New York Knicks
The New York Knickerbockers, commonly referred to as the Knicks, are an American professional basketball team based in New York City. The Knicks compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member club of the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference. The team plays its home games at Madison Square Garden, located in the borough of Manhattan. They are one of two NBA teams located in New York City; the other is the Brooklyn Nets. The team, established by Ned Irish in 1946, was one of the founding members of the Basketball Association of America (BAA), which became the NBA after merging with the rival National Basketball League (NBL) in 1949.
Past 10 meetings
- Cavaliers @ Knicks 105-123 W
- Hornets @ Knicks 103-102 L
- Mavericks @ Knicks 103-106 W
- Knicks @ Bulls 102-120 L
- Cavaliers @ Knicks 108-87 L
- Knicks @ Mavericks 106-102 W
- Knicks @ Pistons 102-122 L
- Kings @ Knicks 113-92 L
- Knicks @ Celtics 102-104 L
- Knicks @ Magic 83-95 L
- @Philadelphia(12-19-18) 109 - 131
- San Antonio(02-24-19) 118 - 130
- Brooklyn(12-08-18) 112 - 104
- @Toronto(03-18-19) 92 - 128
- Philadelphia(02-13-19) 126 - 111
- Boston(10-26-19) 118 - 95
- @Milwaukee(12-27-18) 96 - 112
- Denver(03-22-19) 111 - 93
- Indiana(01-11-19) 121 - 106
- @Portland(01-07-19) 101 - 111
- @Golden State(01-08-19) 95 - 122
- @Sacramento(03-04-19) 108 - 115
- 8 Emmanuel Mudiay 75 | 200lbs 03/05/1996
- 11 Frank Ntilikina 76 | 200lbs 07/28/1998
- 6 Elfrid Payton 75 | 195lbs 02/22/1994
- 5 Dennis Smith Jr. 74 | 205lbs 11/25/1997
- 67 Taj Gibson 81 | 232lbs 06/24/1985
- 4 Isaiah Hicks 81 | 230lbs 07/24/1994
- 2 Luke Kornet 86 | 250lbs 07/15/1995
- 13 Marcus Morris Sr. 80 | 218lbs 09/02/1989
- 1 Bobby Portis 82 | 250lbs 02/10/1995
- 10 Ivan Rabb 82 | 220lbs 02/04/1997
- 30 Julius Randle 80 | 250lbs 11/29/1994
- 1 Noah Vonleh 82 | 257lbs 08/24/1995
- 0 Kadeem Allen 73 | 200lbs 01/15/1993
- 25 Reggie Bullock 78 | 205lbs 03/16/1991
- 21 Damyean Dotson 77 | 210lbs 05/06/1994
- 2 Wayne Ellington 76 | 207lbs 11/29/1987
- 3 Billy Garrett Jr. 78 | 215lbs 10/16/1994
- 30 John Jenkins 76 | 215lbs 03/06/1991
- 14 Allonzo Trier 76 | 200lbs 01/17/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||3||Round 1||RJ Barrett||SG||Duke|
|2019-2020||25||Round 2||Kyle Guy||PG||Virginia|
|2018-2019||9||Round 1||Kevin Knox||SF||Kentucky|
|2018-2019||6||Round 2||Mitchell Robinson||C|
New York Knicks
- HamstringEarly Dec | out
Payton is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the early part of December due to a right hamstring strain.
- ThumbProb Wed | probable
Barrett is expected to face the 76ers on Wednesday despite a left thumb sprain.
- AnkleProb Mon | probable
Robinson has a right ankle sprain, but he is expected to suit up Monday versus the Cavaliers.
- NeckEarly Dec | out
Bullock is recovering from surgery for a cervical disc herniation and is expected to be out of action until at least the start of December.
- QuadricepProb Sat | probable
Barrett is expected to suit up against the Hornets on Saturday despite a right quadriceps contusion.
- FootProb Sat | probable
Gibson is tending to plantar fascia in his left foot but is likely to play against the Hornets on Saturday.
- AbdominalProb Sat | probable
Ntilikina is dealing with a sore left abdomen and a groin injury but is projected to be available for Saturday's matchup versus the Hornets.
- ConcussionProb Thurs | probable
Robinson has missed the previous three games with a concussion, but he is expected to be cleared in time for Thursday's matchup against the Mavericks.