Get a detailed betting report for this game and over 400 other games monthly for only $9.99 per month. | Get Access Now
Boston Celtics Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Boston Celtics are an American professional basketball team based in Boston, Massachusetts. They play in the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). Founded in 1946 and one of eight NBA teams (out of 23 total teams) to survive the league's first decade, the team is currently owned by Boston Basketball Partners LLC. The Celtics play their home games at the TD Garden, which they share with the National Hockey League (NHL)'s Boston Bruins. The franchise's 17 championships are the most for any NBA franchise, and account for 24.6% of all NBA championships since the league's founding in 1946.
Past 10 meetings
- Celtics @ Magic 132-96 W
- Trail Blazers @ Celtics 129-119 L
- Spurs @ Celtics 140-143 W
- Hornets @ Celtics 111-120 W
- Thunder @ Celtics 119-115 L
- Celtics @ Hornets 104-125 L
- Celtics @ Nets 104-109 L
- Suns @ Celtics 86-99 W
- Bulls @ Celtics 102-96 L
- Warriors @ Celtics 114-119 W
- @Chicago(01-25-21) 119 - 103
- Miami(01-10-21) 0 - 0
- Miami(01-10-21) 0 - 0
- @Cleveland(03-17-21) 110 - 117
- 99 Tacko Fall 89 | 311lbs 12/10/1995
- 17 Vincent Poirier 84 | 235lbs 10/17/1993
- 13 Tristan Thompson 81 | 254lbs 03/13/1991
- 44 Robert Williams III 80 | 237lbs 10/17/1997
- 4 Carsen Edwards 71 | 200lbs 03/12/1998
- 11 Payton Pritchard 73 | 195lbs 01/28/1998
- 36 Marcus Smart 75 | 220lbs 03/06/1994
- 55 Jeff Teague 75 | 195lbs 06/10/1988
- 8 Kemba Walker 72 | 184lbs 05/08/1990
- 51 Tremont Waters 70 | 175lbs 01/10/1998
- 2 Luke Kornet 86 | 250lbs 07/15/1995
- 37 Semi Ojeleye 78 | 240lbs 12/05/1994
- 27 Daniel Theis 80 | 245lbs 04/04/1992
- 21 Moritz Wagner 83 | 245lbs 04/26/1997
- 12 Grant Williams 78 | 236lbs 11/30/1998
- 7 Jaylen Brown 78 | 223lbs 10/24/1996
- 10 Evan Fournier 79 | 205lbs 10/29/1992
- 43 Javonte Green 76 | 205lbs 07/23/1993
- 45 Romeo Langford 76 | 216lbs 10/25/1999
- 26 Aaron Nesmith 77 | 215lbs 10/16/1999
- 10 Brad Wanamaker 75 | 210lbs 07/25/1989
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||14||Round 1||Aaron Nesmith||SF||Vanderbilt|
|2020-2021||26||Round 1||Payton Pritchard||PG||Oregon|
|2020-2021||30||Round 1||Desmond Bane||SG||TCU|
|2020-2021||17||Round 2||Yam Madar||PG||Hapoel Tel Aviv (Israel)|
|2019-2020||14||Round 1||Romeo Langford||SF||Indiana|
|2019-2020||20||Round 1||Matisse Thybulle||SF||Washington|
|2019-2020||22||Round 1||Grant Williams||PF||Tennessee|
|2019-2020||21||Round 2||Tremont Waters||PG||LSU|
- PectoralProb Fri | probable
Thompson sat out the last game with a left pectoral strain, but it is anticipated that he will suit up for Friday's battle versus the Bulls.
- ConcussionProb Fri | probable
Langford missed the previous game while enrolled in the league's concussion protocol, but it is likely that he will be cleared prior to Friday's matchup with the Bulls.
- AnkleOut Fri | out
Brown was held out of the previous contest due to an right ankle injury, and he will not take the court Friday against the Bulls.
- ToeQues Fri | questionable
Williams is battling turf toe, and it is uncertain if he will take on the Bulls on Friday.
- AbdominalProb Wed | out
Teague missed the last game with an abdominal strain, but it is projected that he will be in the lineup Wednesday versus the Wizards.
- UndisclosedProb Wed | probable
Tatum left the previous contest due to an undisclosed injury, but it is likely that he will play Wednesday versus the Magic.
- ObliqueProb Wed | probable
Walker has sat out the last four contests with a left oblique strain, but it is anticipated that he will be available to play Wednesday against the Magic.
- AnkleQues Sun | questionable
Brown is tending to an ankle injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will be in the lineup Sunday versus the Trail Blazers.