketball team based in Auburn Hills, Michigan, a suburb of Metro Detroit. The Pistons compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member of the Eastern Conference Central Division. The team plays its home games at The Palace of Auburn Hills. In 1941, the team was founded in Fort Wayne, Indiana as the Fort Wayne (Zollner) Pistons, a member of the National Basketball League (NBL). The Pistons joined the Basketball Association of America (BAA) in 1948. In 1949, the NBL and BAA merged to become the NBA, and the Pistons became part of the merged league. Since moving to Detroit in 1957, the Pistons have won three (3) NBA championships...
Past 10 meetings
- Pistons @ Hornets 106-109 L
- Pistons @ Heat 108-117 L
- Timberwolves @ Pistons 120-114 L
- Pistons @ Pacers 106-112 L
- Knicks @ Pistons 102-122 W
- Pistons @ Wizards 99-115 L
- Nets @ Pistons 109-113 W
- Pistons @ Bulls 106-112 L
- Pistons @ Raptors 113-125 L
- Pacers @ Pistons 94-96 W
- @Chicago(11-01-19) 106 - 112
- Atlanta(10-24-19) 117 - 100
- @Milwaukee(04-17-19) 99 - 120
- Orlando(10-07-19) 115 - 91
- @Charlotte(11-15-19) 106 - 109
- Charlotte(04-07-19) 104 - 91
- San Antonio(01-07-19) 119 - 107
- @Cleveland(03-18-19) 119 - 126
- Milwaukee(04-22-19) 127 - 104
- Indiana(10-28-19) 94 - 96
- @New Orleans(01-23-19) 98 - 94
- Dallas(10-09-19) 117 - 124
- 18 Jordan Bone 75 | 180lbs 11/05/1997
- 6 Bruce Brown 76 | 202lbs 08/15/1996
- 81 Jose Calderon 75 | 200lbs 09/28/1981
- 12 Tim Frazier 72 | 170lbs 11/01/1990
- 1 Reggie Jackson 75 | 208lbs 04/16/1990
- 25 Derrick Rose 74 | 200lbs 10/04/1988
- 14 Ish Smith 72 | 175lbs 07/05/1988
- 12 Isaiah Whitehead 76 | 213lbs 03/08/1995
- 45 Sekou Doumbouya 80 | 230lbs 12/23/2000
- 23 Blake Griffin 81 | 250lbs 03/16/1989
- 30 Jon Leuer 82 | 228lbs 05/14/1989
- 7 Thon Maker 84 | 221lbs 02/25/1997
- 8 Markieff Morris 80 | 245lbs 09/02/1989
- 35 Christian Wood 82 | 214lbs 09/27/1995
- 2 Wayne Ellington 76 | 207lbs 11/29/1987
- 9 Langston Galloway 73 | 200lbs 12/09/1991
- 5 Luke Kennard 77 | 206lbs 06/24/1996
- 19 Svi Mykhailiuk 79 | 205lbs 06/10/1997
- 17 Tony Snell 78 | 213lbs 11/10/1991
- 13 Khyri Thomas 75 | 210lbs 05/08/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||15||Round 1||Sekou Doumbouya||PF||Limoges (France)|
|2019-2020||15||Round 2||Isaiah Roby||PF||Nebraska|
|2018-2019||12||Round 2||Bruce Brown||SG||Miami|
- Hip FlexorOut Wed | out
Snell exited the previous game due to a left hip flexor strain, and he will not be a participant in Wednesday's battle versus the Bulls.
- FootLate Dec | out
Thomas is recovering from surgery on the fifth metatarsal of his right foot and is expected to miss at least six weeks.
- BackEarly Jan | out
Jackson has a stress reaction in his lower back but is likely to return by the beginning of January.
- Hip FlexorProb Fri | probable
Snell is expected to play Friday against the Hornets despite a left hip flexor strain.
- HamstringProb Fri | probable
Rose is dealing with a right hamstring strain but is expected to participate in Friday's game against the Hornets.
- HamstringProb Fri | probable
Griffin sat out the last game with a left hamstring injury and posterior knee soreness. It is expected that he will suit up Friday against the Hornets.
- RestQues Fri | questionable
Rose missed the last game due to right hamstring strain, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Hornets on Friday.
- KneeProb Tues | probable
Brown is tending to a right knee contusion, but he is expected to face the Heat on Tuesday.