New York Knicks
The New York Knickerbockers, commonly referred to as the Knicks, are an American professional basketball team based in New York City. The Knicks compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member club of the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference. The team plays its home games at Madison Square Garden, located in the borough of Manhattan. They are one of two NBA teams located in New York City; the other is the Brooklyn Nets. The team, established by Ned Irish in 1946, was one of the founding members of the Basketball Association of America (BAA), which became the NBA after merging with the rival National Basketball League (NBL) in 1949.
Team leaders 2018-2019
- POINTS/G 963 Kevin Knox #20 | SF
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 177 Mitchell Robinson #26 | C
- ASSISTS/G 228 Emmanuel Mudiay #1 | PG
- 3 POINTS % 126 Damyean Dotson #21 | SG
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 415 Noah Vonleh #32 | PF
- BLOCKS/G 161 Mitchell Robinson #26 | C
- STEALS/G 58 Damyean Dotson #21 | SG
- TURNOVERS/G 1 Isaiah Hicks #4 | PF
- 1 Jarrett Jack 75 | 200lbs 10/28/1983
- 1 Emmanuel Mudiay 77 | 200lbs 03/05/1996
- 11 Frank Ntilikina 78 | 200lbs 07/28/1998
- 1 Dennis Smith Jr. 75 | 195lbs 11/25/1997
- 8 Henry Ellenson 83 | 245lbs 01/13/1997
- 4 Isaiah Hicks 81 | 230lbs 07/24/1994
- 2 Luke Kornet 85 | 250lbs 07/15/1995
- 32 Noah Vonleh 81 | 250lbs 08/24/1995
- 0 Kadeem Allen 75 | 200lbs 01/15/1993
- 21 Damyean Dotson 78 | 210lbs 05/06/1994
- 3 Billy Garrett Jr. 78 | 215lbs 10/16/1994
- 30 John Jenkins 76 | 215lbs 03/06/1991
- 14 Allonzo Trier 77 | 200lbs 01/17/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||9||Round 1||Kevin Knox||SF||Kentucky|
|2018-2019||6||Round 2||Mitchell Robinson||C|
|2017-2018||8||Round 1||Frank Ntilikina||PG||SIG Strasbourg (France)|
|2017-2018||14||Round 2||Damyean Dotson||SG||Houston|
|2017-2018||28||Round 2||Ognen Jaramaz||PG||Serbia|
new-york-knicks Stats 2018-2019
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||46||46||880||122||37||726||282||233||199||337||117||26|
New York Knicks
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Gallinari sat out the previous game with soreness in his left ankle but will take the court against the Jazz on Wednesday.
- PersonalProb Wed | probable
Thomas missed the last game due to a personal matter but is likely to face the Pistons on Wednesday.
- CalfOut Wed | out
Trier sustained a strained left calf and will not return Wednesday against the Pistons.
- IllnessProb Wed | probable
Hezonja was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an illness but the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's matchup with the Pistons.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Smith Jr. is dealing with a sore left knee but is projected to play against the Pistons on Wednesday.
- Shoulderout for season | out
Mudiay is sidelined with a sore left shoulder and will miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
- HipProb Tues | probable
Hicks has sat out the previous three games with a sore left hip but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Bulls on Tuesday.
- View Full List