Denver Nuggets Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Denver Nuggets are an American professional basketball team based in Denver, Colorado. The Nuggets are a member of the Northwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was founded as the Denver Larks in 1967 as a charter franchise of the American Basketball Association (ABA) but changed its name to Rockets before the first season. It changed its name again to the Nuggets in 1974, and played for the final ABA Championship title in 1976, losing to the New York Nets. The team joined the NBA in 1976 after the ABAâ€“NBA merger and has had some periods of success, qualifying for the playoffs in nine consecutive seasons in the 1980s and doing the...
Past 10 meetings
- Nuggets @ Spurs 132-126 W
- Nuggets @ Thunder 121-113 W
- Heat @ Nuggets 125-105 L
- Magic @ Nuggets 114-110 L
- Nuggets @ Pelicans 104-119 L
- Wizards @ Nuggets 82-89 W
- Trail Blazers @ Nuggets 100-96 L
- Nuggets @ Trail Blazers 108-119 L
- Trail Blazers @ Nuggets 98-124 W
- Nuggets @ Trail Blazers 116-112 W
- @San Antonio(08-05-20) 132 - 126
- Portland(05-12-19) 100 - 96
- Utah(02-28-19) 111 - 104
- @L.A. Lakers(03-06-19) 115 - 99
- L.A. Clippers(02-24-19) 96 - 123
- @Toronto(12-03-18) 106 - 103
- 10 Bol Bol 86 | 220lbs 11/16/1999
- 15 Nikola Jokic 84 | 284lbs 02/19/1995
- 54 Thomas Welsh 84 | 255lbs 02/03/1996
- 0 Brandon Goodwin 72 | 180lbs 10/02/1995
- 11 Monte Morris 74 | 183lbs 06/27/1995
- Isaiah Thomas 69 | 185lbs 02/07/1989
- 41 Tyler Lydon 82 | 225lbs 04/09/1996
- 41 Trey Lyles 81 | 234lbs 11/05/1995
- 4 Paul Millsap 79 | 257lbs 02/10/1985
- 7 Mason Plumlee 83 | 254lbs 03/05/1990
- 1 Michael Porter Jr. 82 | 218lbs 06/29/1998
- 32 Noah Vonleh 82 | 257lbs 08/24/1995
- 5 Will Barton 77 | 181lbs 01/06/1991
- 30 Troy Daniels 76 | 200lbs 07/15/1991
- 35 PJ Dozier 78 | 205lbs 10/25/1996
- 14 Gary Harris 76 | 210lbs 09/14/1994
- 27 Jamal Murray 76 | 215lbs 02/23/1997
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||14||Round 1||Michael Porter Jr.||PF||Missouri|
|2018-2019||13||Round 2||Justin Jackson||PF||Maryland|
|2018-2019||28||Round 2||Thomas Welsh||C||UCLA|
- HipQues Thurs | questionable
Harris sat out his third consecutive game due to a right hip muscle strain, and it is unknown if he will return to the lineup against the Trail Blazers on Thursday.
- HamstringQues Thurs | questionable
Murray has missed the past three games with left hamstring tightness, and it is uncertain if he will return to the fold for Thursday's tilt versus the Trail Blazers.
- KneeQues Thurs | questionable
Barton has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games due to soreness in his right knee, and it is unclear if he will be available Thursday against the Trail Blazers.
- FootOut indefinitely | out
Cancar is sidelined while recovering from a broken left foot, and it is uncertain when he will join the team.
- MouthQues Thurs | questionable
Craig left the last game with a lip laceration, and it is up in the air if he will play in Thursday's contest with the Trail Blazers.
- PersonalQues Sat | questionable
Dozier will have finish quarantining as part of the league's COVID-19 process before he can join his teammates. His status for Saturday's tilt versus the Heat is in question.