Los Angeles Lakers
The Los Angeles Lakers are an American professional basketball team based in Los Angeles, California, that competes in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They are members of the Pacific Division of the league's Western Conference. The Lakers play their home games at Staples Center, an arena shared with the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers, the Los Angeles Sparks of the Women's National Basketball Association, and the Los Angeles Kings of the National Hockey League. The Lakers are one of the most successful teams in the history of the NBA, and have won 16 NBA championships, their last being in 2010. As of 2015, the Lakers are the most valuable franchise in the NBA according to Forbes.
Past 10 meetings
- Lakers @ Rockets 124-115 W
- Magic @ Lakers 119-118 L
- Cavaliers @ Lakers 99-128 W
- Lakers @ Thunder 125-110 W
- Lakers @ Mavericks 129-114 W
- Knicks @ Lakers 87-117 W
- Pistons @ Lakers 99-106 W
- Pelicans @ Lakers 113-123 W
- Suns @ Lakers 107-117 W
- Mavericks @ Lakers 95-108 W
- @Boston(02-07-19) 129 - 128
- @New York(03-17-19) 123 - 124
- @Brooklyn(10-12-19) 77 - 91
- @Philadelphia(02-10-19) 120 - 143
- L.A. Clippers(12-25-19) 111 - 106
- Portland(04-09-19) 104 - 101
- @Sacramento(12-27-18) 116 - 117
- San Antonio(12-05-18) 113 - 121
- Houston(02-21-19) 106 - 111
- @Golden State(10-18-19) 103 - 124
- Phoenix(01-01-20) 107 - 117
- @Denver(12-03-19) 105 - 96
- 19 Tyson Chandler 84 | 235lbs 10/02/1982
- 15 DeMarcus Cousins 82 | 270lbs 08/13/1990
- 39 Dwight Howard 82 | 265lbs 12/08/1985
- 7 JaVale McGee 84 | 270lbs 01/19/1988
- 37 Kostas Antetokounmpo 82 | 200lbs 11/20/1997
- 12 Devontae Cacok 80 | 240lbs 10/08/1996
- 3 Anthony Davis 82 | 253lbs 03/11/1993
- 35 Aric Holman 82 | 225lbs 07/11/1997
- 0 Kyle Kuzma 80 | 221lbs 07/24/1995
- 33 Mike Muscala 82 | 240lbs 07/01/1991
- 19 Johnathan Williams 81 | 228lbs 05/22/1995
- 11 Avery Bradley 75 | 180lbs 11/26/1990
- 25 Reggie Bullock 78 | 205lbs 03/16/1991
- 1 Kentavious Caldwell-Pope 77 | 204lbs 02/18/1993
- 4 Alex Caruso 77 | 186lbs 02/28/1994
- 30 Troy Daniels 76 | 200lbs 07/15/1991
- 14 Danny Green 78 | 215lbs 06/22/1987
- 5 Talen Horton-Tucker 76 | 234lbs 11/25/2000
- 6 Lance Stephenson 78 | 230lbs 09/05/1990
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||25||Round 1||Moritz Wagner||C||Michigan|
|2018-2019||17||Round 2||Svi Mykhailiuk||SG||Kansas|
Los Angeles Lakers
- FingerQues Mon | questionable
Rondo has a nondisplaced volar plate avulsion fracture to his right ring finger. It is unclear if he will be available for Monday's contest versus the Celtics.
- TailboneOut indefinitely | out
Davis has been sidelined due to a gluteus maximus contusion, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
- ConcussionProb Sat | probable
Caruso left the last game to be evaluated for a concussion, but it is likely that he will be cleared in time for Saturday's matchup versus the Rockets.
- IllnessProb Mon | probable
James sat out the last game with an illness, but is expected to be healthy enough to play against the Cavaliers on Monday.
- HipQues Mon | questionable
Green was held out of the last game due to a sore right hip, and it is unknown if he will be available Monday against the Cavaliers.
- FluProb Mon | probable
Bradley is dealing with flu-like symptoms, but will likely be available against the Cavaliers on Monday.
- ShoulderProb Sun | probable
Russell is sidelined with a left shoulder contusion. It is expected he will rejoin the lineup against the Grizzlies on Sunday.
- IllnessProb Sat | probable
Bradley is battling an illness but is projected to take the court against the Thunder on Saturday.