New Orleans Pelicans
The New Orleans Pelicans are an American professional basketball team based in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Pelicans are a member club of the Southwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team plays their home games in the Smoothie King Center (formerly known as the New Orleans Arena). The Pelicans were established as the New Orleans Hornets in the 2002â€“03 season when then-owner of the Charlotte Hornets, George Shinn, relocated the franchise to New Orleans. Due to the damage caused by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the franchise temporarily relocated to Oklahoma City, where they spent two seasons officially known as the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets...
Past 10 meetings
- Clippers @ Pelicans 133-130 L
- Jazz @ Pelicans 132-138 W
- Pelicans @ Pistons 117-110 W
- Pelicans @ Celtics 105-140 L
- Pelicans @ Knicks 123-111 W
- Bulls @ Pelicans 108-123 W
- Jazz @ Pelicans 128-126 L
- Pelicans @ Kings 117-115 W
- Pelicans @ Lakers 113-123 L
- Rockets @ Pelicans 112-127 W
- @Memphis(02-09-19) 90 - 99
- San Antonio(01-26-19) 126 - 114
- Denver(10-31-19) 107 - 122
- Boston(11-26-18) 124 - 107
- @Cleveland(01-05-19) 133 - 98
- Memphis(01-07-19) 95 - 114
- @Houston(10-26-19) 123 - 126
- Milwaukee(03-12-19) 130 - 113
- @Chicago(10-09-19) 127 - 125
- @Indiana(02-22-19) 111 - 126
- Portland(11-19-19) 104 - 115
- Oklahoma City(12-01-19) 107 - 104
- 2 Lonzo Ball 78 | 190lbs 10/27/1997
- 18 Jordan Bone 75 | 180lbs 11/05/1997
- 5 Josh Gray 72 | 180lbs 09/09/1993
- 11 Jrue Holiday 75 | 205lbs 06/12/1990
- 15 Frank Jackson 75 | 205lbs 05/04/1998
- 6 Elfrid Payton 75 | 195lbs 02/22/1994
- 3 Anthony Davis 82 | 253lbs 03/11/1993
- 14 Cheick Diallo 80 | 219lbs 09/13/1996
- 22 Derrick Favors 81 | 265lbs 07/15/1991
- 20 Nicolo Melli 81 | 236lbs 01/26/1991
- 30 Julius Randle 80 | 250lbs 11/29/1994
- 6 Alen Smailagic 82 | 215lbs 08/18/2000
- 1 Zion Williamson 78 | 284lbs 07/06/2000
- 35 Christian Wood 82 | 214lbs 09/27/1995
- 0 Nickeil Alexander-Walker 77 | 205lbs 09/02/1998
- 33 Trevon Bluiett 78 | 215lbs 11/04/1994
- 2 Ian Clark 75 | 175lbs 03/07/1991
- 3 Josh Hart 77 | 215lbs 03/06/1995
- 4 JJ Redick 75 | 200lbs 06/24/1984
- 34 Kenrich Williams 78 | 210lbs 12/02/1994
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||1||Round 1||Zion Williamson||PF||Duke|
|2019-2020||9||Round 2||Alen Smailagic||C||Santa Cruz Warriors|
|2019-2020||27||Round 2||Jordan Bone||PG||Tennessee|
|2018-2019||21||Round 2||Tony Carr||PG||Penn State|
New Orleans Pelicans
- BackOut indefinitely | out
Williams has been sidelined due to right lower-back soreness, and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
- BackQues Mon | questionable
Okafor has been held out of the last two games with a sore lower back, and it is uncertain if he will suit up Monday against the Grizzlies.
- ElbowOut indefinitely | out
Holiday will miss an extended period with a left elbow triceps strain.
- KneeOut Mon | out
Williamson had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee. He is progressing in his recovery, and it is expected that he will make his season debut Wednesday versus the Spurs.
- HamstringProb Sat | probable
Redick has sat out the past three games with a left hamstring strain, but it is likely that he will draw back into the lineup against the Clippers on Saturday.
- HamstringProb Thurs | probable
Favors has sat out the previous two games with a right hamstring strain, but he is projected to play against the Jazz on Thursday.
- KneeProb Thurs | probable
Ingram missed the last game with right knee soreness, but he is expected to be available Thursday against the Jazz.
- FingerQues Fri | questionable
Ingram is battling a right pinky finger sprain, and it is unclear if he will face the Knicks on Friday.