The Minnesota Timberwolves (also referred to as the T-Wolves, or simply Wolves) are an American professional basketball team based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They play in the Northwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). Founded in 1989, the team is owned by Glen Taylor. The Timberwolves played their home games between the Metrodome and the Met Center during their inaugural season, before moving to Target Center in 1990. Like most expansion teams, the Timberwolves struggled in their early years, but after the acquisition of Kevin Garnett in the 1995 NBA draft, the team made the playoffs eight consecutive times from 1997 to 2004.
Past 10 meetings
- Timberwolves @ Jazz 112-102 W
- Rockets @ Timberwolves 125-105 L
- Wizards @ Timberwolves 137-116 L
- Spurs @ Timberwolves 114-129 W
- Timberwolves @ Pistons 120-114 W
- Nuggets @ Timberwolves 100-98 L
- Warriors @ Timberwolves 119-125 W
- Timberwolves @ Grizzlies 121-137 L
- Bucks @ Timberwolves 134-106 L
- Timberwolves @ Wizards 131-109 W
- Utah(01-27-19) 125 - 111
- Phoenix(01-20-19) 114 - 116
- @Atlanta(02-27-19) 123 - 131
- @San Antonio(12-21-18) 98 - 124
- Memphis(01-30-19) 97 - 99
- @Dallas(04-03-19) 110 - 108
- @Oklahoma City(01-08-19) 119 - 117
- @L.A. Lakers(01-24-19) 120 - 105
- @Phoenix(10-08-19) 106 - 111
- Utah(01-27-19) 125 - 111
- L.A. Clippers(03-26-19) 122 - 111
- New Orleans(01-12-19) 106 - 110
- 8 Jerryd Bayless 75 | 200lbs 08/20/1988
- 21 Tyus Jones 72 | 196lbs 05/10/1996
- 6 Jordan McLaughlin 71 | 185lbs 04/09/1996
- 13 Shabazz Napier 72 | 175lbs 07/14/1991
- 25 Derrick Rose 74 | 200lbs 10/04/1988
- 0 Jeff Teague 75 | 195lbs 06/10/1988
- 7 Jordan Bell 80 | 216lbs 01/07/1995
- 67 Taj Gibson 81 | 232lbs 06/24/1985
- 23 Cameron Johnson 80 | 210lbs 03/03/1996
- 11 Naz Reid 81 | 264lbs 08/26/1999
- 43 Anthony Tolliver 80 | 240lbs 06/01/1985
- 1 Noah Vonleh 82 | 257lbs 08/24/1995
- 23 Jarrett Culver 78 | 195lbs 02/20/1999
- 12 Treveon Graham 77 | 219lbs 10/28/1993
- 4 Jaylen Nowell 76 | 201lbs 07/09/1999
- 20 Josh Okogie 76 | 213lbs 09/01/1998
- 13 Cameron Reynolds 79 | 225lbs 02/07/1995
- 9 C.J. Williams 77 | 234lbs 02/06/1990
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||11||Round 1||Cameron Johnson||PF||North Carolina|
|2019-2020||13||Round 2||Jaylen Nowell||SG||Washington|
|2018-2019||20||Round 1||Josh Okogie||SG||Georgia Tech|
|2018-2019||18||Round 2||Keita Bates-Diop||SF||Ohio State|
- IllnessQues Wed | questionable
Wiggins has been away from the team during the past three games due to a death in the family and is now battling an illness. It is unknown if he will return Wednesday against the Jazz.
- HamstringOut indefinitely | out
Napier is sidelined due to a strained right hamstring, and there is currently no timetable for return.
- FootDoub Wed | doubtful
Layman exited the last game due to left foot soreness, and he is not expected to be available against the Jazz on Wednesday.
- KneeQues Wed | questionable
Okogie is experiencing soreness in his left knee, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up for Wednesday's clash with the Jazz.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Okogie sat out the previous game due to left knee soreness, but he is likely to be available against the Jazz on Monday.
- IllnessProb Sat | probable
Teague is battling an illness but is projected to face the Rockets on Saturday.
- ShoulderProb Sat | probable
Bell is expected to face the Rockets on Saturday despite a shoulder injury.
- IllnessProb Fri | probable
Teague is projected to be in Friday's lineup versus the Wizards despite an illness.