New Orleans Pelicans
The New Orleans Pelicans are an American professional basketball team based in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Pelicans are a member club of the Southwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team plays their home games in the Smoothie King Center (formerly known as the New Orleans Arena). The Pelicans were established as the New Orleans Hornets in the 2002â€“03 season when then-owner of the Charlotte Hornets, George Shinn, relocated the franchise to New Orleans. Due to the damage caused by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the franchise temporarily relocated to Oklahoma City, where they spent two seasons officially known as the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets...
Past 10 meetings
- Trail Blazers @ Pelicans 104-115 W
- Warriors @ Pelicans 100-108 W
- Pelicans @ Heat 94-109 L
- Clippers @ Pelicans 127-132 W
- Rockets @ Pelicans 122-116 L
- Pelicans @ Hornets 115-110 W
- Raptors @ Pelicans 122-104 L
- Pelicans @ Nets 125-135 L
- Pelicans @ Thunder 104-115 L
- Nuggets @ Pelicans 107-122 W
- @Phoenix(04-05-19) 126 - 133
- @Utah(03-04-19) 115 - 112
- @L.A. Clippers(01-14-19) 121 - 117
- L.A. Lakers(03-31-19) 130 - 102
- @Oklahoma City(11-02-19) 104 - 115
- Oklahoma City(02-14-19) 122 - 131
- Dallas(10-25-19) 123 - 116
- Phoenix(03-16-19) 138 - 136
- @Dallas(03-18-19) 129 - 125
- Detroit(01-23-19) 98 - 94
- @Milwaukee(12-19-18) 115 - 123
- @Philadelphia(11-21-18) 120 - 121
- 2 Lonzo Ball 78 | 190lbs 10/27/1997
- 5 Josh Gray 72 | 180lbs 09/09/1993
- 11 Jrue Holiday 75 | 205lbs 06/12/1990
- 15 Frank Jackson 75 | 205lbs 05/04/1998
- 6 Elfrid Payton 75 | 195lbs 02/22/1994
- 3 Anthony Davis 82 | 253lbs 03/11/1993
- 14 Cheick Diallo 80 | 219lbs 09/13/1996
- 22 Derrick Favors 81 | 265lbs 07/15/1991
- 20 Nicolo Melli 81 | 236lbs 01/26/1991
- 30 Julius Randle 80 | 250lbs 11/29/1994
- 6 Alen Smailagic 82 | 215lbs 08/18/2000
- 1 Zion Williamson 78 | 284lbs 07/06/2000
- 35 Christian Wood 82 | 214lbs 09/27/1995
- 0 Nickeil Alexander-Walker 77 | 205lbs 09/02/1998
- 33 Trevon Bluiett 78 | 215lbs 11/04/1994
- 2 Ian Clark 75 | 175lbs 03/07/1991
- 3 Josh Hart 77 | 215lbs 03/06/1995
- 4 JJ Redick 75 | 200lbs 06/24/1984
- 34 Kenrich Williams 78 | 210lbs 12/02/1994
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||1||Round 1||Zion Williamson||PF||Duke|
|2019-2020||9||Round 2||Alen Smailagic||C||Santa Cruz Warriors|
|2019-2020||27||Round 2||Jordan Bone||PG||Tennessee|
|2018-2019||21||Round 2||Tony Carr||PG||Penn State|
New Orleans Pelicans
- AnkleQues Thurs | questionable
Okafor has been held out of the previous four contests with a left ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will return to the court against the Suns on Thursday.
- GroinOut indefinitely | out
Ball will spend an extended period away from the court due to a right adductor strain.
- KneeQues Thurs | questionable
Hart has sat out the past four games with sprains to his left knee and ankle. It is uncertain if he will draw back into the lineup Thursday versus the Suns.
- BackQues Thurs | questionable
Favors has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games due to lower-back spasms. It is undetermined if it will impede his status for Thursday's tilt versus the Suns.
- KneeProb Tues | probable
Ingram has been held out of the previous four games due to a sore right knee, but he is projected to return against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
- NeckProb Tues | probable
Jackson has been unavailable during the previous two games with a left neck contusion, but he is likely to face the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
- ToeProb Sun | probable
Redick sat out the previous game with a sprained big toe on his left foot, but he is expected to dress for Sunday's tilt versus the Warriors.
- RibsProb Thurs | probable
Hayes left the previous game due to injured ribs. It is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's contest versus the Clippers.