Los Angeles Lakers Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Los Angeles Lakers are an American professional basketball team based in Los Angeles, California, that competes in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They are members of the Pacific Division of the league's Western Conference. The Lakers play their home games at Staples Center, an arena shared with the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers, the Los Angeles Sparks of the Women's National Basketball Association, and the Los Angeles Kings of the National Hockey League. The Lakers are one of the most successful teams in the history of the NBA, and have won 16 NBA championships, their last being in 2010. As of 2015, the Lakers are the most valuable franchise in the NBA according to Forbes.
Past 10 meetings
- Lakers @ 76ers 106-107 L
- Lakers @ Cavaliers 115-108 W
- Lakers @ Bulls 101-90 W
- Lakers @ Bucks 113-106 W
- Warriors @ Lakers 115-113 L
- Pelicans @ Lakers 95-112 W
- Lakers @ Thunder 128-99 W
- Lakers @ Rockets 117-100 W
- Lakers @ Rockets 120-102 W
- Bulls @ Lakers 115-117 W
- @Philadelphia(01-27-21) 106 - 107
- @Detroit(03-15-19) 97 - 111
- @Boston(02-07-19) 129 - 128
- @Atlanta(02-12-19) 113 - 117
- 14 Marc Gasol 83 | 255lbs 01/29/1985
- 39 Dwight Howard 82 | 265lbs 12/08/1985
- 6 JaVale McGee 84 | 270lbs 01/19/1988
- 2 Quinn Cook 73 | 180lbs 03/23/1993
- 7 Rajon Rondo 73 | 180lbs 02/22/1986
- 17 Dennis Schroder 75 | 172lbs 09/15/1993
- 37 Kostas Antetokounmpo 82 | 200lbs 11/20/1997
- 12 Devontae Cacok 79 | 240lbs 10/08/1996
- 3 Anthony Davis 82 | 253lbs 03/11/1993
- 15 Montrezl Harrell 79 | 240lbs 01/26/1994
- 0 Kyle Kuzma 82 | 221lbs 07/24/1995
- 88 Markieff Morris 81 | 245lbs 09/02/1989
- 11 Avery Bradley 75 | 180lbs 11/26/1990
- 1 Kentavious Caldwell-Pope 77 | 204lbs 02/18/1993
- 4 Alex Caruso 76 | 186lbs 02/28/1994
- 5 Talen Horton-Tucker 76 | 234lbs 11/25/2000
- 9 Wesley Matthews 76 | 220lbs 10/14/1986
- 21 JR Smith 78 | 220lbs 09/09/1985
- 18 Dion Waiters 75 | 210lbs 12/10/1991
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||28||Round 1||Jaden McDaniels||SF||Washington|
Los Angeles Lakers
- QuadricepQues Wed | questionable
Russell was held out of the previous game due to a quad contusion, and it is uncertain if he will play against the Warriors on Wednesday.
- AnkleQues Wed | questionable
James is dealing with a left ankle sprain, and his status for Wednesday's contest against the 76ers is in question.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Davis is expected to play Wednesday against the 76ers despite a right ankle contusion.
- KneeOut indefinitely | out
Antetokounmpo is laid up with right knee tendinitis, and there is no timetable for return.
- CalfOut indefinitely | out
Dudley has been out of the lineup with a calf injury, and it is unclear how long he will be debilitated.
- AnkleProb Sat | probable
James is tending to a left ankle injury, but it is expected that he will face the Bulls on Saturday.
- AnkleProb Sat | probable
Davis is expected to be available for Saturday's battle with the Bulls despite a right ankle injury.
- RestOut Sat | out
Russell will not suit up against the Pelicans on Saturday as he will be given a day of rest.