The Oregon Ducks refers to the sports teams of the University of Oregon, located in Eugene, Oregon, United States. The Oregon Ducks are part of the Pacific-12 Conference in the Division 1 of the NCAA. With eighteen varsity teams, the Oregon Ducks are best known for their football team and Track and Field program, which has helped to make Eugene be known as "Track Town, USA". Oregon's main rivalries are with the Oregon State Beavers (the Civil War) and the Washington Huskies....
Past 10 meetings
- Ducks @ Tigers 82-74 W
- Broncos @ Ducks 75-106 W
- Bulldogs @ Ducks 57-71 W
- Ducks @ Cavaliers 49-53 L
- Anteaters @ Ducks 54-73 W
- Ducks @ Badgers 72-54 W
- Ducks @ Huskies 68-48 W
- Ducks @ Sun Devils 79-75 W
- Ducks @ Utes 66-54 W
- Cougars @ Ducks 51-84 W
- @Seton Hall(12-31-69)
- Montana(12-13-16) 67 - 81
- Texas Southern(11-26-18) 89 - 84
- Alabama St.(11-17-17) 56 - 114
- @Colorado(02-02-19) 51 - 73
- @Utah(03-14-19) 66 - 54
- Arizona(03-02-19) 47 - 73
- Arizona State(02-28-19) 51 - 79
- 10 Shakur Juiston 79 | 225lbs
- 13 Chandler Lawson 80 | 205lbs
- 33 Francis Okoro 81 | 235lbs
- 2 Eugene Omoruyi 78 | 235lbs
- 14 C.J. Walker 80 | 200lbs
- 50 Eric Williams Jr. 78 | 200lbs
- 15 Lok Wur 80 | 200lbs
- KneeQues Sun | questionable
Duarte is dealing with a knee injury, and it is unknown if he will play against Texas-Arlington on Sunday.
- EligibilityQues Sun | questionable
Omoruyi has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games due to an eligibility issue, and his status for Sunday's clash with Texas-Arlington is hazy.
- ShoulderProb Tues | probable
Okoro missed the last game due to a shoulder injury, but he is likely to play against Memphis on Tuesday.