The Sacramento Kings are an American professional basketball team based in Sacramento, California. The Kings compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member of the Western Conference Pacific Division. The Kings are the only team in the major professional North American sports leagues located in Sacramento; the team plays its home games at Sleep Train Arena. The Kings are the oldest franchise in the NBA, and one of the oldest continuously operating professional basketball franchises in the nation. They originated in Rochester, New York as the Rochester Royals in 1945 and joined the National Basketball League. They jumped to the Basketball Association of America, forerunner of...
Past 10 meetings
- Suns @ Kings 116-120 W
- Celtics @ Kings 99-100 W
- Kings @ Lakers 97-99 L
- Trail Blazers @ Kings 99-107 W
- Kings @ Hawks 121-109 W
- Kings @ Raptors 120-124 L
- Kings @ Knicks 113-92 W
- Jazz @ Kings 101-102 W
- Hornets @ Kings 118-111 L
- Nuggets @ Kings 101-94 L
- @Brooklyn(01-21-19) 94 - 123
- @Washington(03-11-19) 115 - 121
- @Boston(03-14-19) 120 - 126
- @Philadelphia(03-15-19) 114 - 123
- Denver(10-28-19) 101 - 94
- Chicago(03-17-19) 102 - 129
- @Portland(04-10-19) 131 - 136
- @San Antonio(03-31-19) 113 - 106
- @Dallas(03-26-19) 125 - 121
- @Houston(03-30-19) 108 - 119
- Oklahoma City(12-19-18) 132 - 113
- New York(03-04-19) 108 - 115
- 2 Willie Cauley-Stein 84 | 240lbs 08/18/1993
- 13 Dewayne Dedmon 84 | 245lbs 08/12/1989
- 41 Kosta Koufos 84 | 245lbs 02/24/1989
- 3 Yogi Ferrell 72 | 178lbs 05/09/1993
- 9 Cory Joseph 75 | 200lbs 08/20/1991
- 15 Frank Mason 71 | 190lbs 04/03/1994
- 35 Marvin Bagley III 83 | 235lbs 03/14/1999
- 88 Nemanja Bjelica 82 | 234lbs 05/09/1988
- 32 Wenyen Gabriel 81 | 205lbs 03/26/1997
- 20 Harry Giles III 83 | 240lbs 04/22/1998
- 22 Richaun Holmes 82 | 235lbs 10/15/1993
- 50 Caleb Swanigan 81 | 260lbs 04/18/1997
- 8 Bogdan Bogdanovic 78 | 220lbs 08/18/1992
- 8 Alec Burks 78 | 214lbs 07/20/1991
- 7 Kyle Guy 73 | 167lbs 08/11/1997
- 24 Buddy Hield 76 | 220lbs 12/17/1992
- 10 Justin James 79 | 190lbs 01/24/1997
- 19 DaQuan Jeffries 77 | 230lbs 08/30/1997
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||10||Round 2||Justin James||SG||Wyoming|
|2019-2020||17||Round 2||Ignas Brazdeikis||PF||Michigan|
|2019-2020||30||Round 2||Vanja Marinkovic||SG||KK Partizan (Serbia)|
|2018-2019||2||Round 1||Marvin Bagley III||C||Duke|
|2018-2019||7||Round 2||Gary Trent Jr.||SG||Duke|
- GroinQues Fri | questionable
Ariza was held out of the previous game due to a sore right groin, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up against the Nets on Friday.
- HamstringQues Fri | questionable
Bogdanovic exited the last game with cramping in his hamstring. It is unknown if he will suit up versus the Nets on Friday.
- AnkleQues Fri | questionable
Swanigan has sat out the past three games with a sprained left ankle, and it is uncertain if he will return Friday against the Nets.
- GroinProb Sun | probable
Ariza missed the previous game due to sore right groin, but he is expected to suit up Sunday versus the Celtics.
- KneeProb Sun | probable
Dedmon is suffering from a sprained right knee, but is expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Celtics.
- Kneeday-to-day | probable
Dedmon has a right knee sprain, but it is likely that he take the court against the Lakers on Friday.
- KneeProb Tues | probable
Dedmon is likely to suit up against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday despite a right knee sprain.
- KneeProb Fri | probable
Giles is sidelined with a sore left knee, but he is expected to make his season debut Friday against the Hawks.