Colorado Buffaloes Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The University of Colorado Boulder sponsors 17 varsity sports teams, with the addition of women's lacrosse, which began play in the spring of 2014. Both men's and women's team are called the Buffaloes (Buffs for short) or Golden Buffaloes (acceptable, but rare). "Lady Buffs" referred to the women's teams beginning in the 1970s, but was officially dropped in 1993. The nickname was selected by the campus newspaper in a contest with a $5 prize in 1934 won by Andrew Dickson of Boulder. The university participates in the NCAA's Division I (FBS) in the Pacific-12 Conference. Rick George was announced as the sixth athletic director in program history on July 17, 2013, following the resignation of Mike...
Past 10 meetings
- Buffaloes @ Cougars 70-59 W
- Buffaloes @ Huskies 80-84 L
- Cardinal @ Buffaloes 64-77 W
- Golden Bears @ Buffaloes 60-89 W
- Buffaloes @ Utes 65-58 W
- Beavers @ Buffaloes 0-0 D
- Ducks @ Buffaloes 72-79 W
- Buffaloes @ Bruins 62-65 L
- Buffaloes @ Trojans 72-62 W
- Buffaloes @ Wildcats 74-88 L
- Washington St.(12-05-20) 0 - 0
- Utah(01-12-20) 52 - 91
- 21 Evan Battey 80 | 262lbs
- 23 Tristan Da Silva 80 | 200lbs
- 41 Jeriah Horne 79 | 220lbs
- 30 Will Loughlin 82 | 250lbs
- 10 Alexander Strating 79 | 228lbs
- 12 Jabari Walker 80 | 200lbs
- 13 Dallas Walton 84 | 235lbs
- LegQues Wed | questionable
Wright left the last game with a leg injury, and his status for Wednesday versus Washington State is in question.
- LegProb Wed | probable
Walton has been sidelined with a lower-leg injury, but it is expected that he will return to action Wednesday versus Washington.
- UndisclosedQues Sat | questionable
Barthelemy sat out the last game with an unspecified injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up against Stanford on Saturday.