The Indiana Pacers are a professional basketball team based in Indianapolis, Indiana. They are members of the Central Division in the Eastern Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The Pacers were first established in 1967 as members of the American Basketball Association (ABA) and became members of the NBA in 1976 as a result of the ABA-NBA merger. They play their home games at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The team is named after Indiana's history with the Indianapolis 500's pace cars and with the harness racing industry. The Pacers have won three championships, all in the ABA. The Pacers were Eastern Conference champions in 2000. The team has won eight division titles.
Past 10 meetings
- Pacers @ Nets 115-86 W
- Bucks @ Pacers 102-83 L
- Pacers @ Rockets 102-111 L
- Thunder @ Pacers 85-111 W
- Pacers @ Magic 109-102 W
- Pistons @ Pacers 106-112 W
- Wizards @ Pacers 106-121 W
- Pacers @ Hornets 120-122 L
- Bulls @ Pacers 95-108 W
- Cavaliers @ Pacers 95-102 W
- Orlando(03-30-19) 121 - 116
- Memphis(10-17-18) 83 - 111
- Utah(11-19-18) 94 - 121
- Atlanta(12-31-18) 108 - 116
- @Philadelphia(03-10-19) 89 - 106
- @Memphis(01-26-19) 103 - 106
- @Oklahoma City(03-27-19) 99 - 107
- @Detroit(10-28-19) 94 - 96
- @New York(01-11-19) 121 - 106
- L.A. Clippers(02-07-19) 92 - 116
- Boston(04-21-19) 110 - 106
- @Atlanta(04-10-19) 135 - 134
- 2 Darren Collison 72 | 175lbs 08/23/1987
- 3 Aaron Holiday 72 | 185lbs 09/30/1996
- 9 Cory Joseph 75 | 200lbs 08/20/1991
- 9 T.J. McConnell 73 | 190lbs 03/25/1992
- 15 Naz Mitrou-Long 75 | 218lbs 08/03/1993
- 5 Edmond Sumner 76 | 196lbs 12/31/1995
- 22 TJ Leaf 82 | 222lbs 04/30/1997
- 11 Domantas Sabonis 83 | 240lbs 05/03/1996
- 14 JaKarr Sampson 79 | 214lbs 03/20/1993
- 21 Thaddeus Young 80 | 235lbs 06/21/1988
- 7 Malcolm Brogdon 77 | 229lbs 12/11/1992
- 26 Jeremy Lamb 77 | 180lbs 05/30/1992
- 9 Wesley Matthews 76 | 220lbs 10/14/1986
- 4 Victor Oladipo 76 | 213lbs 05/04/1992
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||18||Round 1||Goga Bitadze||C||Buducnost (Georgia)|
|2019-2020||20||Round 2||Jarrell Brantley||PF||Charleston|
|2018-2019||23||Round 1||Aaron Holiday||PG||UCLA|
|2018-2019||20||Round 2||Alize Johnson||PF||Missouri State|
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Lamb has been sidelined due to a sprained left ankle, and it is unclear when he will draw back into the lineup.
- GroinQues Sat | questionable
McConnell has missed the previous two games due to a sore right groin, and it is uncertain if he will face the Magic on Saturday.
- BackQues Sat | questionable
Brogdon has sat out the last two games with a sore lower back, and it is undetermined if he will be available Saturday versus the Magic.
- HipProb Mon | probable
Sabonis has a right hip contusion, but is expected to take the floor versus the Nets on Monday.
- AnkleDoub Sat | doubtful
Turner has been out of commission with a Grade 1 right ankle sprain, and it is unlikely that he will return Saturday against the Bucks.
- ConcussionProb Fri | probable
Bitadze has sat out the previous three games while going through the concussion protocol. It is expected that he will be cleared in time for Friday's matchup against the Rockets.
- CalfProb Wed | probable
Sabonis has been held out of the previous two games with a left calf contusion, but he is expected to play Wednesday versus the Wizards.