New York Knicks
The New York Knickerbockers, commonly referred to as the Knicks, are an American professional basketball team based in New York City. The Knicks compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member club of the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference. The team plays its home games at Madison Square Garden, located in the borough of Manhattan. They are one of two NBA teams located in New York City; the other is the Brooklyn Nets. The team, established by Ned Irish in 1946, was one of the founding members of the Basketball Association of America (BAA), which became the NBA after merging with the rival National Basketball League (NBL) in 1949.
Past 10 meetings
- Clippers @ Knicks 124-113 L
- Nuggets @ Knicks 111-93 L
- Jazz @ Knicks 137-116 L
- Knicks @ Raptors 92-128 L
- Lakers @ Knicks 123-124 W
- Knicks @ Spurs 83-109 L
- Knicks @ Pacers 98-103 L
- Knicks @ Timberwolves 92-103 L
- Kings @ Knicks 102-94 L
- Knicks @ Suns 96-107 L
- Toronto(02-09-19) 104 - 99
- Miami(01-27-19) 106 - 97
- Chicago(11-05-18) 116 - 115
- @Orlando(11-18-18) 117 - 131
- @Houston(11-25-17) 102 - 117
- Washington(12-03-18) 110 - 107
- @Chicago(12-27-17) 87 - 92
- Detroit(02-05-19) 105 - 92
Team leaders 2018-2019
- POINTS/G 880 Tim Hardaway Jr. #11 | SG
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 148 Mitchell Robinson #26 | C
- ASSISTS/G 209 Emmanuel Mudiay #1 | PG
- 3 POINTS % 117 Tim Hardaway Jr. #11 | SG
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 415 Noah Vonleh #32 | PF
- BLOCKS/G 141 Mitchell Robinson #26 | C
- STEALS/G 56 Damyean Dotson #21 | SG
- TURNOVERS/G 3 Ron Baker #31 | SG
- 1 Jarrett Jack 75 | 200lbs 10/28/1983
- 1 Emmanuel Mudiay 77 | 200lbs 03/05/1996
- 11 Frank Ntilikina 78 | 200lbs 07/28/1998
- 1 Dennis Smith Jr. 75 | 195lbs 11/25/1997
- 8 Henry Ellenson 83 | 245lbs 01/13/1997
- 4 Isaiah Hicks 81 | 230lbs 07/24/1994
- 2 Luke Kornet 85 | 250lbs 07/15/1995
- 32 Noah Vonleh 81 | 250lbs 08/24/1995
- 45 Kadeem Allen 75 | 200lbs 01/15/1993
- 21 Damyean Dotson 78 | 210lbs 05/06/1994
- 30 John Jenkins 76 | 215lbs 03/06/1991
- 14 Allonzo Trier 77 | 200lbs 01/17/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||9||Round 1||Kevin Knox||SF||Kentucky|
|2018-2019||6||Round 2||Mitchell Robinson||C|
|2017-2018||8||Round 1||Frank Ntilikina||PG||SIG Strasbourg (France)|
|2017-2018||14||Round 2||Damyean Dotson||SG||Houston|
|2017-2018||28||Round 2||Ognen Jaramaz||PG||Serbia|
new-york-knicks Stats 2018-2019
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||46||46||880||122||37||726||282||233||199||337||117||26|
New York Knicks
- CalfQues Thurs | questionable
Trier has been held out of the previous three games due to a strained left calf and it is unknown if he will be in Thursday's lineup versus the Raptors.
- AnkleQues Thurs | questionable
Vonleh has missed the last five games with a right ankle sprain and it is unclear if he will return Thursday against the Raptors.
- GroinQues Thurs | questionable
Ntilikina departed the previous game due to a sore groin and it is undetermined if he will suit up Thursday against the Raptors.
- IllnessProb Fri | probable
Allen was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an illness but it is likely he will play Friday against the Nuggets.
- GroinProb Fri | probable
Ntilikina is sidelined with a sore groin but is expected to draw back into the lineup on Friday against the Nuggets.
- LegQues Sun | questionable
Hezonja has been idle with a left leg contusion and it is unknown if he will take the court against the Lakers on Sunday.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Gallinari missed the previous game with a minor ankle sprain but is expected to return to the court for Friday's contest versus the Bulls.
- RestOut Tues | out
Gallinari will not suit up against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
- View Full List