Golden State Warriors
The Golden State Warriors are an American professional basketball team based in Oakland, California. They are a member of the Pacific Division in the Western Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was established in 1946 as the Philadelphia Warriors based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a founding member of the Basketball Association of America (BAA), and it won the inaugural 1947 BAA Finals that is now considered the first NBA Championship. In 1962, the franchise relocated to the Bay Area and was renamed as the San Francisco Warriors until 1971, when it changed its geographic moniker to Golden State, California's state nickname. Since 1972, the team's home court has...
Team leaders 2018-2019
- POINTS/G 2027 Kevin Durant #35 | SF
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 194 Kevon Looney #5 | C
- ASSISTS/G 457 Kevin Durant #35 | SF
- 3 POINTS % 354 Stephen Curry #30 | PG
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 464 Kevin Durant #35 | SF
- BLOCKS/G 84 Kevin Durant #35 | SF
- STEALS/G 95 Draymond Green #23 | PF
- TURNOVERS/G 3 Marcus Derrickson #32 | SF
- 12 Andrew Bogut 84 | 260lbs 11/28/1984
- 0 DeMarcus Cousins 83 | 270lbs 08/13/1990
- 15 Damian Jones 84 | 245lbs 06/30/1995
- 5 Kevon Looney 81 | 220lbs 02/06/1996
- 7 JaVale McGee 84 | 270lbs 01/19/1988
- 27 Zaza Pachulia 83 | 270lbs 02/10/1984
- 4 Quinn Cook 74 | 179lbs 03/23/1993
- 30 Stephen Curry 75 | 190lbs 03/14/1988
- 34 Shaun Livingston 79 | 192lbs 09/11/1985
- 2 Jordan Bell 81 | 224lbs 01/07/1995
- 25 Chris Boucher 82 | 200lbs 01/11/1993
- 23 Draymond Green 79 | 230lbs 03/04/1990
- 21 Jonas Jerebko 82 | 231lbs 03/02/1987
- 3 David West 81 | 250lbs 08/29/1980
- 10 Jacob Evans 78 | 210lbs 06/18/1997
- 9 Andre Iguodala 78 | 215lbs 01/28/1984
- 1 Damion Lee 78 | 210lbs 10/21/1992
- 11 Klay Thompson 79 | 215lbs 02/08/1990
- 34 Nick Young 79 | 210lbs 06/01/1985
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||28||Round 1||Jacob Evans||SF||Cincinnati|
golden-state-warriors Stats 2018-2019
Golden State Warriors
- PersonalQues Thurs | questionable
McCaw is tending to a personal matter and will not be available for Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Bucks.
- QuadricepOut indefinitely | out
Cousins has a tear in his left quadriceps and is not expected to return to action during the NBA Finals.
- CalfQues May 30 | questionable
Iguodala is dealing with tightness in his left calf and it is unknown if he will be available for Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
- KneeProb Thurs | probable
Looney is likely to partake in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals against the Trail Blazers despite left knee soreness.
- PectoralProb Tues | probable
Jones has recuperated from surgery to repair a torn left pectoral muscle and is likely to be available against the Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.
- ToeQues Fri | questionable
House Jr. has inflammation in his right toe and it is unknown if he will be available for Game 6 of the Western Conference second round versus the Warriors.
- HipProb Wed | probable
Livingston is battling soreness in his left hip but is likely to suit up against the Rockets in Game 5 of the Western Conference second round.
- View Full List