Sacramento Kings Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Sacramento Kings are an American professional basketball team based in Sacramento, California. The Kings compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member of the Western Conference Pacific Division. The Kings are the only team in the major professional North American sports leagues located in Sacramento; the team plays its home games at Sleep Train Arena. The Kings are the oldest franchise in the NBA, and one of the oldest continuously operating professional basketball franchises in the nation. They originated in Rochester, New York as the Rochester Royals in 1945 and joined the National Basketball League. They jumped to the Basketball Association of America, forerunner of...
Past 10 meetings
- Clippers @ Kings 138-100 L
- Trail Blazers @ Kings 132-126 L
- Pacers @ Kings 122-127 W
- Trail Blazers @ Kings 125-99 L
- Raptors @ Kings 144-123 L
- Bulls @ Kings 124-128 W
- Kings @ Warriors 106-137 L
- Kings @ Rockets 94-102 L
- Kings @ Rockets 119-122 L
- Nuggets @ Kings 115-125 W
- New Orleans(08-11-20) 106 - 112
- @L.A. Clippers(07-27-20) 106 - 102
- New York(03-04-19) 108 - 115
- Yogi Ferrell 72 | 178lbs 05/09/1993
- 0 Tyrese Haliburton 77 | 185lbs 02/29/2000
- 9 Cory Joseph 75 | 200lbs 08/20/1991
- 35 Marvin Bagley III 83 | 235lbs 03/14/1999
- 8 Nemanja Bjelica 82 | 234lbs 05/09/1988
- 4 Harry Giles III 83 | 240lbs 04/22/1998
- 22 Richaun Holmes 82 | 235lbs 10/15/1993
- 25 Chimezie Metu 81 | 225lbs 03/22/1997
- 33 Jabari Parker 80 | 245lbs 03/15/1995
- 26 Kent Bazemore 76 | 195lbs 07/01/1989
- 13 Corey Brewer 81 | 188lbs 03/05/1986
- 7 Kyle Guy 73 | 167lbs 08/11/1997
- 24 Buddy Hield 76 | 220lbs 12/17/1992
- 10 Justin James 79 | 190lbs 01/24/1997
- 19 DaQuan Jeffries 77 | 230lbs 08/30/1997
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||12||Round 1||Tyrese Haliburton||PG||Iowa State|
|2020-2021||5||Round 2||Xavier Tillman||PF||Michigan State|
|2020-2021||22||Round 2||Kenyon Martin Jr.||SF||IMG Academy|
|2019-2020||10||Round 2||Justin James||SG||Wyoming|
|2019-2020||17||Round 2||Ignas Brazdeikis||PF||Michigan|
|2019-2020||30||Round 2||Vanja Marinkovic||SG||KK Partizan (Serbia)|
- HipQues Sun | questionable
Whiteside sat out the last game with left hip soreness, and it is unknown if he will play Sunday against the Pelicans.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Jeffries is sidelined with a Grade 3 left ankle sprain, and there is no timetable for return.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Hield is likely to line up Friday against the Clippers despite a right ankle injury.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Hield is expected to take part in Wednesday's contest with the Trail Blazers despite a right ankle injury.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Holmes is dealing with left ankle soreness, but he is projected to line up against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
- PersonalQues Mon | questionable
Parker has missed the previous four games due to a personal matter, and it is unclear if he will be in Monday's lineup versus the Pacers.
- AnkleQues Mon | questionable
Holmes was absent from the lineup during the last gam with left ankle soreness, and it is unknown if he will be good to go against the Pacers on Monday.
- AnkleOut Fri | out
Holmes has an ankle injury and is going through the NBA's health and safety protocols. He will not take part in Friday's matchup with the Raptors.