Los Angeles Lakers Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Los Angeles Lakers are an American professional basketball team based in Los Angeles, California, that competes in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They are members of the Pacific Division of the league's Western Conference. The Lakers play their home games at Staples Center, an arena shared with the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers, the Los Angeles Sparks of the Women's National Basketball Association, and the Los Angeles Kings of the National Hockey League. The Lakers are one of the most successful teams in the history of the NBA, and have won 16 NBA championships, their last being in 2010. As of 2015, the Lakers are the most valuable franchise in the NBA according to Forbes.
Past 10 meetings
- Lakers @ Nuggets 114-108 W
- Lakers @ Nuggets 106-114 L
- Nuggets @ Lakers 103-105 W
- Nuggets @ Lakers 114-126 W
- Rockets @ Lakers 96-119 W
- Lakers @ Rockets 110-100 W
- Lakers @ Rockets 112-102 W
- Rockets @ Lakers 109-117 W
- Rockets @ Lakers 112-97 L
- Trail Blazers @ Lakers 122-131 W
- Denver(09-20-20) 103 - 105
- @Denver(09-24-20) 114 - 108
- 19 Tyson Chandler 84 | 235lbs 10/02/1982
- 39 Dwight Howard 82 | 265lbs 12/08/1985
- 7 JaVale McGee 84 | 270lbs 01/19/1988
- 37 Kostas Antetokounmpo 82 | 200lbs 11/20/1997
- 12 Devontae Cacok 80 | 240lbs 10/08/1996
- 3 Anthony Davis 82 | 253lbs 03/11/1993
- 35 Aric Holman 82 | 225lbs 07/11/1997
- 0 Kyle Kuzma 80 | 221lbs 07/24/1995
- 88 Markieff Morris 80 | 245lbs 09/02/1989
- 33 Mike Muscala 82 | 240lbs 07/01/1991
- 19 Johnathan Williams 81 | 228lbs 05/22/1995
- 11 Avery Bradley 75 | 180lbs 11/26/1990
- 25 Reggie Bullock 78 | 205lbs 03/16/1991
- 1 Kentavious Caldwell-Pope 77 | 204lbs 02/18/1993
- 4 Alex Caruso 77 | 186lbs 02/28/1994
- 14 Danny Green 78 | 215lbs 06/22/1987
- 5 Talen Horton-Tucker 76 | 234lbs 11/25/2000
- 21 JR Smith 78 | 220lbs 09/09/1985
- 6 Lance Stephenson 78 | 230lbs 09/05/1990
- 18 Dion Waiters 75 | 210lbs 12/10/1991
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||25||Round 1||Moritz Wagner||C||Michigan|
|2018-2019||17||Round 2||Svi Mykhailiuk||SG||Kansas|
Los Angeles Lakers
- GroinQues Sat | questionable
Waiters has soreness in his left groin, and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Game 5 of the Western Conference finals versus the Nuggets.
- AnkleProb Sat | probable
Davis is dealing with an ankle injury, but he is projected to suit up against the Nuggets in Game 5 of the Western Conference finals.
- WristProb Sat | probable
Caruso is battling a sore right wrist, but is likely to be in the lineup for Game 5 of the Western Conference finals against the Nuggets.
- GroinProb Thurs | probable
James is anticipated to take the floor in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals versus the Nuggets despite an ongoing sore right groin.
- WristProb Thurs | probable
Caruso is expected to play against the Nuggets in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals despite right wrist soreness.
- FingerProb Thurs | probable
Green is battling a volar plate injury in his left finger but is likely to take on the Nuggets in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals.
- GroinProb Tues | probable
James is expected to suit up against the Nuggets in Game 3 of the Western Conference finals despite a sore right groin.
- BackProb Sun | probable
Rondo has been dealing with back spasms, but he is expected to be available for Game 2 of the Western Conference final against the Nuggets.