Philadelphia Phillies Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Philadelphia Phillies are an American professional baseball team based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They are the oldest continuous, one-name, one-city franchise in all of professional American sports, dating to 1883. The Phillies are a member of the Eastern Division of Major League Baseball's National League (NL). Since 2004, the team's home has been Citizens Bank Park which is located in South Philadelphia. The Phillies have won two World Series championships (against the Kansas City Royals in 1980 and the Tampa Bay Rays in 2008) and seven National League pennants, the first of which came in 1915. The franchise has also experienced long periods of struggle.
- Christian Bethancourt 72 | 213lbs 09/02/1991
- 5 Andrew Knapp 73 | 189lbs 11/09/1991
- 13 Rafael Alejandro Marchan 69 | 170lbs 02/25/1999
- 10 J.T. Realmuto 73 | 212lbs 03/18/1991
- 23 Kyle Garlick 73 | 210lbs 01/26/1992
- 40 Adam Haseley 73 | 190lbs 04/12/1996
- Mikie Mahtook 73 | 216lbs 11/30/1989
- 24 Roman Quinn 70 | 175lbs 05/14/1993
- 52 Jose Alvarez 71 | 180lbs 05/06/1989
- 75 Connor Brogdon 78 | 205lbs 01/29/1995
- 58 Seranthony Dominguez 73 | 225lbs 11/25/1994
- 75 David Hale 74 | 210lbs 09/27/1987
- 37 Heath Hembree 76 | 220lbs 01/13/1989
- 96 Tommy Hunter 75 | 250lbs 07/03/1986
- 63 Mauricio Llovera 71 | 200lbs 04/17/1996
- 46 Adam Morgan 73 | 200lbs 02/27/1990
- 50 Hector Neris 74 | 227lbs 06/14/1989
- 53 Blake Parker 75 | 225lbs 06/19/1985
- 41 David Phelps 74 | 198lbs 10/09/1986
- 30 David Robertson 71 | 195lbs 04/09/1985
- 79 JoJo Romero 71 | 200lbs 09/09/1996
- 55 Ranger Suarez 73 | 217lbs 08/26/1995
- 44 Brandon Workman 77 | 235lbs 08/13/1988
- 9 Jay Bruce 75 | 230lbs 04/03/1987
- 3 Bryce Harper 75 | 210lbs 10/16/1992
- 22 Andrew McCutchen 71 | 195lbs 10/10/1986
- 8 Phil Gosselin 73 | 188lbs 10/03/1988
- 18 Didi Gregorius 75 | 205lbs 02/18/1990
- 2 Jean Segura 70 | 220lbs 03/17/1990
- 49 Jake Arrieta 76 | 230lbs 03/06/1986
- 56 Zach Eflin 78 | 220lbs 04/08/1994
- 48 Spencer Howard 75 | 210lbs 07/28/1996
- 27 Aaron Nola 74 | 200lbs 06/04/1993
- 21 Vince Velasquez 75 | 212lbs 06/07/1992
- 45 Zack Wheeler 76 | 195lbs 05/30/1990
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020||15||Round 1||Mick Abel||P||Jesuit HS (OR)|
|2020||15||Round 3||Casey Martin||SS||Arkansas|
|2020||15||Round 4||Carson Ragsdale||P||South Florida|
|2020||15||Round 5||Baron Radcliff||OF||Georgia Tech|
philadelphia-phillies Stats 2020
- HamstringEarly Oct | 10-day IL
Arrieta has been shuttled to the 10-day injured reserve list with a Grade 1 right hamstring strain. Although he will miss the remainder of the regular season, he stands a chance to return during the postseason.
- Hip FlexorProb Tues | probable
Realmuto is managing a mild left hip flexor strain, but he is expected to suit up for Game 1 of Tuesday's doubleheader versus the Nationals.
- BackProb Tues | probable
Harper exited the previous game with lower-back stiffness, but it is projected that he will suit up Tuesday versus the Nationals.
- BackProb Mon | probable
Harper departed the previous game due to lower-back stiffness, but he is expected to be in Monday's lineup versus the Nationals.
- StomachQues Sun | questionable
Bohm missed the last game dealing with a stomach issue, and it is unclear if he will be active Sunday against the Blue Jays.
- TricepQues Sat | questionable
Segura has missed the previous two games due to a triceps injury, and his status for Saturday's matchup with the Blue Jays is in question.
- UndisclosedDoub Thurs | doubtful
Kingery is not expected to play Thursday versus the Mets as he is experiencing soreness to an unlisted area.