The Indiana Hoosiers are the intercollegiate sports teams and players of Indiana University Bloomington, named after the colloquial term for people from the state of Indiana. The Hoosiers participate in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) in 22 sports and became a member of the Big Ten Conference on December 1, 1899. The school's official colors are crimson and cream. The Indiana Hoosiers have won 24 NCAA national championships and one with the AIAW, in addition to 141 NCAA individual national championships. Titles won by teams include eight by the Hoosiers men's soccer team, a record-setting six straight in men's swimming and diving, five by the Hoosiers men's basketball...
Past 10 meetings
- Cornhuskers @ Hoosiers 66-51 L
- Hoosiers @ Terrapins 75-78 L
- Hoosiers @ Wolverines 63-74 L
- Fighting Illini @ Hoosiers 65-73 W
- Dolphins @ Hoosiers 64-94 W
- Bears @ Hoosiers 53-86 W
- Bulldogs @ Hoosiers 68-71 W
- Cardinals @ Hoosiers 67-68 W
- Hoosiers @ Nittany Lions 64-62 W
- Wildcats @ Hoosiers 66-68 W
- @Purdue(02-28-17) 75 - 86
- @Northwestern(01-29-17) 55 - 68
- Michigan(02-12-17) 75 - 63
- @Rutgers(02-05-18) 65 - 43
- @Michigan St(01-19-18) 57 - 85
- Iowa(12-04-17) 64 - 77
- Ohio St.(02-23-18) 80 - 78
- @Minnesota(01-06-18) 75 - 71
- Purdue(01-28-18) 74 - 67
- @Iowa(02-17-18) 84 - 82
- Wisconsin(01-03-17) 75 - 68
- Michigan St(02-03-18) 63 - 60
- 23 Damezi Anderson 79 | 215lbs
- 20 De'Ron Davis 82 | 240lbs
- 55 Evan Fitzner 82 | 225lbs
- 4 Jake Forrester 80 | 218lbs
- 21 Jerome Hunter 79 | 214lbs
- 22 Clifton Moore 82 | 230lbs 08/18/1999
- 13 Juwan Morgan 80 | 232lbs
- 3 Justin Smith 79 | 227lbs
- 25 Race Thompson 80 | 228lbs
- AnkleQues Sat | questionable
Forrester has been held out of the previous three games due to an ankle injury it is unclear if he will return against Purdue on Saturday.
- AchillesQues Sat | questionable
Davis sat out the last game with an Achilles issue and it is unknown if it will impede his status for Saturday's tilt against Purdue.
- LegQues Sat | questionable
Durham exited the last game with a leg injury and it is unclear if he will play against Purdue on Saturday.
- Footout for season | out
Hunter is sidelined while recovering from foot surgery and is expected to sit out the remainder of the season.
- BackProb Fri | probable
McRoberts is expected to be in the lineup for Friday's game against Maryland despite dealing with a back injury.
- AnkleQues Fri | questionable
Davis missed the last game with an ankle injury and it is unknown if he will play Friday against Maryland.
- ConcussionOut indefinitely | out
Phinisee missed the previous game with concussion-like symptoms and team officials have yet to announce when he will be cleared to return to the lineup.
- AnkleProb Thurs | probable
McRoberts is dealing with an ankle injury but is likely to take the court on Thursday versus Illinois.
- View Full List