Syracuse Orange Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Syracuse Orange is the nickname used by the athletic teams of Syracuse University. The school is a member of NCAA Division I and the Atlantic Coast Conference. Until 2013, Syracuse was a member of the Big East Conference. The school's mascot is Otto the Orange. Teams were previously known (until 2004) as the Orangemen and Orangewomen. The men's basketball, football, wrestling, men's lacrosse, and women's basketball teams play in the Carrier Dome. Other sports facilities include the nearby Manley Field House complex, the Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion, and Drumlins Country Club....
- 2 John Bol Ajak 82 | 215lbs
- 5 Frank Anselem 82 | 210lbs
- 14 Jesse Edwards 83 | 215lbs
- 34 Bourama Sidibe 82 | 218lbs
- 20 Robert Braswell 79 | 206lbs
- 21 Marek Dolezaj 82 | 201lbs
- 32 Nick Giancola 77 | 205lbs
- 0 Alan Griffin 77 | 190lbs
- 1 Quincy Guerrier 79 | 220lbs
- 4 Woody Newton 80 | 200lbs
- 12 Chad Owens 77 | 200lbs
- 3 Kadary Richmond 77 | 180lbs
- KneeMid March | out
Sidibe is recovering from surgery to fix a torn meniscus, and is expected to miss at least four weeks.
- IllnessOut indefinitely | out
Anselem is out of the lineup with either contracting COVID-19 or contact tracing, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.