The Drexel Dragons are the athletic teams of Drexel University. The school's athletic program includes eighteen NCAA Division I sports including nine men's and nine women's teams, with most sports teams competing in the Colonial Athletic Association (CAA). Drexel's athletic department was ranked first in gender equity by U.S. News. The university has demonstrated a high level of student-athlete academic performance, with a 10-year NCAA graduation rate of 91% compared to a national average of 85%....
- 23 T.J. Bickerstaff 81 | 207lbs
- 51 James Butler 80 | 242lbs
- 2 Jarvis Doles 81 | 215lbs
- 4 Sam Green 78 | 230lbs
- 32 Tadas Kararinas 82 | 210lbs
- 21 Mate Okros 78 | 193lbs
- 13 Tim Perry Jr. 82 | 230lbs