The Razorbacks, also known as the Hogs, are the names of college sports teams at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The University of Arkansas student body voted to change the name of the school mascot (originally the Cardinals) in 1910 to the Arkansas Razorbacks after a hard fought battle against LSU in which they were said to play like a "wild band of Razorback hogs" by former coach Hugo Bezdek. The Arkansas Razorbacks are the only major sports team in the US with a porcine nickname, though the Texas A&M–Kingsville Javelinas play in Division II. The University of Arkansas currently fields 19 total varsity teams (eight men's and 11 women's) in 13 sports. The eight men's varsity...
Team leaders 2018-2019
- POINTS/G 525 Daniel Gafford #10 | F
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 89 Daniel Gafford #10 | F
- ASSISTS/G 166 Jalen Harris #5 | G
- 3 POINTS % 106 Isaiah Joe #1 | G
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 182 Daniel Gafford #10 | F
- BLOCKS/G 62 Daniel Gafford #10 | F
- STEALS/G 50 Isaiah Joe #1 | G
- TURNOVERS/G 1 Jonathan Holmes #15 | G
- 23 Ibrahim Ali 82 | 244lbs
- 2 Adrio Bailey 78 | 222lbs
- 35 Reggie Chaney 80 | 222lbs
- 10 Daniel Gafford 83 | 233lbs
- 24 Ethan Henderson 80 | 210lbs
- 4 Emeka Obukwelu 80 | 235lbs
- 22 Gabe Osabuohien 80 | 221lbs
arkansas-razorbacks Stats 2018-2019
- Personalout for season | out
Gafford will not participate in the NIT as he has decided to enter the NBA draft.
- KneeProb Sat | probable
Embery-Simpson is expected to take the court against Alabama on Saturday despite suffering from a knee injury.
- View Full List