NC State Wolfpack
The NC State Wolfpack are the athletic teams representing North Carolina State University. They compete as a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I level (Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) sub-level for football), primarily competing in the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) for all sports since the 1953–54 season. Men's sports include baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, golf, soccer, swimming and diving, tennis, track and field, and wrestling; while women's sports include basketball, cheerleading, cross country, golf, gymnastics, soccer, softball, swimming and diving, tennis, track and field, and volleyball; rifle is a co-ed team.
Past 10 meetings
- Blue Devils @ Wolfpack 66-88 W
- Wolfpack @ Eagles 68-71 L
- Wolfpack @ Orange 79-74 W
- Wolfpack @ Hurricanes 83-72 W
- Cardinals @ Wolfpack 77-57 L
- Tar Heels @ Wolfpack 75-65 L
- Wolfpack @ Yellow Jackets 58-64 L
- Wolfpack @ Cavaliers 53-51 W
- Tigers @ Wolfpack 54-60 W
- Hurricanes @ Wolfpack 63-80 W
- Florida State(02-25-18) 72 - 92
- @North Carolina(02-05-19) 96 - 113
- Pittsburgh(01-12-19) 80 - 86
- @Duke(02-16-19) 78 - 94
- Wake Forest(02-24-19) 74 - 94
- 31 Pat Andree 80 | 220lbs
- 15 Manny Bates 83 | 230lbs
- 21 Danny Dixon 82 | 230lbs
- 0 DJ Funderburk 82 | 225lbs
- 4 Jericole Hellems 79 | 205lbs
- 3 A.J. Taylor 78 | 205lbs
NC State Wolfpack
- AnkleQues Sat | questionable
Andree has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with an ankle injury, and it is uncertain if he will suit up Saturday against Florida State.
- HeadProb Tues | probable
Funderburk is dealing with injuries to his head and groin. It is anticipated that he will play against Syracuse on Tuesday.
- ShoulderProb Tues | probable
Hellems has a shoulder ailment, but he is likely to be available for Tuesday's contest against Syracuse.