The Pittsburgh Panthers, commonly also referred to as the Pitt Panthers, are the athletic teams representing the University of Pittsburgh, although the term is colloquially used to refer to other aspects of the university such as alumni, faculty, and students. Pitt fields 19 university-sponsored varsity teams at the highest level of competitive collegiate athletics in the United States: the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I (NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) for american football). Varsity men's sports sponsored by the university are baseball, basketball, cross country, football, soccer, swimming and diving, indoor track and field, outdoor track and field...
Past 10 meetings
- Panthers @ Seminoles 67-82 L
- Panthers @ Hokies 57-67 L
- Tigers @ Panthers 72-52 L
- Yellow Jackets @ Panthers 64-73 W
- Panthers @ Fighting Irish 72-80 L
- Hurricanes @ Panthers 57-62 W
- Panthers @ Blue Devils 67-79 L
- Panthers @ Orange 61-69 L
- Eagles @ Panthers 72-74 W
- Tar Heels @ Panthers 52-66 W
- Virginia(02-24-18) 66 - 37
- Syracuse(02-02-19) 65 - 56
- @NC State(01-12-19) 80 - 86
- @Georgia Tech(02-20-19) 65 - 73
- 21 Terrell Brown 82 | 235lbs
- 15 Kene Chukwuka 81 | 225lbs
- 12 Abdoul Karim Coulibaly 80 | 215lbs
- 23 Samson George 79 | 220lbs
- 0 Eric Hamilton 81 | 230lbs
- 14 Curtis Aiken Jr. 73 | 200lbs
- 11 Justin Champagnie 78 | 200lbs
- 4 Gerald Drumgoole Jr. 77 | 200lbs
- 31 Onyebuchi Ezeakudo 72 | 180lbs
- 3 Ithiel Horton 75 | 200lbs
- 1 Xavier Johnson 75 | 200lbs
- 13 KJ Marshall 69 | 165lbs
- 2 Trey McGowens 76 | 190lbs
- 24 Ryan Murphy 74 | 185lbs
- 42 Chayce Smith 75 | 185lbs
- 22 Anthony Starzynski 75 | 190lbs
- 5 Au'Diese Toney 78 | 210lbs
- AnkleQues Sat | questionable
Hamilton has been held out of the past two games due to an ankle injury, and it is uncertain if it will impede his status for Saturday's matchup with Virginia.
- ConcussionQues Wed | questionable
Murphy sat out his third consecutive game due to concussion-like symptoms, and it is unclear if he will be cleared in time for Wednesday's contest against Clemson.
- Lower BodyQues Wed | questionable
McGowens exited the last game with a lower-body injury. It is unknown if he will be available against Clemson on Wednesday.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Ezeakudo is sidelined due to an ankle injury, and there is currently no timetable for return.