The Denver Nuggets are an American professional basketball team based in Denver, Colorado. The Nuggets are a member of the Northwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was founded as the Denver Larks in 1967 as a charter franchise of the American Basketball Association (ABA) but changed its name to Rockets before the first season. It changed its name again to the Nuggets in 1974, and played for the final ABA Championship title in 1976, losing to the New York Nets. The team joined the NBA in 1976 after the ABAâ€“NBA merger and has had some periods of success, qualifying for the playoffs in nine consecutive seasons in the 1980s and doing the...
Past 10 meetings
- Nuggets @ Warriors 134-131 W
- Hornets @ Nuggets 86-100 W
- Clippers @ Nuggets 104-114 W
- Cavaliers @ Nuggets 111-103 L
- Nuggets @ Mavericks 107-106 W
- Nuggets @ Hawks 123-115 W
- Nuggets @ Wizards 114-128 L
- Nuggets @ Pacers 124-116 W
- Nuggets @ Rockets 104-130 L
- Kings @ Nuggets 115-120 W
- Indiana(03-16-19) 100 - 102
- @Minnesota(11-10-19) 100 - 98
- @Houston(12-31-19) 104 - 130
- @New Orleans(10-31-19) 107 - 122
- Houston(11-20-19) 95 - 105
- @Memphis(11-17-19) 131 - 114
- Utah(02-28-19) 111 - 104
- @Milwaukee(11-19-18) 98 - 104
- @Detroit(02-04-19) 103 - 129
- Portland(12-12-19) 99 - 114
- @Utah(04-09-19) 108 - 118
- @Phoenix(12-23-19) 113 - 111
- 10 Bol Bol 86 | 220lbs 11/16/1999
- 15 Nikola Jokic 84 | 284lbs 02/19/1995
- 54 Thomas Welsh 84 | 255lbs 02/03/1996
- 0 Brandon Goodwin 72 | 180lbs 10/02/1995
- 11 Monte Morris 74 | 183lbs 06/27/1995
- 4 Isaiah Thomas 69 | 185lbs 02/07/1989
- 41 Juancho Hernangomez 81 | 214lbs 09/28/1995
- 41 Tyler Lydon 82 | 225lbs 04/09/1996
- 41 Trey Lyles 81 | 234lbs 11/05/1995
- 4 Paul Millsap 79 | 257lbs 02/10/1985
- 24 Mason Plumlee 83 | 254lbs 03/05/1990
- 1 Michael Porter Jr. 82 | 218lbs 06/29/1998
- 5 Will Barton 77 | 181lbs 01/06/1991
- 25 Malik Beasley 76 | 187lbs 11/26/1996
- 35 PJ Dozier 78 | 205lbs 10/25/1996
- 14 Gary Harris 76 | 210lbs 09/14/1994
- 27 Jamal Murray 76 | 215lbs 02/23/1997
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||14||Round 1||Michael Porter Jr.||PF||Missouri|
|2018-2019||13||Round 2||Justin Jackson||PF||Maryland|
|2018-2019||28||Round 2||Thomas Welsh||C||UCLA|
- GroinOut Sun | out
Harris has missed the last two games with a right adductor strain, and he will not be on the court versus the Pacers on Sunday.
- KneeOut Sun | out
Millsap has sat out the previous five games with a left knee contusion, and he will not return Sunday against the Pacers.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Murray is sidelined with a left ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss several games.
- BackProb Wed | probable
Murray has back pain, but he is expected to take the court versus the Hornets on Wednesday.
- PersonalProb Sat | probable
Barton missed the last game due to a personal matter, but is expected to play Saturday against the Cavaliers.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Millsap is battling a left knee contusion, but it is anticipated that he will be available for Monday's contest against the Hawks.
- FingerProb Mon | probable
Murray is dealing with a right finger sprain, but it is expected he will suit up against the Hawks on Monday.