Los Angeles Lakers
The Los Angeles Lakers are an American professional basketball team based in Los Angeles, California, that competes in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They are members of the Pacific Division of the league's Western Conference. The Lakers play their home games at Staples Center, an arena shared with the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers, the Los Angeles Sparks of the Women's National Basketball Association, and the Los Angeles Kings of the National Hockey League. The Lakers are one of the most successful teams in the history of the NBA, and have won 16 NBA championships, their last being in 2010. As of 2015, the Lakers are the most valuable franchise in the NBA according to Forbes.
Past 10 meetings
- Thunder @ Lakers 107-112 W
- Hawks @ Lakers 101-122 W
- Kings @ Lakers 97-99 W
- Warriors @ Lakers 94-120 W
- Lakers @ Suns 123-115 W
- Raptors @ Lakers 113-104 L
- Heat @ Lakers 80-95 W
- Lakers @ Bulls 118-112 W
- Lakers @ Spurs 103-96 W
- Lakers @ Mavericks 119-110 W
- @Oklahoma City(04-02-19) 103 - 119
- @Memphis(02-25-19) 105 - 110
- @San Antonio(11-03-19) 103 - 96
- @New Orleans(03-31-19) 130 - 102
- Washington(03-26-19) 106 - 124
- Dallas(11-30-18) 103 - 114
- @Denver(11-27-18) 85 - 117
- @Utah(03-27-19) 100 - 115
- @Portland(11-03-18) 114 - 110
- Minnesota(01-24-19) 120 - 105
- @Orlando(11-17-18) 117 - 130
- @Miami(11-18-18) 113 - 97
- 19 Tyson Chandler 84 | 235lbs 10/02/1982
- 15 DeMarcus Cousins 82 | 270lbs 08/13/1990
- 39 Dwight Howard 82 | 265lbs 12/08/1985
- 7 JaVale McGee 84 | 270lbs 01/19/1988
- 37 Kostas Antetokounmpo 82 | 200lbs 11/20/1997
- 3 Anthony Davis 82 | 253lbs 03/11/1993
- 35 Aric Holman 82 | 225lbs 07/11/1997
- 0 Kyle Kuzma 80 | 221lbs 07/24/1995
- 33 Mike Muscala 82 | 240lbs 07/01/1991
- 11 Avery Bradley 75 | 180lbs 11/26/1990
- 25 Reggie Bullock 78 | 205lbs 03/16/1991
- 1 Kentavious Caldwell-Pope 77 | 204lbs 02/18/1993
- 4 Alex Caruso 77 | 186lbs 02/28/1994
- 30 Troy Daniels 76 | 200lbs 07/15/1991
- 14 Danny Green 78 | 215lbs 06/22/1987
- 5 Talen Horton-Tucker 76 | 234lbs 11/25/2000
- 21 Zach Norvell Jr. 77 | 205lbs 12/09/1997
- 6 Lance Stephenson 78 | 230lbs 09/05/1990
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||25||Round 1||Moritz Wagner||C||Michigan|
|2018-2019||17||Round 2||Svi Mykhailiuk||SG||Kansas|
Los Angeles Lakers
- LegEarly Dec | out
Bradley has a hairline fracture in his right leg. He is expected to be sidelined until at least the beginning of December.
- EyeQues Fri | questionable
Kuzma left the previous game due to a right eye abrasion, and it is unclear if he will dress for Friday's contest against the Thunder.
- ThumbLate Nov | out
Russell is sidelined with a sprained right thumb. He is expected to miss at least two weeks of action.
- ShoulderProb Tues | probable
Davis is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Thunder despite soreness in his right shoulder.
- ShoulderProb Sun | probable
Davis is expected to suit up Sunday against the Hawks despite right shoulder soreness.
- Shoulderday-to-day | probable
Davis sat out the previous game with lingering right shoulder soreness. It is anticipated that he will suit up against the Kings on Friday.
- Calfday-to-day | probable
Rondo missed the last game due to a mild right calf strain, but he is likely to take part in Friday's contest versus the Kings.
- Ankleday-to-day | probable
Caldwell-Pope exited the last game with a left ankle injury, but it is likely that he will be available Friday versus the Kings.