The Houston Rockets are an American professional basketball team based in Houston, Texas, that competes in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They are members of the Southwest Division of the league's Western Conference. The Rockets play their home games at Toyota Center, located in downtown Houston. The Rockets have won two NBA championships and four Western Conference titles. The team was established in 1967 and played in San Diego, California, as the San Diego Rockets, before moving to Houston in 1971. The Rockets won only 15 games in their debut season as a franchise in 1967. In the 1969 NBA Draft, the Rockets selected power forward Elvin Hayes first overall, who would lead the team...
Past 10 meetings
- Lakers @ Rockets 124-115 L
- Trail Blazers @ Rockets 117-107 L
- Rockets @ Grizzlies 110-121 L
- Timberwolves @ Rockets 109-139 W
- Rockets @ Thunder 92-113 L
- Rockets @ Hawks 122-115 W
- 76ers @ Rockets 108-118 W
- Nuggets @ Rockets 104-130 W
- Rockets @ Pelicans 112-127 L
- Nets @ Rockets 98-108 W
- Oklahoma City(10-28-19) 112 - 116
- Denver(12-31-19) 104 - 130
- @Minnesota(11-16-19) 125 - 105
- @Denver(11-20-19) 95 - 105
- @Utah(04-22-19) 91 - 107
- @Portland(01-05-19) 101 - 110
- Dallas(11-24-19) 137 - 123
- New Orleans(10-26-19) 123 - 126
- Charlotte(03-11-19) 106 - 118
- @L.A. Lakers(02-21-19) 106 - 111
- @Phoenix(12-21-19) 139 - 125
- Utah(04-24-19) 93 - 100
- 15 Clint Capela 82 | 240lbs 05/18/1994
- 19 Tyson Chandler 84 | 235lbs 10/02/1982
- 55 Isaiah Hartenstein 84 | 250lbs 05/05/1998
- 42 Nene 83 | 250lbs 09/13/1982
- 3 Chris Clemons 69 | 180lbs 07/23/1997
- 0 Trevon Duval 74 | 189lbs 08/03/1998
- 3 Chris Paul 73 | 175lbs 05/06/1985
- 25 Austin Rivers 75 | 200lbs 08/01/1992
- 0 Russell Westbrook 75 | 200lbs 11/12/1988
- 21 Michael Frazier II 75 | 200lbs 03/08/1994
- 10 Eric Gordon 75 | 215lbs 12/25/1988
- 14 Gerald Green 78 | 205lbs 01/26/1986
- 13 James Harden 77 | 220lbs 08/26/1989
- 16 Ben McLemore 75 | 195lbs 02/11/1993
- 10 Iman Shumpert 77 | 212lbs 06/26/1990
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
- ThumbQues Mon | questionable
Rivers sat out the previous matchup with a sprained right thumb, and his status for Monday's clash with the Thunder is hazy.
- ShoulderProb Mon | probable
Tucker left the last game with a right shoulder injury, but he is expected to face the Thunder on Monday.
- ShoulderProb Wed | probable
Tucker is suffering from a right shoulder stinger, but he is likely to be available for Wednesday's battle versus the Trail Blazers.
- HeelProb Tues | probable
Capela missed the previous game due to a heel injury, but it is likely that he will play against the Grizzlies on Tuesday.
- ShoulderProb Tues | probable
Tucker departed the last game due to a right shoulder stinger, but it is expected that he will play against the Grizzles on Tuesday.
- RestOut Tues | out
Westbrook will not play Tuesday versus the the Grizzlies as he is to be rested.
- KneeProb Sat | probable
Gordon missed the previous game with a sore right knee, but is likely to be available for Saturday's battle against the Timberwolves.
- RestOut Wed | out
Westbrook will not play Wednesday versus the the Hawks as he is to be rested.