Houston Rockets Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Houston Rockets are an American professional basketball team based in Houston, Texas, that competes in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They are members of the Southwest Division of the league's Western Conference. The Rockets play their home games at Toyota Center, located in downtown Houston. The Rockets have won two NBA championships and four Western Conference titles. The team was established in 1967 and played in San Diego, California, as the San Diego Rockets, before moving to Houston in 1971. The Rockets won only 15 games in their debut season as a franchise in 1967. In the 1969 NBA Draft, the Rockets selected power forward Elvin Hayes first overall, who would lead the team...
Past 10 meetings
- Rockets @ Spurs 109-105 W
- Lakers @ Rockets 117-100 L
- Lakers @ Rockets 120-102 L
- Magic @ Rockets 90-132 W
- Rockets @ Pacers 107-114 L
- Mavericks @ Rockets 113-100 L
- Kings @ Rockets 94-102 W
- Kings @ Rockets 119-122 W
- Rockets @ Nuggets 111-124 L
- Rockets @ Trail Blazers 126-128 L
- @San Antonio(01-14-21) 109 - 105
- @Chicago(12-13-20) 91 - 104
- Phoenix(04-07-19) 113 - 149
- @Detroit(11-23-18) 111 - 116
- @Dallas(07-31-20) 153 - 149
- 3 Chris Clemons 69 | 180lbs 07/23/1997
- 1 Dante Exum 77 | 214lbs 07/13/1995
- 9 Mason Jones 76 | 200lbs 07/21/1998
- 8 Austin Rivers 76 | 200lbs 08/01/1992
- 33 Brodric Thomas 77 | 185lbs 01/28/1997
- 1 John Wall 75 | 210lbs 09/06/1990
- 4 Russell Westbrook 75 | 200lbs 11/12/1988
- 6 Kenyon Martin Jr. 78 | 215lbs 01/06/2001
- 12 Luc Mbah a Moute 80 | 230lbs 09/09/1986
- 35 Christian Wood 82 | 214lbs 09/27/1995
- 0 Sterling Brown 77 | 219lbs 02/10/1995
- 21 Michael Frazier II 75 | 200lbs 03/08/1994
- 10 Eric Gordon 75 | 215lbs 12/25/1988
- 16 Ben McLemore 75 | 195lbs 02/11/1993
- 2 David Nwaba 77 | 219lbs 01/14/1993
- 5 Bruno Caboclo 81 | 218lbs 09/21/1995
- 9 DeMarre Carroll 78 | 215lbs 07/27/1986
- 23 Robert Covington 79 | 209lbs 12/14/1990
- 8 Jeff Green 80 | 235lbs 08/28/1986
- 4 Danuel House Jr. 78 | 220lbs 06/07/1993
- 52 William Howard 80 | 207lbs 10/25/1993
- 00 Rodions Kurucs 81 | 228lbs 02/05/1998
- 18 Thabo Sefolosha 78 | 215lbs 05/02/1984
- 17 P.J. Tucker 77 | 245lbs 05/05/1985
- AnkleOut Sat | out
Thomas has been held out of the last four games with a right ankle sprain, and he will not suit up Saturday versus the Spurs.
- BackOut indefinitely | out
House Jr. is out of commission with a back injury, and it is unknown how long he will be debilitated.
- LegQues Sat | questionable
Gordon missed the previous game with left leg tightness, and it remains to be seen if he will play against the Spurs on Saturday.
- KneeOut Sat | out
Wall sat out the last contest due to left knee soreness, and he will not take part in Saturday's tilt with the Spurs.
- AnkleDoub Sat | doubtful
Cousins is dealing with right ankle soreness, and he is not expected to face the Spurs on Saturday.
- MigraineProb Tues | probable
Wall is fighting off a migraine, but he is expected to dress for Tuesday's game versus the Lakers.
- LegProb Tues | probable
Gordon is tending to left lower leg tightness, but it is likely that he will take the court Tuesday versus the Lakers.
- AnkleQues Sun | questionable
McLemore has a sprained right ankle, and it has yet to be determined if he will face the Lakers on Sunday.