Get a detailed betting report for this game and over 400 other games monthly for only $9.99 per month. | Get Access Now
Denver Nuggets Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Denver Nuggets are an American professional basketball team based in Denver, Colorado. The Nuggets are a member of the Northwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was founded as the Denver Larks in 1967 as a charter franchise of the American Basketball Association (ABA) but changed its name to Rockets before the first season. It changed its name again to the Nuggets in 1974, and played for the final ABA Championship title in 1976, losing to the New York Nets. The team joined the NBA in 1976 after the ABAâ€“NBA merger and has had some periods of success, qualifying for the playoffs in nine consecutive seasons in the 1980s and doing the...
Past 10 meetings
- Grizzlies @ Nuggets 137-139 W
- Nuggets @ Rockets 128-99 W
- Heat @ Nuggets 106-123 W
- Nuggets @ Warriors 107-116 L
- Celtics @ Nuggets 105-87 L
- Spurs @ Nuggets 119-121 W
- Spurs @ Nuggets 96-106 W
- Pistons @ Nuggets 119-134 W
- Magic @ Nuggets 109-119 W
- Nuggets @ Clippers 101-94 W
- @Portland(05-09-19) 108 - 119
- @Golden State(04-12-21) 107 - 116
- Houston(12-28-20) 111 - 124
- Memphis(04-19-21) 137 - 139
- 10 Bol Bol 86 | 220lbs 11/16/1999
- 25 Isaiah Hartenstein 84 | 250lbs 05/05/1998
- 15 Nikola Jokic 83 | 284lbs 02/19/1995
- 7 Facundo Campazzo 70 | 195lbs 03/23/1991
- 13 R.J. Hampton 76 | 175lbs 02/07/2001
- 8 Shaquille Harrison 79 | 190lbs 10/06/1993
- 00 Markus Howard 70 | 175lbs 03/03/1999
- 11 Monte Morris 74 | 183lbs 06/27/1995
- 0 JaMychal Green 80 | 227lbs 06/21/1990
- 4 Paul Millsap 79 | 257lbs 02/10/1985
- 22 Zeke Nnaji 81 | 240lbs 01/09/2001
- 24 Mason Plumlee 83 | 254lbs 03/05/1990
- 1 Michael Porter Jr. 82 | 218lbs 06/29/1998
- 5 Noah Vonleh 82 | 257lbs 08/24/1995
- 5 Will Barton 78 | 181lbs 01/06/1991
- 30 Troy Daniels 76 | 200lbs 07/15/1991
- 35 PJ Dozier 78 | 205lbs 10/25/1996
- 14 Gary Harris 76 | 210lbs 09/14/1994
- 27 Jamal Murray 75 | 215lbs 02/23/1997
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||22||Round 1||Zeke Nnaji||C||Arizona|
- HamstringOut indefinitely | out
Morris is sidelined due to right hamstring tightness, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
- Kneeout for season | out
Murray suffered a torn ACL in his left knee, and he will miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Murray has missed the previous four games with a knee injury, but it is likely that he will suit up versus the Warriors on Monday.
- RestOut Mon | out
Harris will not be available for Monday's clash with the Spurs as he will be given a day of rest.
- ThighLate April | out
Harris is out of the lineup with a left thigh injury, and he is expected to be out of commission until the latter part of April.
- KneeQues Wed | questionable
Murray sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will be available versus the Spurs on Wednesday.
- RestOut Wed | out
Millsap will not be in the lineup Wednesday versus the Spurs, as he will be given a day of rest.