Utah Jazz Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Utah Jazz is an American professional basketball team based in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Jazz compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member team of the Western Conference Northwest Division. The team plays its home games at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City. The team began play in 1974 as the New Orleans Jazz, based in New Orleans, Louisiana. The team moved to Salt Lake City in 1979. The Jazz were one of the least successful teams in the league in their early years. Although 10 seasons elapsed before the Jazz qualified for their first playoff appearance (in 1984), they would not miss the playoffs again until 2004. During the late 1980s, John Stockton and Karl Malone...
Past 10 meetings
- Warriors @ Jazz 108-127 W
- Pelicans @ Jazz 118-129 W
- Pelicans @ Jazz 102-118 W
- Jazz @ Nuggets 109-105 W
- Hawks @ Jazz 92-116 W
- Jazz @ Wizards 0-0 D
- Jazz @ Cavaliers 117-87 W
- Jazz @ Pistons 96-86 W
- Jazz @ Bucks 131-118 W
- Jazz @ Knicks 100-112 L
- New York(12-29-18) 97 - 129
- Dallas(08-10-20) 122 - 114
- Dallas(08-10-20) 122 - 114
- @Denver(01-17-21) 109 - 105
- Detroit(01-14-19) 94 - 100
- 20 Udoka Azubuike 82 | 280lbs 09/17/1999
- 11 Tony Bradley 82 | 248lbs 01/08/1998
- 27 Rudy Gobert 85 | 258lbs 06/26/1992
- 00 Jordan Clarkson 76 | 194lbs 06/07/1992
- 10 Mike Conley 73 | 175lbs 10/11/1987
- 3 Trent Forrest 76 | 210lbs 06/12/1998
- 8 Shaquille Harrison 79 | 190lbs 10/06/1993
- 15 Emmanuel Mudiay 75 | 200lbs 03/05/1996
- 3 Justin Wright-Foreman 72 | 190lbs 10/27/1997
- 33 Elijah Hughes 77 | 215lbs 03/10/1998
- 45 Donovan Mitchell 73 | 215lbs 09/07/1996
- 81 Miye Oni 77 | 206lbs 08/04/1997
- Rayjon Tucker 75 | 209lbs 09/24/1997
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||27||Round 1||Udoka Azubuike||C||Kansas|
|2020-2021||8||Round 2||Saben Lee||PG||Vanderbilt|
|2019-2020||23||Round 1||Darius Bazley||SF||Princeton High School|
|2019-2020||23||Round 2||Justin Wright-Foreman||PG||Hofstra|
- IllnessQues Wed | questionable
Forrest has been held out of the previous two games as he is going through the NBA's health and safety protocols. It is up in the air if he will suit up against the Mavericks on Wednesday.
- AnkleQues Wed | questionable
Hughes has sat out the last four games with a sprained left ankle, and it is uncertain if he will play versus the Mavericks on Wednesday.
- KneeProb Thurs | probable
Favors is expected to suit up against the Pelicans on Thursday despite a knee injury.
- AchillesProb Tues | probable
Ingles has missed the last three games with right Achilles soreness, but he is expected to face the Pelicans on Tuesday.
- KneeProb Sun | probable
Favors has a sore knee, but is likely to take the court against the Nuggets on Sunday.
- KneeProb Fri | probable
Favors is nursing a right knee injury, but he is expected to take part in Friday's battle with the Hawks.
- KneeProb Tues | probable
Favors is expected to suit up against the Cavaliers on Tuesday despite right knee soreness.