New Orleans Pelicans Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The New Orleans Pelicans are an American professional basketball team based in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Pelicans are a member club of the Southwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team plays their home games in the Smoothie King Center (formerly known as the New Orleans Arena). The Pelicans were established as the New Orleans Hornets in the 2002â€“03 season when then-owner of the Charlotte Hornets, George Shinn, relocated the franchise to New Orleans. Due to the damage caused by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the franchise temporarily relocated to Oklahoma City, where they spent two seasons officially known as the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets...
Past 10 meetings
- Pelicans @ Knicks 112-122 L
- Pelicans @ Wizards 115-117 L
- Knicks @ Pelicans 116-106 L
- Kings @ Pelicans 110-117 W
- Pelicans @ Cavaliers 116-109 W
- 76ers @ Pelicans 94-101 W
- Pelicans @ Nets 111-139 L
- Pelicans @ Hawks 107-123 L
- Pelicans @ Rockets 122-115 W
- Hawks @ Pelicans 126-103 L
- Brooklyn(10-26-18) 115 - 117
- @Orlando(08-13-20) 127 - 133
- San Antonio(01-25-21) 0 - 0
- L.A. Clippers(03-14-21) 115 - 135
- 12 Steven Adams 83 | 265lbs 07/20/1993
- 10 Jaxson Hayes 83 | 220lbs 05/23/2000
- 9 Willy Hernangomez 83 | 250lbs 05/27/1994
- 25 Will Magnay 82 | 234lbs 06/10/1998
- 13 Jahlil Okafor 82 | 270lbs 12/15/1995
- 2 Lonzo Ball 78 | 190lbs 10/27/1997
- 5 Eric Bledsoe 73 | 214lbs 12/09/1989
- 5 Josh Gray 72 | 180lbs 09/09/1993
- 21 Jrue Holiday 75 | 205lbs 06/12/1990
- 15 Frank Jackson 75 | 205lbs 05/04/1998
- 13 Kira Lewis Jr. 73 | 170lbs 04/06/2001
- Isaiah Thomas 69 | 185lbs 02/07/1989
- 15 Derrick Favors 81 | 265lbs 07/15/1991
- 32 Wenyen Gabriel 81 | 205lbs 03/26/1997
- 16 James Johnson 79 | 240lbs 02/20/1987
- 8 Naji Marshall 79 | 220lbs 01/24/1998
- 20 Nicolo Melli 81 | 236lbs 01/26/1991
- 1 Zion Williamson 79 | 284lbs 07/06/2000
- 6 Nickeil Alexander-Walker 78 | 205lbs 09/02/1998
- 3 Josh Hart 77 | 215lbs 03/06/1995
- 4 JJ Redick 75 | 200lbs 06/24/1984
- 15 Sindarius Thornwell 76 | 215lbs 11/15/1994
- 34 Kenrich Williams 78 | 210lbs 12/02/1994
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||13||Round 1||Kira Lewis Jr.||PG||Alabama|
|2020-2021||9||Round 2||Elijah Hughes||SG||Syracuse|
|2020-2021||12||Round 2||Nick Richards||C||Kentucky|
|2020-2021||30||Round 2||Sam Merrill||PG||Utah State|
|2019-2020||1||Round 1||Zion Williamson||PF||Duke|
|2019-2020||9||Round 2||Alen Smailagic||C||Santa Cruz Warriors|
|2019-2020||27||Round 2||Jordan Bone||PG||Tennessee|
New Orleans Pelicans
- BackProb Sun | probable
Hayes was lifted from the previous contest due to back spasms, but it is projected that he will be active Sunday versus the Knicks.
- HipProb Fri | probable
Ball has missed the last four contests due to a left hip flexor strain, and it is projected that he will be active versus the Wizards on Friday.
- LegLate April | out
Alexander-Walker is tending to a left ankle sprain, and he will not be available until the later parts of April.
- CalfProb Fri | probable
Lewis Jr. was held out of the last three games with a right calf strain, but he is projected to be in the line up against the 76ers on Friday.
- AnkleQues Fri | questionable
Hayes missed the last contest with a ankle injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will be in the lineup versus the 76ers on Friday.
- ToeOut indefinitely | out
Ingram is sidelined due to right toe inflammation, and there is no timetable for his return.
- ThumbProb Tues | probable
Williams has sat out the last three games with a sprained left thumb, but it is likely that he will bounce back in time for Tuesday's tilt versus the Hawks.