New York Knicks Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The New York Knickerbockers, commonly referred to as the Knicks, are an American professional basketball team based in New York City. The Knicks compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member club of the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference. The team plays its home games at Madison Square Garden, located in the borough of Manhattan. They are one of two NBA teams located in New York City; the other is the Brooklyn Nets. The team, established by Ned Irish in 1946, was one of the founding members of the Basketball Association of America (BAA), which became the NBA after merging with the rival National Basketball League (NBL) in 1949.
Past 10 meetings
- Knicks @ Jazz 94-108 L
- Knicks @ Trail Blazers 113-116 L
- Knicks @ Kings 94-103 L
- Knicks @ Warriors 119-104 W
- Magic @ Knicks 84-91 W
- Knicks @ Celtics 105-75 W
- Knicks @ Cavaliers 103-106 L
- Nets @ Knicks 116-109 L
- Knicks @ Hornets 88-109 L
- Nuggets @ Knicks 114-89 L
- Cleveland(12-18-20) 83 - 119
- L.A. Clippers(03-24-19) 124 - 113
- @Chicago(04-09-19) 96 - 86
- @Chicago(04-09-19) 96 - 86
- 0 Jared Harper 70 | 175lbs 09/14/1997
- 11 Frank Ntilikina 76 | 200lbs 07/28/1998
- 6 Elfrid Payton 75 | 195lbs 02/22/1994
- 8 Austin Rivers 76 | 200lbs 08/01/1992
- 4 Dennis Smith Jr. 74 | 205lbs 11/25/1997
- 67 Taj Gibson 81 | 232lbs 06/24/1985
- 9 Bobby Portis 82 | 250lbs 02/10/1995
- 30 Julius Randle 80 | 250lbs 11/29/1994
- 1 Obi Toppin 81 | 220lbs 03/04/1998
- 25 Reggie Bullock 78 | 205lbs 03/16/1991
- 18 Alec Burks 78 | 214lbs 07/20/1991
- 21 Damyean Dotson 77 | 210lbs 05/06/1994
- 8 Wayne Ellington 76 | 207lbs 11/29/1987
- 12 Jacob Evans 76 | 210lbs 06/18/1997
- 21 Theo Pinson 77 | 212lbs 11/05/1995
- 5 Immanuel Quickley 75 | 190lbs 06/17/1999
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||8||Round 1||Obi Toppin||PF||Dayton|
|2020-2021||23||Round 1||Leandro Balmaro||SF||FC Barcelona (Spain)|
|2019-2020||3||Round 1||RJ Barrett||SG||Duke|
|2019-2020||25||Round 2||Kyle Guy||PG||Virginia|
New York Knicks
- NeckQues Fri | questionable
Bullock has sat out the previous two games due to neck soreness, and it is unknown if he will play Friday against the Cavaliers.
- AnkleProb Tues | probable
Gallinari is nursing a right ankle sprain, but he is likely to take the court on Tuesday versus the Clippers.
- AchillesQues Sun | questionable
Rivers has missed the previous two games with a sore right Achilles, and it is unknown if he will partake in Sunday's match against the Trail Blazers.
- AnkleEarly Feb | out
Gallinari has a sprained right ankle, and will be sidelined until the beginning of February.
- AnkleProb Thurs | probable
Burks is recovering from a sprained left ankle, but he is expected to return to the court Thursday versus the Warriors.
- BackProb Sun | probable
Noel is battling a sore lower back, but is likely to face the Celtics on Sunday.
- HeelProb Sun | probable
Robinson has a right heel contusion, but is expected to be in Sunday's lineup against the Celtics.
- CalfProb Fri | probable
Toppin is expected to face the Cavaliers on Friday despite a right calf strain.